Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fulham about 25 minutes from getting relegated 21:08 - Apr 2 with 1484 viewsIllinoisblue

how rubbish have they been this season. Also, didn't even sell their allocation at Watford tonight. Poor effort.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Fulham about 25 minutes from getting relegated on 21:10 - Apr 2 with 1474 viewsSteve_M

The most annoying thing about that is that our relegation removes a cracking away day.

How not to manage a promotion though, break up what was successful the session before and lose all identity. All for a mere £54 million in wages last season.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Fulham about 25 minutes from getting relegated on 21:13 - Apr 2 with 1461 viewsbournemouthblue

Given the football they played in the Championship over the last few years, I can't believe how disappointing they have been

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Fulham about 25 minutes from getting relegated on 21:32 - Apr 2 with 1373 viewsNorthstander_Blue

Fulham about 25 minutes from getting relegated on 21:10 - Apr 2 by Steve_M

The most annoying thing about that is that our relegation removes a cracking away day.

How not to manage a promotion though, break up what was successful the session before and lose all identity. All for a mere £54 million in wages last season.

Hate Fulham away glad we won't be playing them next season

Poll: Would you be happy to sign Daryl Murphy?

Fulham about 25 minutes from getting relegated on 21:33 - Apr 2 with 1370 viewswkj

Fulham about 25 minutes from getting relegated on 21:32 - Apr 2 by Northstander_Blue

Hate Fulham away glad we won't be playing them next season

I think if you think about that closely you will realise that having to play Fulham away 1 time a year in the league probably trumps being in L1

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Fulham about 25 minutes from getting relegated on 21:35 - Apr 2 with 1346 viewsSuperblue95

Fulham about 25 minutes from getting relegated on 21:33 - Apr 2 by wkj

I think if you think about that closely you will realise that having to play Fulham away 1 time a year in the league probably trumps being in L1

Depends how many tickets people ask him for for the Fulham matches

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Fulham about 25 minutes from getting relegated on 21:36 - Apr 2 with 1343 viewsNorthstander_Blue

Fulham about 25 minutes from getting relegated on 21:33 - Apr 2 by wkj

Not for me I'm looking forward to next season

Fulham about 25 minutes from getting relegated on 21:36 - Apr 2 with 1338 viewswkj

Fulham about 25 minutes from getting relegated on 21:35 - Apr 2 by Superblue95

Depends how many tickets people ask him for for the Fulham matches

Depends if they are kids tickets or not, you'd have to sell them at unbeatable prices

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Fulham about 25 minutes from getting relegated on 23:10 - Apr 2 with 1100 viewsNorthstander_Blue

Fulham about 25 minutes from getting relegated on 21:36 - Apr 2 by wkj

Depends if they are kids tickets or not, you'd have to sell them at unbeatable prices

Adults only

Login to get fewer ads

Fulham about 25 minutes from getting relegated on 23:13 - Apr 2 with 1083 viewsfooters

Fulham about 25 minutes from getting relegated on 23:10 - Apr 2 by Northstander_Blue

Adults only

But strictly no women.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024