Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Out Of What Was Possibly 09:36 - Mar 31 with 5364 viewsbrogansnose

Lamberts worst game in charge, I thought that the boy Kenlock had a very good game and is developing nicely with his run of matches. Young Andre did some sprayed out some delightful passes and through balls over the heads of defenders when he was given the space towards the end by Hull. Clearly though he needs to to work on other aspects of his play.
Out Of What Was Possibly on 09:46 - Mar 31 with 5293 viewsSimonds92

Really? This isnt a sarcastic post? Nowhere near good enough for me.
Out Of What Was Possibly on 09:54 - Mar 31 with 5271 viewsbrogansnose

Out Of What Was Possibly on 09:46 - Mar 31 by Simonds92

Really? This isnt a sarcastic post? Nowhere near good enough for me.

Most of that side are not good enough hence we are where we are. Kenlock though is a young lad who is getting better and will undoubtably be our left back next season because there won't be any cash to buy a new one.

We will just have to differ.
Out Of What Was Possibly on 09:56 - Mar 31 with 5268 viewsRegencyBlue

Jury’s still out on both for me.

Dozzell looks good if the opposition stand back and watch him play but doesn’t have the physical presence to impose himself on games. If he stays here he will find League 1 even tougher than the Championship physically.

Kenlock needs more consistency.
Out Of What Was Possibly on 10:07 - Mar 31 with 5216 viewsbrogansnose

Out Of What Was Possibly on 09:56 - Mar 31 by RegencyBlue

Dozzell looks good if the opposition stand back and watch him play but doesn’t have the physical presence to impose himself on games. If he stays here he will find League 1 even tougher than the Championship physically.

Dozzell also needs to get himself involved more defensively, he seemed to be shy of that yesterday which may be a mental thing related to his injury but, and Mills said this yesterday too, he does need to impose himself more.
Out Of What Was Possibly on 10:30 - Mar 31 with 5148 viewsPJH

I agree with the OP.

I thought Kenlock and Dozzell were the only two that had anything like a good game.
Out Of What Was Possibly on 10:42 - Mar 31 with 5108 viewsnoggin

Out Of What Was Possibly on 10:30 - Mar 31 by PJH

I agree with the OP.

I thought Kenlock and Dozzell were the only two that had anything like a good game.

Nsiala motm for me.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Out Of What Was Possibly on 10:49 - Mar 31 with 5091 viewsWickets

Out Of What Was Possibly on 10:42 - Mar 31 by noggin

Nsiala motm for me.

Yes me too, i thought he kept us in it first half in front of the North stand as Chambo got more and more frustrated . I'm on the fence regards Kenlock , he's still young but needs to improve but as someone else has said will get plenty of chances next season. Thats why PL has been talking him up. Nothing wrong in that . Dozzell can pass a ball but needs to find a bit of snap to his lack luster sort of game for me .I hope that will come .
Out Of What Was Possibly on 10:52 - Mar 31 with 5078 viewsPJH

Out Of What Was Possibly on 10:42 - Mar 31 by noggin

Nsiala motm for me.

Nsiala did what he always does for me, some very good stuff and some horrendous stuff so overall I thought Nsiala had an average game but not a good one-just my opinion.
Login to get fewer ads

Out Of What Was Possibly on 11:00 - Mar 31 with 5058 viewspointofblue

I thought Kenlock had an ok game though not sure where he was for the second goal. Dozzell is increasingly improving why McCarthy, Hurst and Lambert used and are using him sparingly - he’s nowhere near ready at this level despite the plaudits.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Out Of What Was Possibly on 16:27 - Mar 31 with 4882 viewsRegencyBlue

Out Of What Was Possibly on 10:52 - Mar 31 by PJH

Nsiala did what he always does for me, some very good stuff and some horrendous stuff so overall I thought Nsiala had an average game but not a good one-just my opinion.

I’m with you on that!

