Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Big Rumours of new owner and Judge deal near on done 20:23 - Apr 1 with 5485 viewsChurchman75

An announcement just before season ticket news?

Poll: Attendance today as its community day and ticket offer..... SAR Upper is full..

Big Rumours of new owner and Judge deal near on done on 20:27 - Apr 1 with 5012 viewspointofblue

Are the rumours of a new owner purely based on Lambert’s slightly evasive interview on Saturday?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Big Rumours of new owner and Judge deal near on done on 20:33 - Apr 1 with 4953 viewsjampow

Big Rumours of new owner and Judge deal near on done on 20:27 - Apr 1 by pointofblue

Are the rumours of a new owner purely based on Lambert’s slightly evasive interview on Saturday?

It certainly seems like it - hardly the most tangible link.
Big Rumours of new owner and Judge deal near on done on 20:33 - Apr 1 with 4942 viewsSpruceMoose

I for one welcome our new dolphin overlords.
[Post edited 1 Apr 2019 20:33]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Big Rumours of new owner and Judge deal near on done on 20:43 - Apr 1 with 4805 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Fake news.

2+2 does not equal 15

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Big Rumours of new owner and Judge deal near on done on 20:44 - Apr 1 with 4801 viewsjas0999

Who is the new owner then?
Big Rumours of new owner and Judge deal near on done on 20:44 - Apr 1 with 4793 viewsElderGrizzly

Big Rumours of new owner and Judge deal near on done on 20:43 - Apr 1 by Marshalls_Mullet

Fake news.

2+2 does not equal 15

It does if Liz Truss does the maths
Big Rumours of new owner and Judge deal near on done on 20:44 - Apr 1 with 4796 viewsBaltachaFanClub

Big Rumours of new owner and Judge deal near on done on 20:33 - Apr 1 by SpruceMoose

I for one welcome our new dolphin overlords.
[Post edited 1 Apr 2019 20:33]

This made me think of hitchhikers guide to the galaxy, the first to leave were the dolphins “so long and thanks for all the fish”

this is not a football forum, its a forum for people who occasionally mention football. Current cheese mood - Blacksticks Blue
Poll: What happens more in the average week ?
Blog: It's Not R*********, It's the Promise of an Adventure

Big Rumours of new owner and Judge deal near on done on 21:12 - Apr 1 with 4527 viewsMrTown

Big rumours of a new owner

Wasn’t it someone in here who said they’ve heard a whisper at the ground and it all started from there.

Why would tie up Judge to a 2 year deal if he was selling anyway.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Login to get fewer ads

Big Rumours of new owner and Judge deal near on done on 23:13 - Apr 1 with 3884 viewsFifeITFC

Big Rumours of new owner and Judge deal near on done on 20:44 - Apr 1 by jas0999

Who is the new owner then?

Ken Anderson of Bolton.

Poll: Lambert goes, would you prefer an ex-Town connection replacement or not?

Big Rumours of new owner and Judge deal near on done on 23:32 - Apr 1 with 3820 viewswkj

How do you quantify the size of a rumour. What would be considered a big rumour against a normal rumour... is it more credible or just more desirable?

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Big Rumours of new owner and Judge deal near on done on 02:01 - Apr 2 with 3617 viewsharlingblue

April 1st??
Mine is Lambert and Klugg to be the dream team, one to win over the fans, the other to pick the team, ably backed by the U23 Managers.
Big Rumours of new owner and Judge deal near on done on 02:24 - Apr 2 with 3597 viewsMinneapolis_ITFC

New ownership my ass. The date is enough to arouse skepticism.

Who's Evans going to sell the club to, and who would want to buy it from him ? Last I looked we carried a whole load of debt to be paid off, the team is headed for third league "football", and the play is often sub-standard or unacceptable.

Hardly an attractive proposition for any potential buyers.

The player coming in you can subscribe to, but Marcus Evans to sell up and (a) new owner all of the sudden after what, 11, 12 years ? Sorry, this hasn't passed the old smell test.
Big Rumours of new owner and Judge deal near on done on 05:44 - Apr 2 with 3499 viewsBenters2

We live in hope.

Lets face it,his ownership has been a fkn nightmare.

I am amazed by how many people still back this man,and say he has been great for the club.

As we head towards Division 3 nothing he has done is 'better' and the stadium is a fkn disgrace.
Big Rumours of new owner and Judge deal near on done on 07:01 - Apr 2 with 3375 viewsKeaneish

Big Rumours of new owner and Judge deal near on done on 05:44 - Apr 2 by Benters2

We live in hope.

