Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Don't think Lambert was threatening to walk out there, was he? 22:32 - Mar 30 with 1456 viewsSomethingBlue

Seems like he was just responding to a fairly critical line of questioning with "Well if they sack me I can't do anything about it", which is pretty uncontroversial. He won't be sacked as there is a rebuilding job to do and it would be insane to rip it up again. Think the questions suggested more discord than there actually is and, perhaps unfortunately, got a line from it.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Don't think Lambert was threatening to walk out there, was he? on 22:37 - Mar 30 with 1416 viewsBluefish

Probably just pointing out that even though the PR has blinded some fans he still appreciates has bad his record has been so far

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Don't think Lambert was threatening to walk out there, was he? on 22:39 - Mar 30 with 1409 viewsSomethingBlue

Don't think Lambert was threatening to walk out there, was he? on 22:37 - Mar 30 by Bluefish

Probably just pointing out that even though the PR has blinded some fans he still appreciates has bad his record has been so far

Your opinion on that is fair enough but is becoming, shall we say, very well-aired. It'd be lovely if we could all try sticking together through the rebuild.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Don't think Lambert was threatening to walk out there, was he? on 22:42 - Mar 30 with 1358 viewsReuser_is_God

Don't think Lambert was threatening to walk out there, was he? on 22:39 - Mar 30 by SomethingBlue

Your opinion on that is fair enough but is becoming, shall we say, very well-aired. It'd be lovely if we could all try sticking together through the rebuild.

This.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Don't think Lambert was threatening to walk out there, was he? on 22:43 - Mar 30 with 1353 viewsRocky

Agree. I think it was an understandable response to criticisms of the poor results since he took over. He didn't want to counter that by saying "I'll definitely be here despite my poor record." He was being a tad remorseful and suggested the decision was not just up to him.
Don't think Lambert was threatening to walk out there, was he? on 22:46 - Mar 30 with 1322 viewsFixed_It

Don't think Lambert was threatening to walk out there, was he? on 22:42 - Mar 30 by Reuser_is_God

This.

That

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Don't think Lambert was threatening to walk out there, was he? on 22:54 - Mar 30 with 1284 viewsRocky

Don't think Lambert was threatening to walk out there, was he? on 22:46 - Mar 30 by Fixed_It

That

And the other.
Don't think Lambert was threatening to walk out there, was he? on 23:51 - Mar 30 with 1181 viewsXYZ

Let's hope so. He seemed prickly - sending a message to someone.
Don't think Lambert was threatening to walk out there, was he? on 08:09 - Mar 31 with 931 viewstractorboy1978

There seems more to it to me. They issued a joint statement saying he was here whatever happens two months ago and yesterday he cast doubt over that for whatever reason.
Login to get fewer ads

Don't think Lambert was threatening to walk out there, was he? on 08:10 - Mar 31 with 923 viewsBluefish

Don't think Lambert was threatening to walk out there, was he? on 22:39 - Mar 30 by SomethingBlue

When did I last mention it?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024