Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Marina Hyde's description of Mark Francois here is apt 08:23 - Apr 3 with 3576 viewsSteve_M

"Mark Francois is the Westminster equivalent of one of those zoo chimps, probably driven mad by confinement, who furiously masturbate in front of tourists."

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/apr/02/macho-drama-queens-brexit-

*Waits for the "You can't say anything these days" lot to go all snowflake.*

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Marina Hyde's description of Mark Francois here is apt on 08:28 - Apr 3 with 3549 viewsDubtractor

Amazes me that a politician of that 'calibre ' is a) elected and b) deemed a decent spokesperson.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Marina Hyde's description of Mark Francois here is apt on 08:34 - Apr 3 with 3533 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

I have developed an unhealthy curiosity with wanting to see Steve Baker sent to Brussels for a Varoufakis style showdown with the Eurocrats to see what the outcome would be. His back catalogue on Wiki is not too promising....
....." He was the chief architect of global financing and asset service platforms at Lehman Brothers, 2006—08."
[Post edited 3 Apr 2019 8:38]

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Marina Hyde's description of Mark Francois here is apt on 08:46 - Apr 3 with 3494 viewsnrb1985

Same "hardmen" that also wet their pants when Tusk told them they had a special place in hell.
Marina Hyde's description of Mark Francois here is apt on 08:51 - Apr 3 with 3482 viewsfactual_blue

Marina Hyde's description of Mark Francois here is apt on 08:28 - Apr 3 by Dubtractor

Amazes me that a politician of that 'calibre ' is a) elected and b) deemed a decent spokesperson.

He is a MP for constituency in gammon heartland - Essex.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Marina Hyde's description of Mark Francois here is apt on 08:59 - Apr 3 with 3465 viewslowhouseblue

the seriously hard line erg mps are completely mad. tory leaders generally start off by treating them as rational before realising this.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Marina Hyde's description of Mark Francois here is apt on 09:04 - Apr 3 with 3440 viewsSwansea_Blue

Marina Hyde's description of Mark Francois here is apt on 08:28 - Apr 3 by Dubtractor

I have real problems distinguishing the barefaced liars from the purely stupid and/or incompetent. I'm fairly sure Francois is in the latter camp.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Marina Hyde's description of Mark Francois here is apt on 09:18 - Apr 3 with 3400 viewsBlueBadger

Marina Hyde's description of Mark Francois here is apt on 08:46 - Apr 3 by nrb1985

Same "hardmen" that also wet their pants when Tusk told them they had a special place in hell.

Why is it always the self-proclaimed 'non-PC' types that are the first to wet their knickers at anything vaguely outside their comfort zone, being being polite to people who aren't wealthy straight white people to suggesting that risking utter economic clusterf*ck might not be a wholly sane option?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Marina Hyde's description of Mark Francois here is apt on 09:21 - Apr 3 with 3380 viewsBlueBadger

Marina Hyde's description of Mark Francois here is apt on 08:59 - Apr 3 by lowhouseblue

the seriously hard line erg mps are completely mad. tory leaders generally start off by treating them as rational before realising this.

...and still continuing to pander to them. Hence why we're in the mess we're in.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Login to get fewer ads

Marina Hyde's description of Mark Francois here is apt on 09:26 - Apr 3 with 3352 viewsJakeITFC

I find his use of the World Wars as a political tool so crass.

The problem is that his target audience lap it up.
Marina Hyde's description of Mark Francois here is apt on 09:30 - Apr 3 with 3331 viewsSwansea_Blue

Marina Hyde's description of Mark Francois here is apt on 09:26 - Apr 3 by JakeITFC

Pretty much everything is crass about their approach. The whole nationalist jingoism, the complete contempt for reality, the blatant lies and doubling down on them, the continued sexual references, the constant thinly veiled digs at foreigners, the ridiculous use of the term 'elite' with no sense of irony, etc., etc.

I feel like I've woken in a parallel universe where all out commonly held values have been turned completely upside down. People now value and support dishonesty, stupidity and small-minded vanity.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Marina Hyde's description of Mark Francois here is apt on 09:33 - Apr 3 with 3319 viewslowhouseblue

Marina Hyde's description of Mark Francois here is apt on 09:21 - Apr 3 by BlueBadger

...and still continuing to pander to them. Hence why we're in the mess we're in.

not really pandering to them since they completely oppose may's deal. they're not getting, and were never going to get, what they wanted, so i'm not sure that counts as pandering to. may was clearly never at any point prepared to let no deal happen - which, however sensible, damaged her negotiating position. may's deal was a compromise between the different sides (and was therefore opposed from both sides). doubtless we'll end up with a marginally different compromise - but the hardliners at either extreme will remain unhappy and un-pandered to. the idea that at any point the hard line of the erg have been offered what they wanted is a bit silly. the only time that came close to happening was when parliament almost unanimously agreed to trigger article 50 with the legal commitment to a no deal exit if nothing else was agreed
[Post edited 3 Apr 2019 9:39]

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Marina Hyde's description of Mark Francois here is apt on 09:36 - Apr 3 with 3311 viewsitfcjoe

Marina Hyde's description of Mark Francois here is apt on 09:26 - Apr 3 by JakeITFC

It's panders to that generation who talk about the wars (with no understanding of history) and want to go back to those times - even though they were born 10-15 years after it ended and didn't see the damage it actually caused.

