Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Are we just going to forget this story about Germany in pre season? 19:25 - Mar 30 with 1127 viewsJ2BLUE

Lambert Confirms Pre-Season Germany Trip 28th Mar 2019 15:43
Town boss Paul Lambert has confirmed he is planning a pre-season trip to Germany, as TWTD reported a month ago, but played down the chances of a game against his former side Borussia Dortmund. 2

Sounds very much like he is expecting to be the one taking the squad there. Do we really think that this was planned before the discussion about the plans for next season? Evans has already had one manager come in and want to change the plans so it would be a bit odd.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Are we just going to forget this story about Germany in pre season? on 19:30 - Mar 30 with 1095 viewsKieran_Knows

Ian it actually booked and set in stone though? Let’s not forget ME sacked off the Ireland trip for a bit of sun for PH.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Are we just going to forget this story about Germany in pre season? on 19:32 - Mar 30 with 1074 viewsJ2BLUE

Are we just going to forget this story about Germany in pre season? on 19:30 - Mar 30 by Kieran_Knows

Ian it actually booked and set in stone though? Let’s not forget ME sacked off the Ireland trip for a bit of sun for PH.

Precisely and ME isn't the kind of owner who won't learn from that because it cost him money.

Truly impaired.

Are we just going to forget this story about Germany in pre season? on 19:39 - Mar 30 with 1039 viewsjasondozzell

Good point! That's made me feel better!
Are we just going to forget this story about Germany in pre season? on 19:42 - Mar 30 with 1019 viewsfooters

We're going here.

https://www.google.de/maps/@52.4688558,13.3353021,3a,75y,45.34h,90t/data=!3m7!1e

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

I'm not getting all the fuss over the interview... on 19:43 - Mar 30 with 1009 viewsunstableblue

... I agree with you that he has made multiple statements about being here next year, I think he genuinely likes the fans and club.

I listened to the interview live and I took it more to him saying that he would fully understand if he was gotten rid of given the results during his tenure. And just empathising with fans who had called in with that view. Perhaps he was also a but miffed by the fans questioning his effectiveness.

Poll: With Freddie leaving, who is the striker in the McKenna song “xxx in attack”?

Are we just going to forget this story about Germany in pre season? on 19:59 - Mar 30 with 927 viewsSwailsey

It really seems that (if) something has happened in the last day or so?

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Are we just going to forget this story about Germany in pre season? on 20:03 - Mar 30 with 904 viewsJ2BLUE

Are we just going to forget this story about Germany in pre season? on 19:59 - Mar 30 by Swailsey

It really seems that (if) something has happened in the last day or so?

I predict Lambert will explain it all on Monday and it will be nothing serious and misinterpreted.

Truly impaired.

Are we just going to forget this story about Germany in pre season? on 20:05 - Mar 30 with 887 viewsSwailsey

Are we just going to forget this story about Germany in pre season? on 20:03 - Mar 30 by J2BLUE

I predict Lambert will explain it all on Monday and it will be nothing serious and misinterpreted.

I hope so!

Perhaps calling Evan’s bluff.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Login to get fewer ads

Are we just going to forget this story about Germany in pre season? on 20:10 - Mar 30 with 860 viewsfooters

Are we just going to forget this story about Germany in pre season? on 20:03 - Mar 30 by J2BLUE

STOP DOWNVOTING ME.

You are causing me no end of worry and stress. Don't you realise what this is doing to my reputation?

Are we just going to forget this story about Germany in pre season? on 20:11 - Mar 30 with 844 viewsJ2BLUE

Are we just going to forget this story about Germany in pre season? on 20:10 - Mar 30 by footers

STOP DOWNVOTING ME.

You are causing me no end of worry and stress. Don't you realise what this is doing to my reputation?

You have until 20:20 to cancel out your down vote of this thread. If you do, we will have a truce. If you don't, this war has only just begun.

Truly impaired.

Are we just going to forget this story about Germany in pre season? on 20:13 - Mar 30 with 829 viewsfooters

Are we just going to forget this story about Germany in pre season? on 20:11 - Mar 30 by J2BLUE

You have until 20:20 to cancel out your down vote of this thread. If you do, we will have a truce. If you don't, this war has only just begun.

I don't want anything to do with Truce.

But the rest, fine. I just want to be left alone. My family is suffering because of this.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024