Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Yanis Varoufakis on Question Time tonight 22:06 - Mar 28 with 1347 viewsJ2BLUE

This is going to be good.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Yanis Varoufakis on Question Time tonight on 23:25 - Mar 28 with 1302 viewsSpruceMoose

Can one watch this online anywhere?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Yanis Varoufakis on Question Time tonight on 23:37 - Mar 28 with 1275 viewsJ2BLUE

Yanis Varoufakis on Question Time tonight on 23:25 - Mar 28 by SpruceMoose

Can one watch this online anywhere?

BBC iplayer although it will probably be on Youtube.

Varoufakis seems like a bloody nice bloke. Very intelligent and nice comments about being tolerant.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Yanis Varoufakis on Question Time tonight on 23:51 - Mar 28 with 1251 viewsbournemouthblue

Yanis Varoufakis on Question Time tonight on 23:37 - Mar 28 by J2BLUE

Varoufakis seems like a bloody nice bloke. Very intelligent and nice comments about being tolerant.

He's very much a darling of the left

It's an interesting one, we have foreign footballers who have enhanced the quality of the Premier League. Imagine if we had foreign politicians drafted in to try and improve our system (theoretically).

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Yanis Varoufakis on Question Time tonight on 23:56 - Mar 28 with 1232 viewsGuthrum

He is very articulate and comes across well. Unfortunately, some of his economic approach lacks contact with reality as it actually stands.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Yanis Varoufakis on Question Time tonight on 00:06 - Mar 29 with 1211 viewsXYZ

Yanis Varoufakis on Question Time tonight on 23:51 - Mar 28 by bournemouthblue

He's very much a darling of the left

It's an interesting one, we have foreign footballers who have enhanced the quality of the Premier League. Imagine if we had foreign politicians drafted in to try and improve our system (theoretically).

Boris was American.

Until he realised they taxed their citizens on a global basis and they wanted a chunk of the profit he made from an untaxed UK gain - probably a property he got CGT relief on.

Then he renounced his citizenship obvs. The way any self-respecting tax avoider would do with their "nationality".
Yanis Varoufakis on Question Time tonight on 00:13 - Mar 29 with 1197 viewswellsy700

Fun fact: the pulp song, “common people”, was written about his wife

NZ Blue
Poll: Who stays? Who goes?

Yanis Varoufakis on Question Time tonight on 00:17 - Mar 29 with 1190 viewsSpruceMoose

I agree. He's always reminded me of myself actually.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Yanis Varoufakis on Question Time tonight on 00:38 - Mar 29 with 1157 viewsXYZ

Yanis Varoufakis on Question Time tonight on 00:17 - Mar 29 by SpruceMoose

I agree. He's always reminded me of myself actually.

et tu Mooseus?*

Edit - self-awareness nod to earlier comment about rote-latin. Guilty.
[Post edited 29 Mar 2019 0:40]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024