Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Seems like Mick was in for Hourihane at one point 12:13 - Mar 27 with 1989 viewsdavblue

judging from this quote.

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/12020/11676143/mick-mccarthy-glad-tennis
Seems like Mick was in for Hourihane at one point on 12:18 - Mar 27 with 1957 viewsSitfcB

“I've always admired him. I tried to sign him at one point but we had no money - the usual.“

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Seems like Mick was in for Hourihane at one point on 12:20 - Mar 27 with 1923 viewswkj

Seems like Mick was in for Hourihane at one point on 12:18 - Mar 27 by SitfcB

“I've always admired him. I tried to sign him at one point but we had no money - the usual.“

HOUrihane is one I always signed in FM when he was younger, tbf I think we should rue his departure as highly as we do Rhodes and Mariott

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Seems like Mick was in for Hourihane at one point on 12:21 - Mar 27 with 1923 viewsJ2BLUE

He's the sort of player we should have targeted as a youth player. If only we had a manager with the vision to sign him back then.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Seems like Mick was in for Hourihane at one point on 12:23 - Mar 27 with 1904 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

He loves a dig.

Let it go Mick, let it go.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Seems like Mick was in for Hourihane at one point on 12:25 - Mar 27 with 1895 viewsMrTown

"we had no money- the usual".

Sums up our transfer policy in one sentence.

We had him, our player, signed on a free, released 1 year later.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Seems like Mick was in for Hourihane at one point on 12:36 - Mar 27 with 1824 viewsGarv

"He was our player once upon a time but we let him go - the usual"

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Seems like Mick was in for Hourihane at one point on 13:37 - Mar 27 with 1680 viewsIllinoisblue

oh, so NOW Mick's playing the poverty card? Funny how he never did that when he was here and was content to bow down to Evans' frugal ways.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Seems like Mick was in for Hourihane at one point on 13:49 - Mar 27 with 1642 viewsNo9

Wasnt that mentioned a few seasons ago?
Login to get fewer ads

Lambert will do the same..... on 14:08 - Mar 27 with 1595 viewsBloots

Seems like Mick was in for Hourihane at one point on 13:37 - Mar 27 by Illinoisblue

oh, so NOW Mick's playing the poverty card? Funny how he never did that when he was here and was content to bow down to Evans' frugal ways.

.....next Christmas.

"You can't win anything with kids"

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Seems like Mick was in for Hourihane at one point on 14:15 - Mar 27 with 1568 viewsdavblue

Seems like Mick was in for Hourihane at one point on 13:49 - Mar 27 by No9

Wasnt that mentioned a few seasons ago?

I don't recall it being mentioned.
Seems like Mick was in for Hourihane at one point on 14:17 - Mar 27 with 1556 viewsPositivelyPortman

Mick who?

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

Seems like Mick was in for Hourihane at one point on 16:31 - Mar 27 with 1441 viewsBlueBadger

Seems like Mick was in for Hourihane at one point on 12:36 - Mar 27 by Garv

"He was our player once upon a time but we let him go - the usual"

Yet another of Paul Jewell's errors that he had to clean up after.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024