Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Random one: anyone got any old pictures/articles of witchdoctor? 19:48 - Mar 29 with 545 viewsunbelievablue

Ta.

Le meilleur des mondes possibles
Poll: When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give...

Random one: anyone got any old pictures/articles of witchdoctor? on 19:52 - Mar 29 with 539 viewsLord_Lucan

There's a newspaper cutting on the wall in The Brewers - well there used to be anyway.

What are you doing with yourself?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Random one: anyone got any old pictures/articles of witchdoctor? on 19:55 - Mar 29 with 527 viewsunbelievablue

Random one: anyone got any old pictures/articles of witchdoctor? on 19:52 - Mar 29 by Lord_Lucan

There's a newspaper cutting on the wall in The Brewers - well there used to be anyway.

What are you doing with yourself?

That's not surprising - was the old man's haunt pre-match and assume that's how the ended up mates. I'll have to go on there to take a look.

In life? Who knows.
[Post edited 29 Mar 2019 19:56]

Random one: anyone got any old pictures/articles of witchdoctor? on 19:56 - Mar 29 with 520 viewsLord_Lucan

Random one: anyone got any old pictures/articles of witchdoctor? on 19:55 - Mar 29 by unbelievablue

That's not surprising - was the old man's haunt pre-match and assume that's how the ended up mates. I'll have to go on there to take a look.

In life? Who knows.
[Post edited 29 Mar 2019 19:56]

It's a short question actually

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Random one: anyone got any old pictures/articles of witchdoctor? on 19:57 - Mar 29 with 516 viewsunbelievablue

Random one: anyone got any old pictures/articles of witchdoctor? on 19:56 - Mar 29 by Lord_Lucan

It's a short question actually

Yeah, just edited it when I read it back.

I'm so hungover I can barely move - mind isn't working.

Random one: anyone got any old pictures/articles of witchdoctor? on 19:59 - Mar 29 with 498 viewsLord_Lucan

Random one: anyone got any old pictures/articles of witchdoctor? on 19:57 - Mar 29 by unbelievablue

Yeah, just edited it when I read it back.

I'm so hungover I can barely move - mind isn't working.

Catch you another time then.

Sort it out!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024