Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lambert to Celtic...? (n/t) 18:17 - Mar 30 with 5468 viewsSwailsey

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Lambert to Celtic...? (n/t) on 18:19 - Mar 30 with 4708 viewsjas0999

Doubt it. His record at Soke was dreadful. His record here is dreadful.
Lambert to Celtic...? (n/t) on 18:22 - Mar 30 with 4624 viewspointofblue

Lambert to Celtic...? (n/t) on 18:19 - Mar 30 by jas0999

I don’t get who would want him - since his spell at Norwich he’s basically failed at every job he’s been given. Here he has a chance to build something at League One level.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Lambert to Celtic...? (n/t) on 18:36 - Mar 30 with 4478 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Lambert to Celtic...? (n/t) on 18:19 - Mar 30 by jas0999

He’s won 6 of his last 48 games. Across 3 different clubs

I’m sure teams will be banging the door down to get him

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Lambert to Celtic...? (n/t) on 20:33 - Mar 30 with 4212 viewsbackwaywhen

Lambert to Celtic...? (n/t) on 18:36 - Mar 30 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

He’s won 6 of his last 48 games. Across 3 different clubs

I’m sure teams will be banging the door down to get him

He cant fail at Celtic ..... can he ?
Lambert to Celtic...? (n/t) on 20:35 - Mar 30 with 4184 viewsFelstow1978

Happy to pay his taxi fare. Sooner the better

Poll: Isn't it time that HRH Shesgotmyballsinherhand stops feeling the need to preach?

Lambert to Celtic...? (n/t) on 20:38 - Mar 30 with 4141 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Lambert to Celtic...? (n/t) on 20:33 - Mar 30 by backwaywhen

No, because he won’t get the job

Lambert to Celtic...? (n/t) on 02:04 - Mar 31 with 3881 viewsKieran_Knows

Why on earth would Celtic want PL?

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Lambert to Celtic...? (n/t) on 02:08 - Mar 31 with 3872 viewsfooters

Lambert to Celtic...? (n/t) on 02:04 - Mar 31 by Kieran_Knows

Why on earth would Celtic want PL?

BECAUSE HE'S SCOTTISH

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Login to get fewer ads

Lambert to Celtic...? (n/t) on 02:57 - Mar 31 with 3818 viewsMinneapolis_ITFC

Isn't there talk or rumor of Lambert vacating here and finding employment elsewhere ?

Either he's bored or views a new challenge, I don't know the full extent of this issue - if indeed there is one.

Point being, what excitement can you find in joining up with a league where one of two club sides win the national championship year after freakin' year. (Or since 1985 if you so wish) and challenge is perpetually non-existent.

Seems a strange destination if indeed Lambert is fed up here / views the SPL or whatever as something of a new approach.
Lambert to Celtic...? (n/t) on 02:59 - Mar 31 with 3809 viewsSpruceMoose

Lambert to Celtic...? (n/t) on 02:57 - Mar 31 by Minneapolis_ITFC

Isn't there talk or rumor of Lambert vacating here and finding employment elsewhere ?

Either he's bored or views a new challenge, I don't know the full extent of this issue - if indeed there is one.

Point being, what excitement can you find in joining up with a league where one of two club sides win the national championship year after freakin' year. (Or since 1985 if you so wish) and challenge is perpetually non-existent.

Seems a strange destination if indeed Lambert is fed up here / views the SPL or whatever as something of a new approach.

Champions league football. Put yourself back in the window for a top job elsewhere if you do well. On the other hand he could be in League One next year. It's not such a straightforward decision really.

Personally I think big fish in a small pond would be dull myself. I'd like to see him at Town next year.
[Post edited 31 Mar 2019 3:04]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Lambert to Celtic...? (n/t) on 03:12 - Mar 31 with 3790 viewsMinneapolis_ITFC

Lambert to Celtic...? (n/t) on 02:59 - Mar 31 by SpruceMoose

Champions league football. Put yourself back in the window for a top job elsewhere if you do well. On the other hand he could be in League One next year. It's not such a straightforward decision really.

Personally I think big fish in a small pond would be dull myself. I'd like to see him at Town next year.
[Post edited 31 Mar 2019 3:04]

Champions league soccer ? Don't Celtic have an obligation to be eliminated in the preliminary stages each time out ? They then enter the Europa League / UEFA Cup and another exit is not long coming..

Celtic get what 60,000 a game which is to be applauded, but as before where's the challenge over there ? If not Rangers (which seems very few and far between now) the Green and Whites have themselves a runaway title with what seems each passing year.

Prepared to wait on this issue above all else, as I don't know the extent of the Lambert dilemma and where his future lies. Could be conjecture / hor$esh1t for all we know, (and) until there's an actual club announcement, it may be best to hold back on this issue.
Lambert to Celtic...? (n/t) on 03:17 - Mar 31 with 3784 viewsSpruceMoose

Lambert to Celtic...? (n/t) on 03:12 - Mar 31 by Minneapolis_ITFC

Champions league soccer ? Don't Celtic have an obligation to be eliminated in the preliminary stages each time out ? They then enter the Europa League / UEFA Cup and another exit is not long coming..

