Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
May will stand down when Brexit is delivered... 17:30 - Mar 27 with 10966 viewsJ2BLUE

According to Sky News

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

May will stand down when Brexit is delivered... on 17:30 - Mar 27 with 3498 viewsclive_baker

Never then.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

May will stand down when Brexit is delivered... on 17:31 - Mar 27 with 3489 viewsJ2BLUE

May will stand down when Brexit is delivered... on 17:30 - Mar 27 by clive_baker

Never then.

If they pass her deal she will go when they've elected a new leader.

Shambolic party first nonsense.

Truly impaired.

May will stand down when Brexit is delivered... on 17:32 - Mar 27 with 3481 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Well if that doesnt get the WA through ASAP then nothing will!!

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

May will stand down when Brexit is delivered... on 17:33 - Mar 27 with 3470 viewsPecker

She has already said that she wouldn't lead them into the next general election.
May will stand down when Brexit is delivered... on 17:34 - Mar 27 with 3461 viewsBlueBadger

So, she'll still be in rhe job come the next General Election then?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

May will stand down when Brexit is delivered... on 17:34 - Mar 27 with 3462 viewspickles110564

May will stand down when Brexit is delivered... on 17:30 - Mar 27 by clive_baker

Never then.

LOL
May will stand down when Brexit is delivered... on 17:34 - Mar 27 with 3462 viewsclive_baker

May will stand down when Brexit is delivered... on 17:31 - Mar 27 by J2BLUE

That deal wouldn't get sufficient support in the HoC even if she promised to get her tats out, and boy would I like to see that.

Drool.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

May will stand down when Brexit is delivered... on 17:35 - Mar 27 with 3447 viewsSteve_M

Is her word credible any longer?

Not sure even that will win over the DUP, might come down to whether enough Labour MPs support it as to whether her crap deal gets through. That passing is going to be awful now as everyone will claim is not what they signed up to as they did with the backstop.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Login to get fewer ads

May will stand down when Brexit is delivered... on 17:44 - Mar 27 with 3392 viewsXYZ

Inviting the hypocrites to stick their hands up - Rees Mogg and Johnson already having led the way.

Same old tories.

I bet John Major is pretty embarrassed.
May will stand down when Brexit is delivered... on 17:46 - Mar 27 with 3374 viewsBlueBadger

May will stand down when Brexit is delivered... on 17:34 - Mar 27 by clive_baker

That deal wouldn't get sufficient support in the HoC even if she promised to get her tats out, and boy would I like to see that.

Drool.

You people sicken me.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

May will stand down when Brexit is delivered... on 17:47 - Mar 27 with 3363 viewsTrequartista

I think this will get her deal through. I don't really understand why though. Why does her future resignation change 80 or so MP's minds on voting for her deal when her deal is exactly the same?

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

May will stand down when Brexit is delivered... on 17:48 - Mar 27 with 3360 viewsEastTownBlue

May will stand down when Brexit is delivered... on 17:33 - Mar 27 by Pecker

She has already said that she wouldn't lead them into the next general election.

She said that she would not lead the Tories into the next general eclection which is due in 2022. That doesn’t rule out anything before then.
May will stand down when Brexit is delivered... on 17:48 - Mar 27 with 3361 viewsSpruceMoose

May will stand down when Brexit is delivered... on 17:47 - Mar 27 by Trequartista

I think this will get her deal through. I don't really understand why though. Why does her future resignation change 80 or so MP's minds on voting for her deal when her deal is exactly the same?

Party & Power>Country.

Tories. Vermin. Every last one.
[Post edited 27 Mar 2019 17:50]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

May will stand down when Brexit is delivered... on 17:49 - Mar 27 with 3349 viewsTrequartista

May will stand down when Brexit is delivered... on 17:48 - Mar 27 by SpruceMoose

Party & Power>Country.

Have to admit it does seem pretty blatant this time.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

May will stand down when Brexit is delivered... on 17:51 - Mar 27 with 3328 viewsJ2BLUE

May will stand down when Brexit is delivered... on 17:48 - Mar 27 by SpruceMoose

Party & Power>Country.

This is worse than the tuition fee betrayal IMO.

So blatant. For anyone who couldn't see it before, the last couple of weeks have completely exposed Boris and JRM. Snakes.

Truly impaired.

May will stand down when Brexit is delivered... on 17:52 - Mar 27 with 3321 viewssparks

May will stand down when Brexit is delivered... on 17:31 - Mar 27 by J2BLUE

Indeed. If people are actually persuaded to vote for something as a result of a promise of party political cncessions, they should be removed from the House immediately. Utterly disingenuous.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

May will stand down when Brexit is delivered... on 17:54 - Mar 27 with 3304 viewsSpruceMoose

I must have missed this part, but how is May going to get her deal through when Bercow has already said MV3 is not happening without meaningful changes.

This isn't a meaningful change to to the deal.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

May will stand down when Brexit is delivered... on 17:56 - Mar 27 with 3293 viewsJ2BLUE

May will stand down when Brexit is delivered... on 17:54 - Mar 27 by SpruceMoose

I must have missed this part, but how is May going to get her deal through when Bercow has already said MV3 is not happening without meaningful changes.

This isn't a meaningful change to to the deal.

Lets hope it doesn't get a third vote.

Truly impaired.

May will stand down when Brexit is delivered... on 17:57 - Mar 27 with 3288 viewsgiant_stow

I spose this mean the sh1tty servitude deal is back on then. These people really have sold us down the river.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

May will stand down when Brexit is delivered... on 17:58 - Mar 27 with 3285 viewsSpruceMoose

May will stand down when Brexit is delivered... on 17:56 - Mar 27 by J2BLUE

Lets hope it doesn't get a third vote.

J2. I can't believe your transformation from the Gammoniest of Leavers to now rooting for the good guys. Scenes!

May will stand down when Brexit is delivered... on 17:59 - Mar 27 with 3276 viewsJ2BLUE

May will stand down when Brexit is delivered... on 17:58 - Mar 27 by SpruceMoose

J2. I can't believe your transformation from the Gammoniest of Leavers to now rooting for the good guys. Scenes!

Gammoniest of Leavers

Simply untrue. I was always a moderate leaver.

Truly impaired.

May will stand down when Brexit is delivered... on 18:00 - Mar 27 with 3271 viewsSpruceMoose

May will stand down when Brexit is delivered... on 17:59 - Mar 27 by J2BLUE

Gammoniest of Leavers

I could smell your smokieness from here.

Anyway, welcome to the winning team.

May will stand down when Brexit is delivered... on 18:00 - Mar 27 with 3270 viewsfactual_blue

May will stand down when Brexit is delivered... on 17:59 - Mar 27 by J2BLUE

Gammoniest of Leavers

Nice oxymoron there.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

May will stand down when Brexit is delivered... on 18:01 - Mar 27 with 3261 viewsJ2BLUE

May will stand down when Brexit is delivered... on 18:00 - Mar 27 by factual_blue

Nice oxymoron there.

The state of that egg.

The state of that pineapple.

The state of that gammon.

Truly impaired.

May will stand down when Brexit is delivered... on 18:02 - Mar 27 with 3251 viewsitfcjoe

Seems that it’s party before country

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024