Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well ftnfwest jnr has picked the ideal Saturday night 12:43 - Mar 31 with 753 viewsFtnfwest

to get out of his tree badly for the first time. Had to scrape him out of an Uber at about 10pm, take him to A&E (sorry genuinely unwell patients) as he wasn’t very responsive initially, sit with him there until 6am while he was on a drip (we were in a waiting room rather than taking up a bed thankfully) and then have 2.5 hours sleep. Happy mother’s day Mrs F! And the clocks went forward zzzz. Anyone else with no memory of their first time exceeding their limit?
Well ftnfwest jnr has picked the ideal Saturday night on 12:54 - Mar 31 with 713 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Don’t remember it but know I was in a state about 14/15 after a house party.

There’s a picture of me passed out this year after doing one of those smaller bottles of vodka at uni. But I’d passed out and my eyes were still partly open. The picture looks quite scary. Good job the girls in my flat looked after me. Apparently I filled up half a bin. The only part I remember is being smashed before we’d actualky left for the club.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Well ftnfwest jnr has picked the ideal Saturday night on 13:07 - Mar 31 with 662 viewsfooters

Well ftnfwest jnr has picked the ideal Saturday night on 12:54 - Mar 31 by The_Romford_Blue

There’s a picture of me passed out this year after doing one of those smaller bottles of vodka at uni. But I’d passed out and my eyes were still partly open. The picture looks quite scary. Good job the girls in my flat looked after me. Apparently I filled up half a bin. The only part I remember is being smashed before we’d actualky left for the club.

Strong stuff, vodka, rommers. Steer clear. Hopefully lessons learnt for next time!

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Well ftnfwest jnr has picked the ideal Saturday night on 13:09 - Mar 31 with 659 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Well ftnfwest jnr has picked the ideal Saturday night on 13:07 - Mar 31 by footers

Strong stuff, vodka, rommers. Steer clear. Hopefully lessons learnt for next time!

Double vodka Lemonades are my choice of poison two nights a week so I’m not sure I’ve learnt really. Other than not to down it straight.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Well ftnfwest jnr has picked the ideal Saturday night on 13:11 - Mar 31 with 654 viewsclive_baker

Well ftnfwest jnr has picked the ideal Saturday night on 12:54 - Mar 31 by The_Romford_Blue

And you wonder why they don't want to sh*g you Rommers. Deary me

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Well ftnfwest jnr has picked the ideal Saturday night on 13:12 - Mar 31 with 648 viewsJ2BLUE

Well ftnfwest jnr has picked the ideal Saturday night on 13:09 - Mar 31 by The_Romford_Blue

Double vodka Lemonades are my choice of poison two nights a week so I’m not sure I’ve learnt really. Other than not to down it straight.

Why not just order an Archers Aqua and be done with it?

Fooking 'ell.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Well ftnfwest jnr has picked the ideal Saturday night on 13:15 - Mar 31 with 643 viewsfooters

Well ftnfwest jnr has picked the ideal Saturday night on 13:09 - Mar 31 by The_Romford_Blue

I would advise you to steer clear of Russians and Eastern Europeans too. They'd kill you with their drinking habits :)

My first OTT moment was also on vodka, about half a litre in a couple of hours. I threw up cornish pasty and chips all over my duvet and had to scrub it all off in a cold bath as punishment. TWTD.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Well ftnfwest jnr has picked the ideal Saturday night on 13:32 - Mar 31 with 609 viewsFtnfwest

The lad normally drinks a couple of beers and then rum but last night he hit the Hennessy instead...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024