Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So Boris Johnson and Michael Gove finally admit to cheating 20:11 - Mar 29 with 8232 viewsXYZ

So Boris Johnson and Michael Gove finally admit to cheating on 20:24 - Mar 29 with 5347 viewswkj

Please don't post links like this, today is a burying bad news day, did you not get the memo?

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

So Boris Johnson and Michael Gove finally admit to cheating on 20:35 - Mar 29 with 5318 viewsXYZ

So Boris Johnson and Michael Gove finally admit to cheating on 20:24 - Mar 29 by wkj

Please don't post links like this, today is a burying bad news day, did you not get the memo?

Ah, sorry. I thought we'd started.

So Boris Johnson and Michael Gove finally admit to cheating on 21:14 - Mar 29 with 5248 viewsOxford_Blue

Sorry, where do they “admit to cheating”?
So Boris Johnson and Michael Gove finally admit to cheating on 22:49 - Mar 29 with 5181 viewsfactual_blue

So Boris Johnson and Michael Gove finally admit to cheating on 21:14 - Mar 29 by Oxford_Blue

How do you know when a tory lies?

His lips move.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

So Boris Johnson and Michael Gove finally admit to cheating on 07:10 - Mar 30 with 5036 viewsWeWereZombies

So Boris Johnson and Michael Gove finally admit to cheating on 21:14 - Mar 29 by Oxford_Blue

You are right of course, they have been found guilty of multiple offences and chosen not to appeal against them - whether for reasons of pragmatism or psychological difficulties in acknowledging their own failures we may never know.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

So Boris Johnson and Michael Gove finally admit to cheating on 07:58 - Mar 30 with 4980 viewsOxford_Blue

So Boris Johnson and Michael Gove finally admit to cheating on 07:10 - Mar 30 by WeWereZombies

You are right of course, they have been found guilty of multiple offences and chosen not to appeal against them - whether for reasons of pragmatism or psychological difficulties in acknowledging their own failures we may never know.

Where have they been found guilty of multiple offences?

The Electoral Commission found that the Leave campaign overshot its budget by several hundred thousand pounds. Its financial controller was fined. That’s it.

I wish you and others would stop making up allegations and facts.
So Boris Johnson and Michael Gove finally admit to cheating on 09:15 - Mar 30 with 4925 viewsbluejacko

So Boris Johnson and Michael Gove finally admit to cheating on 07:58 - Mar 30 by Oxford_Blue

The Electoral Commission found that the Leave campaign overshot its budget by several hundred thousand pounds. Its financial controller was fined. That’s it.

Good luck with those wishes on here !
So Boris Johnson and Michael Gove finally admit to cheating on 20:28 - Mar 30 with 4838 viewsWeWereZombies

So Boris Johnson and Michael Gove finally admit to cheating on 07:58 - Mar 30 by Oxford_Blue

It is in the tweet on the OP of this thread - in big type ffs!

Login to get fewer ads

So Boris Johnson and Michael Gove finally admit to cheating on 22:37 - Mar 30 with 4731 viewsXYZ

So Boris Johnson and Michael Gove finally admit to cheating on 20:28 - Mar 30 by WeWereZombies

Reading is beneath Oxford
So Boris Johnson and Michael Gove finally admit to cheating on 23:02 - Mar 30 with 4687 viewsWeWereZombies

So Boris Johnson and Michael Gove finally admit to cheating on 22:37 - Mar 30 by XYZ

Only if you hold the map sideways...

So Boris Johnson and Michael Gove finally admit to cheating on 02:27 - Mar 31 with 4624 viewsXYZ

So Boris Johnson and Michael Gove finally admit to cheating on 22:37 - Mar 30 by XYZ

Glad someone got it. Honestly, I'm wasted on you lot.
So Boris Johnson and Michael Gove finally admit to cheating on 09:58 - Mar 31 with 4510 viewsOxford_Blue

So Boris Johnson and Michael Gove finally admit to cheating on 20:28 - Mar 30 by WeWereZombies

Where does it say Johnson and Gove admitted lying or cheating?

They made no such admissions.

Once again, lazy, imprecise and misleading language being used.
[Post edited 31 Mar 2019 10:00]
So Boris Johnson and Michael Gove finally admit to cheating on 10:24 - Mar 31 with 4482 viewsm14_blue

So Boris Johnson and Michael Gove finally admit to cheating on 09:58 - Mar 31 by Oxford_Blue

Nice swerve.
So Boris Johnson and Michael Gove finally admit to cheating on 11:46 - Mar 31 with 4448 viewsRyorry

And I wish you'd take your blinkers off!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

So Boris Johnson and Michael Gove finally admit to cheating on 11:56 - Mar 31 with 4436 viewsWeWereZombies

So Boris Johnson and Michael Gove finally admit to cheating on 09:58 - Mar 31 by Oxford_Blue

You asked where they had been found guilty of multiple offences (the Leave campaign, not Gove or Johnson specifically - stop moving the goalposts) and I showed you the bleedin' obvious answer - and still you cannot see it???

