Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So what you all got for Mother's Day then? 10:02 - Mar 28 with 4051 viewsBrixtonBlue

I've got a Tranquility Garden winging its way to my mum - various herbs and flowers to grow in the garden that promote relaxation. Got it at notonthehighstreet.com which is great if you're stuck for ideas. I got her a Ladybird Hotel from there last year - a thing for ladybirds to live in!

One year on, no ladybirds have taken up residence. Maybe the rates are too high.

Anymore for anymore? (This post is also a gentle reminder...)

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

So what you all got for Mother's Day then? on 10:11 - Mar 28 with 1800 viewswkj

I'm going to finally let her know she was right when she said I was a mistake.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

So what you all got for Mother's Day then? on 10:15 - Mar 28 with 1790 viewsfooters

As I'm not a mother, nothing. Again. Political correctness gone mad.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

So what you all got for Mother's Day then? on 10:16 - Mar 28 with 1789 viewsLord_Lucan

Native ladybirds are being destroyed by Yank ladybirds - same way as our native squirrels and crayfish

It's all Trumps fault.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

So what you all got for Mother's Day then? on 10:54 - Mar 28 with 1747 viewsRyorry

Nothing. Commercially hyped days like these are intensely painful for many people for a variety of reasons so I shall hide this one Brixton - not having a go at you or anyone, just pointing it out.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

So what you all got for Mother's Day then? on 11:26 - Mar 28 with 1705 viewsLord_Lucan

I shall stay Saturday evening with Mother and let her beer me for the evening, nothing pleases a mother more than spoiling their son. On Sunday morning I will present her with a bunch of flowers and buy her some lunch somewhere if she wants.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

So what you all got for Mother's Day then? on 11:34 - Mar 28 with 1690 viewswkj

So what you all got for Mother's Day then? on 11:26 - Mar 28 by Lord_Lucan

I shall stay Saturday evening with Mother and let her beer me for the evening, nothing pleases a mother more than spoiling their son. On Sunday morning I will present her with a bunch of flowers and buy her some lunch somewhere if she wants.

Push the boat out and let her know you really love her by making her on of your bacon sarnies.

Crybaby

So what you all got for Mother's Day then? on 11:36 - Mar 28 with 1680 viewsJ2BLUE

So what you all got for Mother's Day then? on 11:34 - Mar 28 by wkj

Push the boat out and let her know you really love her by making her on of your bacon sarnies.

What if they both want one and there are only 7 rashers?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

So what you all got for Mother's Day then? on 11:37 - Mar 28 with 1671 viewswkj

So what you all got for Mother's Day then? on 11:36 - Mar 28 by J2BLUE

What if they both want one and there are only 7 rashers?

Who in the f keeps such a low reserve of bacon.

Crybaby

Login to get fewer ads

So what you all got for Mother's Day then? on 11:37 - Mar 28 with 1671 viewsPJH

So what you all got for Mother's Day then? on 10:15 - Mar 28 by footers

As I'm not a mother, nothing. Again. Political correctness gone mad.

I just logged in to post "Probably nothing, because I am not a mother".

I will not bother now.
So what you all got for Mother's Day then? on 11:38 - Mar 28 with 1661 viewsJ2BLUE

So what you all got for Mother's Day then? on 11:37 - Mar 28 by wkj

Who in the f keeps such a low reserve of bacon.

Well exactly, that is why it would be such a dilemma.

Truly impaired.

So what you all got for Mother's Day then? on 11:38 - Mar 28 with 1660 viewsfooters

So what you all got for Mother's Day then? on 11:37 - Mar 28 by PJH

I just logged in to post "Probably nothing, because I am not a mother".

I will not bother now.

Yet you just have.

So what you all got for Mother's Day then? on 11:39 - Mar 28 with 1649 viewswkj

So what you all got for Mother's Day then? on 11:38 - Mar 28 by J2BLUE

Well exactly, that is why it would be such a dilemma.

One must always keep enough bacon on hand that the USA considers it a viable target for invasion owing to the oil content.

Crybaby

So what you all got for Mother's Day then? on 11:40 - Mar 28 with 1644 viewsPJH

So what you all got for Mother's Day then? on 11:38 - Mar 28 by footers

Yet you just have.

Well yes, I have to post something whilst waiting for April 28th.
So what you all got for Mother's Day then? on 11:40 - Mar 28 with 1640 viewsJ2BLUE

So what you all got for Mother's Day then? on 11:39 - Mar 28 by wkj

One must always keep enough bacon on hand that the USA considers it a viable target for invasion owing to the oil content.