Celtic get what 60,000 a game which is to be applauded, but as before where's the challenge over there ? If not Rangers (which seems very few and far between now) the Green and Whites have themselves a runaway title with what seems each passing year.

Prepared to wait on this issue above all else, as I don't know the extent of the Lambert dilemma and where his future lies. Could be conjecture / hor$esh1t for all we know, (and) until there's an actual club announcement, it may be best to hold back on this issue.

I agree with you. I may be biased but I'd much rather be the boss of town than Celtic. It's just a far more interesting proposition to my mind.

I was just trying to find some reasons why someone might consider it.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Lambert to Celtic...? (n/t) on 11:43 - Mar 31 with 3516 viewsRyorry

Lambert to Celtic...? (n/t) on 20:33 - Mar 30 by backwaywhen

I suspect he actually wouldn't want it for that very reason - not challenging enough. Much more satisfying to restore a club that was once great, but has recently fallen into lean and lowly times, back up to the top!! ^prays^

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Lambert to Celtic...? (n/t) on 11:49 - Mar 31 with 3492 viewsChocorange

Lambert to Celtic...? (n/t) on 11:43 - Mar 31 by Ryorry

I suspect he actually wouldn't want it for that very reason - not challenging enough. Much more satisfying to restore a club that was once great, but has recently fallen into lean and lowly times, back up to the top!! ^prays^

More likely Scotland than Celtic
Lambert to Celtic...? (n/t) on 11:51 - Mar 31 with 3477 viewsRyorry

Lambert to Celtic...? (n/t) on 11:49 - Mar 31 by Chocorange

More likely Scotland than Celtic

Yep, as I said on a couple of other threads.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Lambert to Celtic...? (n/t) on 11:57 - Mar 31 with 3449 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Lambert to Celtic...? (n/t) on 11:43 - Mar 31 by Ryorry

Anyone who thinks Lambert wouldn’t take the Celtic job if it was offered to him is living in a dreamland. It would be a massive step up for anyone, and that’s before you take into account his ties to the club as a player

There is however pretty much zero chance of him being offered it, seeing as he hasn’t really had any success as a manager in about 7 years

Lambert to Celtic...? (n/t) on 12:07 - Mar 31 with 3426 viewsNo9

Lambert to Celtic...? (n/t) on 18:22 - Mar 30 by pointofblue

I don’t get who would want him - since his spell at Norwich he’s basically failed at every job he’s been given. Here he has a chance to build something at League One level.

He probably sees ITFC as potentially his last job in football - if he fails here he's finished
Lambert to Celtic...? (n/t) on 12:13 - Mar 31 with 3385 viewsGriller

It's more than possible that he has already been quietly tapped up for the Scotland job. I am not a gambler but for those who are stick a tenner on the nose!
Lambert to Celtic...? (n/t) on 12:15 - Mar 31 with 3370 viewsJ2BLUE

Lambert to Celtic...? (n/t) on 12:13 - Mar 31 by Griller

It's more than possible that he has already been quietly tapped up for the Scotland job. I am not a gambler but for those who are stick a tenner on the nose!

The Scotland job is a thankless task. At least we should have a fighting chance in league one. Scotland are dire and have no hope of getting to the Euros.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Lambert to Celtic...? (n/t) on 12:15 - Mar 31 with 3363 viewsfooters

Lambert to Celtic...? (n/t) on 12:15 - Mar 31 by J2BLUE

The Scotland job is a thankless task. At least we should have a fighting chance in league one. Scotland are dire and have no hope of getting to the Euros.

Couldn't be more wrong on every count.

Lambert to Celtic...? (n/t) on 12:24 - Mar 31 with 3323 viewsJ2BLUE

Lambert to Celtic...? (n/t) on 12:15 - Mar 31 by footers

Couldn't be more wrong on every count.

Moron

Truly impaired.

Lambert to Celtic...? (n/t) on 12:27 - Mar 31 with 3306 viewsfooters

Lambert to Celtic...? (n/t) on 12:24 - Mar 31 by J2BLUE

Moron

Recalcitrant guttersnipe, cad and bounder. You are beneath contempt.

Lambert to Celtic...? (n/t) on 12:28 - Mar 31 with 3295 viewsJ2BLUE

Lambert to Celtic...? (n/t) on 12:27 - Mar 31 by footers

Recalcitrant guttersnipe, cad and bounder. You are beneath contempt.

Leave me alone. I don't want to be your friend.

Truly impaired.

Lambert to Celtic...? (n/t) on 12:38 - Mar 31 with 3245 viewsSpruceMoose

Lambert to Celtic...? (n/t) on 12:28 - Mar 31 by J2BLUE

You two should just grind each other's gears and get it over with. Maybe you'll both go back to normal then. Footers a charming intellectual and J2 and Brexit voting loon.

Lambert to Celtic...? (n/t) on 12:38 - Mar 31 with 3244 viewsfooters

Lambert to Celtic...? (n/t) on 12:28 - Mar 31 by J2BLUE

This is so frustrating.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024