So Boris Johnson and Michael Gove finally admit to cheating on 12:14 - Mar 31 with 4419 viewsNo9

This morning, Andrew Marr completely ballsed up the interview with Leave chair Gisela Stuart.
Whe she admited they destroyed all the data he let it go.
So Boris Johnson and Michael Gove finally admit to cheating on 21:22 - Mar 31 with 4322 viewsm14_blue

So Boris Johnson and Michael Gove finally admit to cheating on 12:14 - Mar 31 by No9

This morning, Andrew Marr completely ballsed up the interview with Leave chair Gisela Stuart.
Whe she admited they destroyed all the data he let it go.

That interview was absolutely shameful.
So Boris Johnson and Michael Gove finally admit to cheating on 21:28 - Mar 31 with 4310 viewsXYZ

So Boris Johnson and Michael Gove finally admit to cheating on 21:22 - Mar 31 by m14_blue

That interview was absolutely shameful.

Marr also equated the "anger" at the 1m+ attended and totally peaceful Remain march with the "anger" at the so-called 2 Leave get-togethers in London on Friday.

Someone on here pulled me up for referring to the BBC "once respected". There's just too many examples of such practice for it to be accidental.
So Boris Johnson and Michael Gove finally admit to cheating on 21:30 - Mar 31 with 4305 viewsWeWereZombies

So Boris Johnson and Michael Gove finally admit to cheating on 21:28 - Mar 31 by XYZ

Marr also equated the "anger" at the 1m+ attended and totally peaceful Remain march with the "anger" at the so-called 2 Leave get-togethers in London on Friday.

Someone on here pulled me up for referring to the BBC "once respected". There's just too many examples of such practice for it to be accidental.

The introduction of the phrase 'bloc' before or after European Union is fairly recent too, isn't it?

So Boris Johnson and Michael Gove finally admit to cheating on 21:41 - Mar 31 with 4273 viewsm14_blue

So Boris Johnson and Michael Gove finally admit to cheating on 21:28 - Mar 31 by XYZ

I just think the BBC has been browbeaten by the constant whining of the empty vessels on the leave side. They now approach every single article or interview with a morbid fear of offending the snowflakes who claim to represent the 17.4m.
So Boris Johnson and Michael Gove finally admit to cheating on 21:49 - Mar 31 with 4258 viewsXYZ

So Boris Johnson and Michael Gove finally admit to cheating on 21:30 - Mar 31 by WeWereZombies

The introduction of the phrase 'bloc' before or after European Union is fairly recent too, isn't it?

I've not noticed this. Is it a name for the 27 rather than the 28? The Continuity EU?
So Boris Johnson and Michael Gove finally admit to cheating on 21:55 - Mar 31 with 4251 viewsWeWereZombies

So Boris Johnson and Michael Gove finally admit to cheating on 21:49 - Mar 31 by XYZ

I've not noticed this. Is it a name for the 27 rather than the 28? The Continuity EU?

Quick scan of Wikipedia does turn up the inoffensive 'Trade bloc' - which is what the EU is, but also reminds me that there was the Eastern Bloc which has less cosy connotations (unless you are nostalgic for the Cold War), just feel that this sudden appearance of an identifier is intended to reinforce the 'Us and Them' that is yet to happen.

So Boris Johnson and Michael Gove finally admit to cheating on 08:09 - Apr 1 with 4148 viewsOxford_Blue

So Boris Johnson and Michael Gove finally admit to cheating on 11:56 - Mar 31 by WeWereZombies

You asked where they had been found guilty of multiple offences (the Leave campaign, not Gove or Johnson specifically - stop moving the goalposts) and I showed you the bleedin' obvious answer - and still you cannot see it???

This thread includes allegations that johnson and gove admit to cheating. They haven’t.

The leave campaign took legal advice that one donation would not be included in the budget and the EC has taken a difffent view. Where’s the evidence that Johnson and gove admitted to cheating?

Not pursuing an appeal is not an admission. That’s a very poor daily mail level of intelligence argument.
So Boris Johnson and Michael Gove finally admit to cheating on 09:10 - Apr 1 with 4117 viewsSwansea_Blue

YOR SIDE LOST GET OVA IT YOU EFFIN REMINGERS. YOU JUST HATE DIMOCRISSY !!

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🇬🇪

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

So Boris Johnson and Michael Gove finally admit to cheating on 09:16 - Apr 1 with 4112 viewsWeWereZombies

So Boris Johnson and Michael Gove finally admit to cheating on 08:09 - Apr 1 by Oxford_Blue

This thread includes allegations that johnson and gove admit to cheating. They haven’t.

The leave campaign took legal advice that one donation would not be included in the budget and the EC has taken a difffent view. Where’s the evidence that Johnson and gove admitted to cheating?

Not pursuing an appeal is not an admission. That’s a very poor daily mail level of intelligence argument.

But you asked me where the multiple offences bit was and I directed you towards it. Whatever anyone else has said in this thread I wanted to clear up a simple point of fact and you seem unable to accept that.

So, just to reiterate, the Leave campaign have been found guilty of multiple offences and this is in a statement from the Electoral Commission - yes or no?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024