Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTD immortalised in clothing.... 07:43 - Mar 29 with 579 viewshampstead_blue

Would would ever have thought it......Just doing some shopping and found this.
Have to say there are some pretty cool 80's casual t-shirts there....

https://www.stuartslondon.com/grey-those-were-the-days-t-shirt-p34449#attribute%

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

TWTD immortalised in clothing.... on 08:43 - Mar 29 with 502 viewsuefacup81

£30 for a screen-printed tee!?

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

TWTD immortalised in clothing.... on 11:45 - Mar 29 with 449 viewsGuthrum

IIRC TWTD used to have its own clothing line once upon a time, but sadly no more.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

TWTD immortalised in clothing.... on 12:09 - Mar 29 with 431 viewshampstead_blue

TWTD immortalised in clothing.... on 11:45 - Mar 29 by Guthrum

IIRC TWTD used to have its own clothing line once upon a time, but sadly no more.

I bought one of their mugs. It was not well done.

Be nice to have something well designed one can wear.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024