Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Let me tell you why I did what I did. 09:23 - Mar 29 with 466 viewsPecker

Think of sprusemoose and footers as the people(hard I know, but stick with it) and me as the leave campaign.

I need to convince the people that voting for me would give them what they want. I fill there heads with lies to lure them in. Lie after lie to really convince them that I really am what they want and I can be what ever they want. I have them, they are believing my lies, they are starting to trust me. I have their trust, so I continue with the lies, but wait.... they are starting to question my lies, I have no answers for their questions, what can I do? I tell them again that my lies are in fact the truth and that they can trust me. I tell them that I am ON THEIR SIDE and that they should continue to back me. Now they are confused. They do not know whether to trust me or not. I have blown their minds, they are in a state of confusion. How could somebody fill their heads with lies and then tell them that honestly I am ON THEIR SIDE? They really don't know what to do. Do they trust the leaver or do they turn their backs on him.
And that ladies and gentlemen is why we must do all that we can to stay within the EU. If we get the chance, do not believe the leavers, they are liars. The leavers cannot be trusted.
I hope that clears it up for you.
Let me tell you why I did what I did. on 09:25 - Mar 29 with 454 viewswkj

There is a whole lot of nope going on here

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024