Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone want to pop into chat and make sure they're all ok? 16:33 - Mar 30 with 731 viewsLord_Lucan

N to the T

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Anyone want to pop into chat and make sure they're all ok? on 16:34 - Mar 30 with 729 viewsfooters

What's going on, Lucan? Do they need a stern talking to?

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Anyone want to pop into chat and make sure they're all ok? on 16:37 - Mar 30 with 707 viewsLord_Lucan

Anyone want to pop into chat and make sure they're all ok? on 16:34 - Mar 30 by footers

I just hope they haven't had a mass suicide pact.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Anyone want to pop into chat and make sure they're all ok? on 16:39 - Mar 30 with 695 viewsfooters

Anyone want to pop into chat and make sure they're all ok? on 16:37 - Mar 30 by Lord_Lucan

I'll ask if anyone's game.

"If we don't win our next game does anyone fancy entering into a Jonestown-style scenario with me?"

Let's see what they say.
[Post edited 30 Mar 2019 16:40]

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Anyone want to pop into chat and make sure they're all ok? on 16:45 - Mar 30 with 668 viewsblueconscience

Anyone want to pop into chat and make sure they're all ok? on 16:34 - Mar 30 by footers

I was being bullied for not loving our owner

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

Anyone want to pop into chat and make sure they're all ok? on 16:48 - Mar 30 with 644 viewsJohnny_Boy

Anyone want to pop into chat and make sure they're all ok? on 16:37 - Mar 30 by Lord_Lucan

Heavens (Eric) Gates?
Anyone want to pop into chat and make sure they're all ok? on 17:51 - Mar 30 with 519 viewsfactual_blue

'hope they haven't' - are you sure you've got that right?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Anyone want to pop into chat and make sure they're all ok? on 17:56 - Mar 30 with 508 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

I left early.....it was that bad.....shoukd have stayed home and planted potatoes !

Edit....was going to correct the spelling but can't be arsed.
[Post edited 30 Mar 2019 17:57]

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024