Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gazza 20:26 - Apr 1 with 1885 viewsMullet

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Gazza on 20:33 - Apr 1 with 1804 viewshampstead_blue

So sad.
The man won't reach retirement.

So many like him struggle to cope with mental illness. Veterans and sports stars are all vulnerable.

I hope he can repair what he has left.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Gazza on 20:39 - Apr 1 with 1732 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Not keen on that picture.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Gazza on 20:39 - Apr 1 with 1743 viewsBrixtonBlue

Gazza on 20:33 - Apr 1 by hampstead_blue

So sad.
The man won't reach retirement.

So many like him struggle to cope with mental illness. Veterans and sports stars are all vulnerable.

I hope he can repair what he has left.

He was looking quite good playing for Spurs veterans the other day.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Gazza on 20:45 - Apr 1 with 1693 viewsElderGrizzly

I did worry whose Twitter account that was for a moment...
Gazza on 09:36 - Apr 2 with 1258 viewsParisBlue

Gazza on 20:39 - Apr 1 by BrixtonBlue

He was looking quite good playing for Spurs veterans the other day.

Indeed

Nice to see Sir Bobby on Gazza's twitter page. That relationship was special...

And this goal - what a player he was in his prime...

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

Gazza on 09:39 - Apr 2 with 1248 viewschicoazul

I for one am delighted woman-beater and lecherous intercity drunk Gazza is having another day in the sun with loads of people cheering him.
[Post edited 2 Apr 2019 9:41]

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Gazza on 09:44 - Apr 2 with 1216 viewsBrixtonBlue

Gazza on 09:39 - Apr 2 by chicoazul

I for one am delighted woman-beater and lecherous intercity drunk Gazza is having another day in the sun with loads of people cheering him.

Yeah let's not forgive people for past misdemeanours. We should punish clearly disturbed people forever!

What's a "lecherous intercity drunk" anyway?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Gazza on 09:49 - Apr 2 with 1198 viewsLord_Lucan

I think that's harsh.

We all have demons in our head - some more than others. Not defending anything but everyone deserves a chance or two.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Login to get fewer ads

Gazza on 09:51 - Apr 2 with 1167 viewsBackToRussia

Was addicted to drugs, but legal ones! Confusing moral dilemma for chico.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Gazza on 09:53 - Apr 2 with 1164 viewschicoazul

Gazza on 09:44 - Apr 2 by BrixtonBlue

Yeah let's not forgive people for past misdemeanours. We should punish clearly disturbed people forever!

What's a "lecherous intercity drunk" anyway?

He was fined for racism 3 years ago and 4 months ago was charged with sexually assaulting a woman on a train. How far back should the statue of limitations be, do you think? I find it highly distasteful that someone like him is lionised by so many people.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

Gazza on 09:55 - Apr 2 with 1153 viewschicoazul

Gazza on 09:49 - Apr 2 by Lord_Lucan

I think that's harsh.

We all have demons in our head - some more than others. Not defending anything but everyone deserves a chance or two.

How many chances though? And is it really good for someone who as you say has these "demons" to be applauded to the rafters by many thousands of people, both for his own personal mental health and in the sense of, what message does that send?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024