Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Injuries this season 09:33 - Apr 2 with 1598 viewschicoazul

They really have been amazing haven't they? Peng being the latest to have a season ending crippler. It's quite something to watch, how all elements seem to have combined in a perfect storm against us.

EDIT; Inb4 Blubbers comes on here saying "yes but the fans think the injuries are Mick's fault"
[Post edited 2 Apr 2019 9:34]

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Injuries this season on 09:40 - Apr 2 with 1586 viewsitfcjoe

Andy Warren on EADT pod yesterday stated that Pennington got injured trying to clear a shot of the line in training and kicking the post....you couldn't make it up.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Injuries this season on 09:58 - Apr 2 with 1526 viewschicoazul

Injuries this season on 09:40 - Apr 2 by itfcjoe

Andy Warren on EADT pod yesterday stated that Pennington got injured trying to clear a shot of the line in training and kicking the post....you couldn't make it up.

Ha! Unbelievable stuff.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

Injuries this season on 10:00 - Apr 2 with 1524 viewsKieran_Knows

Injuries this season on 09:40 - Apr 2 by itfcjoe

Jesus wept.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Injuries this season on 10:02 - Apr 2 with 1527 viewsSomethingBlue

Looking forward to when Judge signs up, dances rings round L1 for a month or two and then does his cruciate. Our fortunes on this front are just astonishingly bad.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Injuries this season on 10:07 - Apr 2 with 1505 viewschicoazul

Injuries this season on 10:02 - Apr 2 by SomethingBlue

Looking forward to when Judge signs up, dances rings round L1 for a month or two and then does his cruciate. Our fortunes on this front are just astonishingly bad.

haha, yep. Or Downes will run past the centre halves, scuff a shot, and bust both his knees wide open.

Injuries this season on 10:26 - Apr 2 with 1450 viewsGuthrum

It's happened so often and for so long now. One wonders if it is as frequent at other clubs, or if it is merely an issue that we lack the squad strength in depth to adequately replace those who get injured, so it affects us more.
[Post edited 2 Apr 2019 10:26]

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Injuries this season on 12:02 - Apr 2 with 1332 viewsBlueBadger

Injuries this season on 10:26 - Apr 2 by Guthrum

It's happened so often and for so long now. One wonders if it is as frequent at other clubs, or if it is merely an issue that we lack the squad strength in depth to adequately replace those who get injured, so it affects us more.
[Post edited 2 Apr 2019 10:26]

I suspect that in part, it's a feature of the transfer market we've been fishing in. On our budget the players we've generally picked up are the gifted-but-fragile or the robust-but-game-and-limited variety. That said, I do find the frequency of breakdown in our long-term injured a concern. Under McCarthy, we aimed(note the word 'aimed' here) to play a high-pressure game which is reliant on a lot of tight pressing and hard running and I do wonder if that's not helped in the past.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Injuries this season on 12:58 - Apr 2 with 1253 viewschristiand

Just seemed that the stars had aligned early this season to seal our relegation fate. What could go wrong did.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Login to get fewer ads

Injuries this season on 13:01 - Apr 2 with 1241 viewsTractorCam

Injuries this season on 10:02 - Apr 2 by SomethingBlue

That's optimistic, i'm also certain it will be a Dozzell v Birmingham moment...

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Injuries this season on 18:24 - Apr 2 with 1087 viewsbritbiker

It happens everywhere. Razor Ruddick only lasted four minutes for Harry Redknaps team the other week. Cant see why as he was almost down to his old playing weight of 25 stone. Harry asked him why he hadnt lost weight and Razor said he had gone out with the family the weekend before and downed 16 pints. Im assuming Harry's legends will now go into administration.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024