There’s a goal a game to the opposition lurking in that one.
Out Of What Was Possibly on 16:44 - Mar 31 with 4837 viewsPecker

Totally agree. Nsiala has to cut out the mistakes and then he will be ok for next season. Hopefully time with Chambo on the training ground will nock those mistakes out. Kenlock was probably his best game for us. Dozzell needs to put some muscles on for next season. He will get even less time on the ball than this.
Out Of What Was Possibly on 16:46 - Mar 31 with 4834 viewsIpswichKnight

Out Of What Was Possibly on 16:27 - Mar 31 by RegencyBlue

I’m with you on that!

agreed on that as well, he did well when he was instictive and had to react to the situaton.
Out Of What Was Possibly on 16:54 - Mar 31 with 4809 viewsMrTown

Agree thought Kenlock was good, in a v poor performance by Town.

Dozzell drifts in and out of the game too much at the moment. He shows his passing ability in glimpses but doesn’t demand the ball enough to effect games constantly.

Nsiala MOTM for me. Was colossal at the back, fear his game on the ball doesn’t suit PL playing style though, goes long too much.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Out Of What Was Possibly on 18:21 - Mar 31 with 4679 viewsbackwaywhen

He is getting more consistent ... with out a doubt and is quite clever with the ball , most of the time .
Out Of What Was Possibly on 18:37 - Mar 31 with 4631 viewsjas0999

I have more confidence that Kenlock will make a very good player and will certainly do well in a League One.

I completely agree re Dozzell though.
Out Of What Was Possibly on 20:43 - Mar 31 with 4451 viewsgordon

I reckon Kenlock has what it takes to be a decent player. He hasn't consistently put it all together yet, but he could really benefit from the opportunity of a season (or more!) at League One level.

In terms of Dozzell, I'm not sure that League One is more physical necessarily than the Championship - players will be stronger and fitter in the Champ. The days of cr*p pitches, neanderthal defenders and all that are largely past in the lower leagues. Having said that, Dozzell certainly does need to get his foot in a bit more, and play with a bit more of an edge to his game, but that's regardless of what division he's in.
Out Of What Was Possibly on 09:18 - Apr 1 with 4280 viewsWickets

Yes that pretty much sums Nsiala but i didn't see many of the usual mistakes/ hesitations on Sat. that's why he was my man of the match. Poor mans Titus ! ok as long as he does not get too much time to think .
Out Of What Was Possibly on 09:21 - Apr 1 with 4271 viewsPJH

Out Of What Was Possibly on 09:18 - Apr 1 by Wickets

Yes that pretty much sums Nsiala but i didn't see many of the usual mistakes/ hesitations on Sat. that's why he was my man of the match. Poor mans Titus ! ok as long as he does not get too much time to think .

When I saw Nsiala play his first game for us I thought Drissa Diallo and I still think the same.
He certainly did not have a bad game on Saturday but I still think Kenlock and Dozzell were better.
Out Of What Was Possibly on 09:33 - Apr 1 with 4250 viewsITFC_Forever

Out Of What Was Possibly on 16:27 - Mar 31 by RegencyBlue

I’m with you on that!

We need someone like that now Pennington's spell with us is over.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Out Of What Was Possibly on 11:15 - Apr 1 with 4164 viewsJohnWarksTash

Kenlock is 22....not really a young lad anymore....he has played in excess of 50 games for the first team...surely it's time to accept he is not a kid, he doesn't need extra games, he just isn't really up to it. One or two decent performances doesn't make you a Championship left back....or maybe not even League One. I suspect we are stuck with him for now, but I would suggest a solid leftie would be high on the shopping list.
Out Of What Was Possibly on 17:12 - Apr 1 with 4039 viewsWickets

Out Of What Was Possibly on 09:21 - Apr 1 by PJH

When I saw Nsiala play his first game for us I thought Drissa Diallo and I still think the same.
He certainly did not have a bad game on Saturday but I still think Kenlock and Dozzell were better.

Well we are now going to have a chance between now and the seasons end to make up our minds on Nsiala because with Pennington gone ,seems likely he will play .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024