The baby boomers - who be their very definition - were born after the war.

Basically anyone who can remember the wars, and what they did, is long since dead.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Marina Hyde's description of Mark Francois here is apt on 09:39 - Apr 3 with 3284 viewsGlasgowBlue

He's a complete throwback to the 1970's.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Marina Hyde's description of Mark Francois here is apt on 10:03 - Apr 3 with 3237 viewsnrb1985

Marina Hyde's description of Mark Francois here is apt on 09:18 - Apr 3 by BlueBadger

Why is it always the self-proclaimed 'non-PC' types that are the first to wet their knickers at anything vaguely outside their comfort zone, being being polite to people who aren't wealthy straight white people to suggesting that risking utter economic clusterf*ck might not be a wholly sane option?

Totally agree. Have a look on youtube for Steve Bannon's rant on LBC when he thought the mics had been turned off.

Balling his eyes out because somebody threw him some curve balls that weren't scripted. This after referring to himself as a "street fighter" earlier in the same interview.

Proper hard nut.
[Post edited 3 Apr 2019 10:15]
Marina Hyde's description of Mark Francois here is apt on 10:23 - Apr 3 with 3186 viewsBlueBadger

Marina Hyde's description of Mark Francois here is apt on 09:33 - Apr 3 by lowhouseblue

not really pandering to them since they completely oppose may's deal. they're not getting, and were never going to get, what they wanted, so i'm not sure that counts as pandering to. may was clearly never at any point prepared to let no deal happen - which, however sensible, damaged her negotiating position. may's deal was a compromise between the different sides (and was therefore opposed from both sides). doubtless we'll end up with a marginally different compromise - but the hardliners at either extreme will remain unhappy and un-pandered to. the idea that at any point the hard line of the erg have been offered what they wanted is a bit silly. the only time that came close to happening was when parliament almost unanimously agreed to trigger article 50 with the legal commitment to a no deal exit if nothing else was agreed
[Post edited 3 Apr 2019 9:39]

The referendum is what I was referring to.

Marina Hyde's description of Mark Francois here is apt on 10:25 - Apr 3 with 3180 viewsBlueBadger

Marina Hyde's description of Mark Francois here is apt on 10:03 - Apr 3 by nrb1985

Totally agree. Have a look on youtube for Steve Bannon's rant on LBC when he thought the mics had been turned off.

Balling his eyes out because somebody threw him some curve balls that weren't scripted. This after referring to himself as a "street fighter" earlier in the same interview.

Proper hard nut.
[Post edited 3 Apr 2019 10:15]

Also, well done to arch-patriot Nigel Farage for inviting a foreign hate preacher into his studio.

Marina Hyde's description of Mark Francois here is apt on 10:36 - Apr 3 with 3158 viewsnrb1985

Marina Hyde's description of Mark Francois here is apt on 10:25 - Apr 3 by BlueBadger

Also, well done to arch-patriot Nigel Farage for inviting a foreign hate preacher into his studio.

Yes, although I must at least give farage some due - in the same incident he was heardt saying Tommy Robinson is c*nt. Most amusing.
Marina Hyde's description of Mark Francois here is apt on 11:01 - Apr 3 with 3138 viewslowhouseblue

Marina Hyde's description of Mark Francois here is apt on 10:23 - Apr 3 by BlueBadger

The referendum is what I was referring to.

well quite. the idiot cameron. though stupidly he was trying to call their bluff not to pander to them.

Marina Hyde's description of Mark Francois here is apt on 11:03 - Apr 3 with 3133 viewsNo9

Indeed, it is scary the electorate can consider someone like him worthy of a vote.
BUT, it is Essex?
Marina Hyde's description of Mark Francois here is apt on 11:15 - Apr 3 with 3101 viewsmrshallisfit

He is elected in Essex. Home of the swivel-eyed Hard Brexiteers. Don't be amazed at all.
Marina Hyde's description of Mark Francois here is apt on 12:13 - Apr 3 with 3042 viewsSteve_M

Marina Hyde's description of Mark Francois here is apt on 11:15 - Apr 3 by mrshallisfit

He is elected in Essex. Home of the swivel-eyed Hard Brexiteers. Don't be amazed at all.

Is he a West Ham fan? It would figure.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Marina Hyde's description of Mark Francois here is apt on 13:33 - Apr 3 with 2964 viewsDarkHorse

Brilliant. Marina's on fire at the moment.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024