Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
so, in 30 days - probably much less - we'll be in Division 3 15:31 - Mar 28 with 1803 viewsIllinoisblue

and budgies will be premier league. Oddly, though, this isn't bothering me as much as I thought it would. Our demise is like watching a beloved family pet slowly die. When the suffering is over, you're sad for a bit, then go out and buy ac new pet. League 1 is our new pet. Let's shower it with love, big away followings and 100 points. COYB.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

so, in 30 days - probably much less - we'll be in Division 3 on 15:35 - Mar 28 with 1775 viewsParisBlue

We've had enough time to get used to the idea and prepare for the new challenge. It's important we get off to a reasonable start though, if we're 14th in October having just lost at home to Rochdale/Accrington/Bury then the mood will change.

Lambert and Evans need to get this right.

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

so, in 30 days - probably much less - we'll be in Division 3 on 15:39 - Mar 28 with 1761 viewsIllinoisblue

so, in 30 days - probably much less - we'll be in Division 3 on 15:35 - Mar 28 by ParisBlue

We've had enough time to get used to the idea and prepare for the new challenge. It's important we get off to a reasonable start though, if we're 14th in October having just lost at home to Rochdale/Accrington/Bury then the mood will change.

Lambert and Evans need to get this right.

a good start is vital, to restore confidence of players, fans and Lambert himself who's very much forgotten that winning feeling with us, Stoke, Villa...

Ideally, we'll be tearing it up most weeks and watching our yoofs blossom. While in the background, the budgies are getting slapped every week. I've a feeling it won't be anywhere near as straightforward as that.

62 - 78 - 81

so, in 30 days - probably much less - we'll be in Division 3 on 15:41 - Mar 28 with 1740 viewswkj

Also we wont have brexit to band around*. We're going to be a mess

*if only

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

so, in 30 days - probably much less - we'll be in Division 3 on 15:49 - Mar 28 with 1707 viewsITFC_Forever

so, in 30 days - probably much less - we'll be in Division 3 on 15:39 - Mar 28 by Illinoisblue

a good start is vital, to restore confidence of players, fans and Lambert himself who's very much forgotten that winning feeling with us, Stoke, Villa...

Ideally, we'll be tearing it up most weeks and watching our yoofs blossom. While in the background, the budgies are getting slapped every week. I've a feeling it won't be anywhere near as straightforward as that.

Bloody hell Illy.... you've been around long enough to know better than to post that....

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

so, in 30 days - probably much less - we'll be in Division 3 on 16:11 - Mar 28 with 1652 viewsCoastalblue

I'd much rather see the Scum in the Prem than the championship, as long as they're getting battered every week instead of looking good for promotion.

Actually on the whole I agree with you, the disparity doesn't actually bother me that much, I don't like where we'll be but not really that fussed where they are.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

so, in 30 days - probably much less - we'll be in Division 3 on 16:36 - Mar 28 with 1582 viewsIllinoisblue

so, in 30 days - probably much less - we'll be in Division 3 on 15:49 - Mar 28 by ITFC_Forever

Bloody hell Illy.... you've been around long enough to know better than to post that....

the way our paths have gone in painfully different directions, I won't be surprised to see them qualifying for Europe this time next year.

62 - 78 - 81

so, in 30 days - probably much less - we'll be in Division 3 on 16:43 - Mar 28 with 1570 viewsHarry_Palmer

Yeah not too bothered now, I mean I would wet myself if they messed up automatic and then lost in the play offs but I don't really expect that to happen.

I actually think we have too many good young players to be down there for too long, it won't be easy but with a few shrewd purchases I think we can have a good go at coming back up next season.
so, in 30 days - probably much less - we'll be in Division 3 on 17:07 - Mar 28 with 1528 viewstextbackup

so, in 30 days - probably much less - we'll be in Division 3 on 16:36 - Mar 28 by Illinoisblue

the way our paths have gone in painfully different directions, I won't be surprised to see them qualifying for Europe this time next year.

wouldnt surprise me in the slightest. however, my only care in the footballing world is what Town do. if I try and care what NCFC do too i'll be doubly depressed.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Login to get fewer ads

so, in 30 days - probably much less - we'll be in Division 3 on 17:54 - Mar 28 with 1478 viewsSporall

Bloody hell. Illinoisblue in positivity shocker. Has your account been hacked?
so, in 30 days - probably much less - we'll be in Division 3 on 18:02 - Mar 28 with 1466 viewsPecker

Why have you said division 3 and premier league? I we are in division 3, then they are in division 1. That sounds much less painful.
so, in 30 days - probably much less - we'll be in Division 3 on 18:15 - Mar 28 with 1433 viewsIllinoisblue

so, in 30 days - probably much less - we'll be in Division 3 on 17:54 - Mar 28 by Sporall

Bloody hell. Illinoisblue in positivity shocker. Has your account been hacked?

hi, Blueas here. Illy is taking a break.

62 - 78 - 81

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024