Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A one year extension to Article 50 - Gordon Brown’s view 13:26 - Mar 30 with 783 viewsElderGrizzly

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/mar/30/uk-year-extension-brexit-t

A shame we no longer have politicians of his standing/competence
A one year extension to Article 50 - Gordon Brown’s view on 13:37 - Mar 30 with 747 viewsBloomBlue

Yes the man who sold a shed load on gold for a third of its value, very clever
A one year extension to Article 50 - Gordon Brown’s view on 13:38 - Mar 30 with 753 viewsJ2BLUE

What if we decided to stay? We wouldn't have any representation. I know we can't have everything our own way but surely better to take part in European elections?

I think we should end it via a second referendum or stay in until the current EU funding cycle ends.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

A one year extension to Article 50 - Gordon Brown’s view on 13:47 - Mar 30 with 735 viewsElderGrizzly

A one year extension to Article 50 - Gordon Brown’s view on 13:38 - Mar 30 by J2BLUE

What if we decided to stay? We wouldn't have any representation. I know we can't have everything our own way but surely better to take part in European elections?

I think we should end it via a second referendum or stay in until the current EU funding cycle ends.

He’s not saying we would have no representation and he is still saying we would leave, just in a vaguely sensible and agreed manner.

It needs a decision made on something and soon.
A one year extension to Article 50 - Gordon Brown’s view on 13:51 - Mar 30 with 727 viewsJ2BLUE

A one year extension to Article 50 - Gordon Brown’s view on 13:47 - Mar 30 by ElderGrizzly

He’s not saying we would have no representation and he is still saying we would leave, just in a vaguely sensible and agreed manner.

It needs a decision made on something and soon.

We need MPs to stand up on Monday and vote for a second referendum. There is no other way out. A GE would be such a cop out.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

A one year extension to Article 50 - Gordon Brown’s view on 13:54 - Mar 30 with 725 viewsElderGrizzly

A one year extension to Article 50 - Gordon Brown’s view on 13:51 - Mar 30 by J2BLUE

We need MPs to stand up on Monday and vote for a second referendum. There is no other way out. A GE would be such a cop out.

Sadly, i think they’ll vot eto support a customs union and then that will runoff vs May’s deal later in the week.

Would be interesting in a GE if Labour still stood behind a second referendum or not. I expect they’ll revert back to their Customs Union plan.

This tweet is always useful when people question the value for money of the EU too.

[Post edited 30 Mar 2019 13:55]
A one year extension to Article 50 - Gordon Brown’s view on 14:01 - Mar 30 with 700 viewsFtnfwest

A one year extension to Article 50 - Gordon Brown’s view on 13:38 - Mar 30 by J2BLUE

We barely have anyway that’s kind of the point. It’s always been the France and Germany show.
A one year extension to Article 50 - Gordon Brown’s view on 16:16 - Mar 30 with 605 viewsfactual_blue

Shamefully there were people on here who derided Mr Brown as 'wee Gordon'. These were people who could barely muster one-thousandth of his intellectual capacity.

And relegation is surely all but confirmed.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

A one year extension to Article 50 - Gordon Brown’s view on 16:30 - Mar 30 with 595 viewsbournemouthblue

A one year extension to Article 50 - Gordon Brown’s view on 13:54 - Mar 30 by ElderGrizzly

Sadly, i think they’ll vot eto support a customs union and then that will runoff vs May’s deal later in the week.

Would be interesting in a GE if Labour still stood behind a second referendum or not. I expect they’ll revert back to their Customs Union plan.

This tweet is always useful when people question the value for money of the EU too.

I always think that breakdown is politically loaded

'Welfare' is a very generic term, you could split that up a little more

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Login to get fewer ads

A one year extension to Article 50 - Gordon Brown’s view on 16:33 - Mar 30 with 591 viewsLord_Lucan

A one year extension to Article 50 - Gordon Brown’s view on 13:54 - Mar 30 by ElderGrizzly

I didn't realise it was quite as much per person per day.

I am now questioning my remain decision.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024