Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Popped along to England v Germany U-21's last night 13:41 - Mar 27 with 599 viewsOsborneOneNil

Germany shaed it, so fair result, although their injury time winner shouldn't have happened, ref played on when we had a player out cold with a head injury.

Phil Foden. Crikey......he is class.
Popped along to England v Germany U-21's last night on 14:49 - Mar 27 with 543 viewsRobTheMonk

I watched on BT. Foden is like Eden Hazard in how he moves but seems quicker in a sprint. Huge potential.

I really enjoyed the game - two teams really giving it a go. Passing through the lines and quickly moving it forward.

There was a lad in the German midfield that I think will have a very good future. Played like a cross between Busquets and Pirlo.
Popped along to England v Germany U-21's last night on 15:00 - Mar 27 with 515 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

As with every loss in every match, its always the ref's fault.

Never the players.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Popped along to England v Germany U-21's last night on 15:13 - Mar 27 with 501 viewsitfcjoe

Popped along to England v Germany U-21's last night on 14:49 - Mar 27 by RobTheMonk

I watched on BT. Foden is like Eden Hazard in how he moves but seems quicker in a sprint. Huge potential.

I really enjoyed the game - two teams really giving it a go. Passing through the lines and quickly moving it forward.

There was a lad in the German midfield that I think will have a very good future. Played like a cross between Busquets and Pirlo.

We are so much better at that level on paper, the coaching by Boothroyd and Simpson below him seems really poor.

England look really good at 17s and 18s, but the 19s-21s are going backwards with their performances.

Southgate needs to get a handle on the appointments of managers at that level, because they seem to go down the route of (failed?) EFL managers as opposed to younger coaches stepping up like they do at the younger age groups.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024