Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So Remain it is 22:40 - Mar 27 with 1099 viewsDarth_Koont

If there's no way forward on these advisory votes then you keep the current arrangement.

They may have voted against revoking Article 50 but it's clearly the new default setting now that no-deal has been categorically rejected.

Pronouns: He/Him

So Remain it is on 22:41 - Mar 27 with 1091 viewsSpruceMoose

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

So Remain it is on 22:42 - Mar 27 with 1090 viewsfactual_blue

Works for me, and will upset all the right people.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

So Remain it is on 22:44 - Mar 27 with 1072 viewsSpruceMoose

So Remain it is on 22:42 - Mar 27 by factual_blue

Works for me, and will upset all the right people.

Especially as it's all in response to cries of:

"What do we want?!"
"Not this!"
"When do we want it!?"
"Not now!"

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

So Remain it is on 22:44 - Mar 27 with 1066 viewsJ2BLUE

Disagree. Tonight has set up a second referendum IMO. I just hope the DUP don't cave in if May's deal comes back. I can't see parliament revoking article 50 when they have the open goal of a referendum.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

So Remain it is on 22:46 - Mar 27 with 1043 viewsSpruceMoose

So Remain it is on 22:44 - Mar 27 by J2BLUE

Disagree. Tonight has set up a second referendum IMO. I just hope the DUP don't cave in if May's deal comes back. I can't see parliament revoking article 50 when they have the open goal of a referendum.

May can alway bung them some more dosh I reckon #democracy

So Remain it is on 22:47 - Mar 27 with 1036 viewswkj

I would be very surprised to see the DUP cave in, they have all but broken ranks with the informal coalition now.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

So Remain it is on 22:48 - Mar 27 with 1026 viewsSpruceMoose

So Remain it is on 22:47 - Mar 27 by wkj

I would be very surprised to see the DUP cave in, they have all but broken ranks with the informal coalition now.

On my phone your avatar looks like Michael Jackson.

So Remain it is on 22:49 - Mar 27 with 1016 viewswkj

So Remain it is on 22:48 - Mar 27 by SpruceMoose

On my phone your avatar looks like Michael Jackson.

I was thinking more along the lines of Mel Griffin

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Login to get fewer ads

So Remain it is on 22:50 - Mar 27 with 1007 viewsDarth_Koont

Not sure there's enough appetite nor a suitable timeframe for a referendum and implementing its result given the current lack of clarity.

Maybe it'll be the EU's longer extension of a few years and a referendum somewhere along the way. But clear we need to first get back to some sort of normality for the sake of the country. And take a step back from Brexit before we screw it up any further.

Pronouns: He/Him

So Remain it is on 22:52 - Mar 27 with 992 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I don't see how they could. May's deal (or any option that does not deal with the potential for a hard border either between north and south or between N Ireland and the rest of the UK) is so diametrically opposed to what they stand for.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024