Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well that's just ruined season ticket sales 22:44 - Mar 30 with 3375 viewsFrimleyBlue

Well done Paul.

FFS. I've pretty much loved you since day 1 and despite my negativity towards Hurst I felt you were exactly what the club needed

However that response is quite frankly either honest and suddenly the goal posts have changed via ME. Or you've changed your mind and if you have changed your mind.. why the fk have you wasted our time.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Well that's just ruined season ticket sales on 22:45 - Mar 30 with 3350 viewsStokieBlue

Nice to see you're still complaining about everything.

Taxes and FrimleyBlue.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Well that's just ruined season ticket sales on 22:46 - Mar 30 with 3337 viewsJ2BLUE

We don't know what's happening. Why attack him when he might be completely on our side?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Well that's just ruined season ticket sales on 22:47 - Mar 30 with 3318 viewsSpruceMoose

Wibble.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Well that's just ruined season ticket sales on 23:00 - Mar 30 with 3240 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Get a grip love.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Well that's just ruined season ticket sales on 23:41 - Mar 30 with 3101 viewsIpswich_Crazy

Poll: Are fans getting fed up with Sky Sports changing our Kick off schedules?

Well that's just ruined season ticket sales on 23:45 - Mar 30 with 3070 viewsjeera

Never any middle ground...

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Well that's just ruined season ticket sales on 23:55 - Mar 30 with 3036 viewsSpruceMoose

Well that's just ruined season ticket sales on 23:45 - Mar 30 by jeera

Never any middle ground...

Everything is always extreme with this fella.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Well that's just ruined season ticket sales on 00:09 - Mar 31 with 2978 viewsdavblue

Well that's just ruined season ticket sales on 23:55 - Mar 30 by SpruceMoose

Everything is always extreme with this fella.

Imagine if he tried it on with his Mrs and she turned him down, he would be filing for divorce, if he got lucky he was winning the next euromillions draw.
Login to get fewer ads

Well that's just ruined season ticket sales on 00:16 - Mar 31 with 2942 viewsMrTown

He’s not leaving. Back up about the question I think. Originally was a bit concerned but having read Warren’s piece, I don’t think there’s any danger of him leaving.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Well that's just ruined season ticket sales on 08:12 - Mar 31 with 2628 viewsjas0999

Well that's just ruined season ticket sales on 22:46 - Mar 30 by J2BLUE

We don't know what's happening. Why attack him when he might be completely on our side?

This is a good point. He could be sending a message to Evans. Who knows - budget may have been discussed and as per usual it was somewhat on the low side.
Well that's just ruined season ticket sales on 09:25 - Mar 31 with 2422 viewsBackToRussia

https://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/paul-lambert-committed-to-ipswich-town-1-5969020

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Well that's just ruined season ticket sales (n/t) on 14:01 - Mar 31 with 2137 viewsRyorry

Well that's just ruined season ticket sales on 00:16 - Mar 31 by MrTown

He’s not leaving. Back up about the question I think. Originally was a bit concerned but having read Warren’s piece, I don’t think there’s any danger of him leaving.

[Post edited 31 Mar 2019 14:02]

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Well that's just ruined season ticket sales on 19:35 - Mar 31 with 1884 viewsbraveblue

Suspect he is being honest. Better than a false promise of investment to boost sales. I can feel another major Evans mess coming on.
Well that's just ruined season ticket sales on 20:05 - Mar 31 with 1761 viewsfabian_illness

I’ve really missed the totally OTT reactions to everything.
Welcome back Frimley.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024