I have 16 rashers in the fridge right now. Should last until lunch time.

Truly impaired.

So what you all got for Mother's Day then? on 11:41 - Mar 28 with 1633 viewswkj

So what you all got for Mother's Day then? on 11:40 - Mar 28 by J2BLUE

I have 16 rashers in the fridge right now. Should last until lunch time.

Looks like you're due a trip to waitrose.

Crybaby

So what you all got for Mother's Day then? on 11:42 - Mar 28 with 1630 viewsPecker

A short break in the city of Bath with a spa day. Lunch at the Ivy with afternoon cream teas at the Pump Rooms. Mum has always wanted to visit Bath, so hope She enjoys it.
So what you all got for Mother's Day then? on 11:46 - Mar 28 with 1617 viewswkj

So what you all got for Mother's Day then? on 11:42 - Mar 28 by Pecker

A short break in the city of Bath with a spa day. Lunch at the Ivy with afternoon cream teas at the Pump Rooms. Mum has always wanted to visit Bath, so hope She enjoys it.

I haven't been to the Pump Room since I was a teen.

Crybaby

So what you all got for Mother's Day then? on 11:47 - Mar 28 with 1603 viewsfooters

So what you all got for Mother's Day then? on 11:42 - Mar 28 by Pecker

Pecker in the Pump Room.

So what you all got for Mother's Day then? on 11:48 - Mar 28 with 1599 viewsPecker

So what you all got for Mother's Day then? on 11:47 - Mar 28 by footers

Pecker in the Pump Room.

I will not be going.
So what you all got for Mother's Day then? on 11:49 - Mar 28 with 1595 viewsBluebell

Dolly....this 'Tranquility Garden winging its way to my mum' sounds brillant. No postage or charges, it flies itself there obviously. Isn't technology great?

I just wish my mother was still alive so I could give her something.
So what you all got for Mother's Day then? on 11:52 - Mar 28 with 1575 viewsPecker

So what you all got for Mother's Day then? on 11:49 - Mar 28 by Bluebell

Dolly....this 'Tranquility Garden winging its way to my mum' sounds brillant. No postage or charges, it flies itself there obviously. Isn't technology great?

I am/was fortunate enough to have 2 mothers, one of which died fairly recently, so I kind of know the feeling. Sympathies.
So what you all got for Mother's Day then? on 11:58 - Mar 28 with 1557 viewsSwansea_Blue

Given i'm not a mother, hopefully nothing.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

So what you all got for Mother's Day then? on 12:04 - Mar 28 with 1531 viewsLord_Lucan

So what you all got for Mother's Day then? on 11:49 - Mar 28 by Bluebell

Lady Lucan also is motherless but she now has the experience of watching our daughter enjoy her first Mothers Day - such is the circle of life.

A Lucan top tip; Don't bother visiting graves on Mothers Day with flowers, dead people don't appreciate them, give them to someone else instead.

And if you still have a mother - get off your lazy arse and visit them. A Moonpig card simply does not add up for all the sh1t you put her through.

So what you all got for Mother's Day then? on 12:08 - Mar 28 with 1519 viewsPJH

So what you all got for Mother's Day then? on 12:04 - Mar 28 by Lord_Lucan

Lady Lucan also is motherless but she now has the experience of watching our daughter enjoy her first Mothers Day - such is the circle of life.

A Lucan top tip; Don't bother visiting graves on Mothers Day with flowers, dead people don't appreciate them, give them to someone else instead.

And if you still have a mother - get off your lazy arse and visit them. A Moonpig card simply does not add up for all the sh1t you put her through.

I will visit my mother on Sunday as I do most days when not away on holiday or away with ITFC.

I will have to change her clock for her and put her bin out for collection.
So what you all got for Mother's Day then? on 12:44 - Mar 28 with 1442 viewsBrixtonBlue

So what you all got for Mother's Day then? on 12:04 - Mar 28 by Lord_Lucan

My mum's birthday was the weekend before last and me and the GF drove up to Essex for a meal with her (and the rest of the family). She was made up that we came all that way just for a meal. You don't have to do something on actual Mother's Day.

Re the graves thing, I take your point to an extent but it's nice for those left behind if that's what makes them feel good. My mum does it for her mum on Mother's Day, Christmas and birthday.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024