Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
have I missed something re Lambert 09:25 - Apr 1 with 1815 viewsLord_Lucan

I only skim read the interview but from what I made out it wasn't that he wanted to go but more that his results haven't been great and he was saying that no ones job is guaranteed.

As I say I only skimmed it so prepared to be corrected.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

have I missed something re Lambert on 09:27 - Apr 1 with 1807 viewsPhilTWTD

I think that is essentially what he meant, but he inadvertently made it sound like there might be some big decision on his future made at the end of the season, which I don't believe will be the case. He'll be staying as per the joint-statement from him and Marcus in January.
have I missed something re Lambert on 09:30 - Apr 1 with 1744 viewsLord_Lucan

have I missed something re Lambert on 09:27 - Apr 1 by PhilTWTD

I think that is essentially what he meant, but he inadvertently made it sound like there might be some big decision on his future made at the end of the season, which I don't believe will be the case. He'll be staying as per the joint-statement from him and Marcus in January.

That's what I thought.

It's most unlike people on here to jump to the wrong conclusion and overreact.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

have I missed something re Lambert on 09:30 - Apr 1 with 1737 viewsKropotkin123

and you can confirm you won't say April Fools soon?

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

have I missed something re Lambert on 09:39 - Apr 1 with 1702 viewsPhilTWTD

have I missed something re Lambert on 09:30 - Apr 1 by Lord_Lucan

That's what I thought.

He did say something along similar lines a few weeks ago although not in such depth and it wasn't realy picked up on. But I think that is all he meant, not wanting to appear presumptuous more than anything. I'm reliably informed Evans's thoughts haven't changed since January and neither have Lambert's.
have I missed something re Lambert on 09:47 - Apr 1 with 1624 viewsbluehert

That's all very well as long as Evans is the owner..
have I missed something re Lambert on 10:36 - Apr 1 with 1449 viewshector_clifford

have I missed something re Lambert on 09:39 - Apr 1 by PhilTWTD

He did say something along similar lines a few weeks ago although not in such depth and it wasn't realy picked up on. But I think that is all he meant, not wanting to appear presumptuous more than anything. I'm reliably informed Evans's thoughts haven't changed since January and neither have Lambert's.

Do you think anyone at the club might come out to just reaffirm this Phil, before Thursday's press, just to calm everyone down?

Poll: Who is your favourite outfield Town player of the 1978 cup winning team?

have I missed something re Lambert on 11:11 - Apr 1 with 1350 viewsPhilTWTD

have I missed something re Lambert on 10:36 - Apr 1 by hector_clifford

Do you think anyone at the club might come out to just reaffirm this Phil, before Thursday's press, just to calm everyone down?

I assume Paul will say something on Thursday but steer from club is nothing's changed for both him and Marcus.
I think it was more in hope.... on 11:30 - Apr 1 with 1269 viewsBloots

have I missed something re Lambert on 09:30 - Apr 1 by Lord_Lucan

That's what I thought.

....than expectation.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Login to get fewer ads

have I missed something re Lambert on 11:45 - Apr 1 with 1226 viewsSamWhiteUK

Gotta get those clicks though eh Phil
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024