Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Perusing the newspaper headlines in Tescos I see that Theresa May... 09:35 - Apr 1 with 826 viewsBlueBadger

...on the cover of the HateMail has described knife crimes as now being a 'disease'.
Does this make her, someone who is complicit in the cutting of police numbers as well as funding to services such as youth groups, sports clubs and child protection services, the political equivalent of an anti-vaxxer?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Perusing the newspaper headlines in Tescos I see that Theresa May... on 09:37 - Apr 1 with 800 viewsSwansea_Blue

Cheapskate. Buy the bloody things if you want to read them

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Perusing the newspaper headlines in Tescos I see that Theresa May... on 09:43 - Apr 1 with 774 viewsSwansea_Blue

Actually, you've got a bit of a medical background. I've been wondering what's wrong with 'the stupid bloody woman'.

Do you think she's a sociopath? There's something inherently wrong about her.

Perusing the newspaper headlines in Tescos I see that Theresa May... on 09:46 - Apr 1 with 758 viewsBlueBadger

Perusing the newspaper headlines in Tescos I see that Theresa May... on 09:43 - Apr 1 by Swansea_Blue

Actually, you've got a bit of a medical background. I've been wondering what's wrong with 'the stupid bloody woman'.

Well above my paygrade I'm afraid, give me a nice, straight multi-organ failure instead.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Perusing the newspaper headlines in Tescos I see that Theresa May... on 09:47 - Apr 1 with 756 viewsSwansea_Blue

Perusing the newspaper headlines in Tescos I see that Theresa May... on 09:46 - Apr 1 by BlueBadger

Well above my paygrade I'm afraid, give me a nice, straight multi-organ failure instead.

Ah ok. I'll just assume she is then until there's any evidence to the contrary.

Perusing the newspaper headlines in Tescos I see that Theresa May... on 09:49 - Apr 1 with 750 viewsBlueBadger

Perusing the newspaper headlines in Tescos I see that Theresa May... on 09:47 - Apr 1 by Swansea_Blue

Ah ok. I'll just assume she is then until there's any evidence to the contrary.

For what it's worth, she's quite thick, wilfully ignorant and utterly unwilling to listen to experts, that's pretty much your textbook anti-vaxxer.
[Post edited 1 Apr 2019 9:51]

Perusing the newspaper headlines in Tescos I see that Theresa May... on 10:39 - Apr 1 with 675 viewsfactual_blue

Perusing the newspaper headlines in Tescos I see that Theresa May... on 09:43 - Apr 1 by Swansea_Blue

She has type one diabetes, so won't respond well to stress. An unpredictable lifestyle, with uncertain eating and sleeping patterns won't help.

Just as well she has a nice straightforward job.

TD1 will also mean her fertility will have been reduced, which means the appalling andrea leadsom's comment in the tory election campaign was particularly nasty, even by tory standards.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Perusing the newspaper headlines in Tescos I see that Theresa May... on 16:52 - Apr 1 with 574 viewseireblue

Perusing the newspaper headlines in Tescos I see that Theresa May... on 09:46 - Apr 1 by BlueBadger

What straight organ that serves multiple purposes, would you like to have fail?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024