Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cabinet minister asked why Theresa May is holding another Brexit vote: 10:15 - Mar 29 with 1012 viewsgiant_stow

'F**k knows. I'm past caring'

https://www.indy100.com/article/brexit-theresa-may-deal-cabinet-minister-video-n

arf.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Cabinet minister asked why Theresa May is holding another Brexit vote: on 10:17 - Mar 29 with 981 viewsartsbossbeard

When did I join the cabinet?

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

simply wow on 10:18 - Mar 29 with 977 viewsDyland

nft

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Cabinet minister asked why Theresa May is holding another Brexit vote: on 10:40 - Mar 29 with 936 viewsfactual_blue

It's all a bit like Downfall, isn't it?

I think one of the main players in that had six children.

Moggsy has six children.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Cabinet minister asked why Theresa May is holding another Brexit vote: on 10:47 - Mar 29 with 913 viewsGuthrum

WhiteRhinoTea's tweet was the best, IMO:

‘Twas the night before Brexit, when all through the House
Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse.
The journalist asked was a resolution near?
“Fvck knows. I’m past caring. It’s like the living dead in here.”

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Cabinet minister asked why Theresa May is holding another Brexit vote: on 10:48 - Mar 29 with 910 viewsMJallday

sums up the mood of the nation nicely.

promote that man (tbh itll probaly happen, given the amount of resignations)

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Cabinet minister asked why Theresa May is holding another Brexit vote: on 11:16 - Mar 29 with 867 viewsBlueBadger

Cabinet minister asked why Theresa May is holding another Brexit vote: on 10:40 - Mar 29 by factual_blue

It's all a bit like Downfall, isn't it?

I think one of the main players in that had six children.

Moggsy has six children.

One of them is the story of the final days of a lunatic desperately pursuing a thoroughly discredited vision whilst surrounded by incompetents, fanatics and sycophants and the othet is a film about Hitler?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Cabinet minister asked why Theresa May is holding another Brexit vote: on 11:19 - Mar 29 with 859 viewschicoazul

I have to take issue with this inaccurate probably-biased article. Spider-man didnt "fade away", he was snapped into oblivion/the Soul Stone along with half the life in the Universe.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Cabinet minister asked why Theresa May is holding another Brexit vote: on 11:20 - Mar 29 with 856 viewschicoazul

Cabinet minister asked why Theresa May is holding another Brexit vote: on 11:16 - Mar 29 by BlueBadger

One of them is the story of the final days of a lunatic desperately pursuing a thoroughly discredited vision whilst surrounded by incompetents, fanatics and sycophants and the othet is a film about Hitler?

I'm gutted I havent seen any good Downfall Brexit "in the bunker" memes but I think this is because everybody is so sick of the whole thing that even the jokes arent funny anymore.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024