I am amazed by how many people still back this man,and say he has been great for the club.

As we head towards Division 3 nothing he has done is 'better' and the stadium is a fkn disgrace.

Wait for it...
Someone's bound to point out the fact that he puts in a whole 6 million quid of his own money each year and there aren't a queue of investors lining up. You know the drill.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Big Rumours of new owner and Judge deal near on done on 07:05 - Apr 2 with 3351 viewsfooters

Big Rumours of new owner and Judge deal near on done on 07:01 - Apr 2 by Keaneish

Wait for it...
Someone's bound to point out the fact that he puts in a whole 6 million quid of his own money each year and there aren't a queue of investors lining up. You know the drill.

So where's your magical, mystical money-man, mister?

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Big Rumours of new owner and Judge deal near on done on 07:30 - Apr 2 with 3221 viewspennblue

Big Rumours of new owner and Judge deal near on done on 07:05 - Apr 2 by footers

So where's your magical, mystical money-man, mister?

There are plenty out there. It's a good time to buy the club, when we are at, or near the bottom.

Poll: How are we going to try and undermine the manager today?

Big Rumours of new owner and Judge deal near on done on 07:36 - Apr 2 with 3186 viewsfooters

Big Rumours of new owner and Judge deal near on done on 07:30 - Apr 2 by pennblue

There are plenty out there. It's a good time to buy the club, when we are at, or near the bottom.

Buy low, sell high - that sorta fing? Good job so many on here know about commerce even more than multi-millionaire Marcus Evans. Reckon he could use some advice :)

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Big Rumours of new owner and Judge deal near on done on 08:11 - Apr 2 with 3055 viewsHerbivore

Big Rumours of new owner and Judge deal near on done on 05:44 - Apr 2 by Benters2

We live in hope.

Who has said he's been great for the club?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Big Rumours of new owner and Judge deal near on done on 08:14 - Apr 2 with 3038 viewsBullardsMagicMullet

Big Rumours of new owner and Judge deal near on done on 23:13 - Apr 1 by FifeITFC

Ken Anderson of Bolton.

I think it's C Montgomery Burns

[Post edited 2 Apr 2019 8:14]

Flounce when ITFC lose, flounce about brexit and flounce about Trump.
Poll: What ITFC Podcast do you prefer?

Big Rumours of new owner and Judge deal near on done on 08:32 - Apr 2 with 2966 viewsTractorgirlforever

We live in hope.

Whys the stadium a disgrace?.. ,to me its the best place in the world, i live 200 miles from ipswich so dont go to every home game, i tend to see more away games but whenever i go to portman rd i get a real buzz when i see the ground, and ive been a fan for 40 years, the stadium will never be a disgrace, its our home where legends have been born over the years.
Big Rumours of new owner and Judge deal near on done on 08:36 - Apr 2 with 2939 viewsitfcjoe

Big Rumours of new owner and Judge deal near on done on 08:11 - Apr 2 by Herbivore

Who has said he's been great for the club?

No one, but that a nuanced position is too difficult to put simplistic arguments against so it has to be framed like this

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Big Rumours of new owner and Judge deal near on done on 08:39 - Apr 2 with 2919 viewsfabian_illness

My sources from within the club say it’s an American consortium fronted by Ronald McDonald.
The fan zone will become a drive through, there will be kids party’s at the training ground and any ITFC player that progresses from the academy to make their debut for the first team will be given a helium balloon as they come on.

I won’t reveal my source.
Big Rumours of new owner and Judge deal near on done on 08:43 - Apr 2 with 2893 viewsHerbivore

Big Rumours of new owner and Judge deal near on done on 08:36 - Apr 2 by itfcjoe

No one, but that a nuanced position is too difficult to put simplistic arguments against so it has to be framed like this

Indeed. Without wanting to sound too dramatic, it's that kind of simplistic thinking that has put the country in the sh!t.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Big Rumours of new owner and Judge deal near on done on 08:44 - Apr 2 with 2886 viewsitfcjoe

Big Rumours of new owner and Judge deal near on done on 08:43 - Apr 2 by Herbivore

Indeed. Without wanting to sound too dramatic, it's that kind of simplistic thinking that has put the country in the sh!t.

If you're not with us, you're against us in this social media world of polarisation

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Big Rumours of new owner and Judge deal near on done on 08:46 - Apr 2 with 2871 viewsSomethingBlue

We live in hope.

Not sure why you need to be posting here again given your Mark Francois alter ego is getting such great airtime elsewhere.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024