Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I haven't looked at all the permutations but I believe it's still possible 16:18 - Apr 3 with 3951 viewsIllinoisblue

that we can get relegated on the same day as the scum get promoted. What a time to be alive.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

I haven't looked at all the permutations but I believe it's still possible on 16:21 - Apr 3 with 3941 viewsclive_baker

I think the only thing that could be worse is if it was a final day heartbreak and we still had any hope, that would be a choker. We've been resigned to this for months, it's just a case of when not if (for both of those events), which kind of makes it more bearable. I'm at peace with it now :)

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

I haven't looked at all the permutations but I believe it's still possible on 16:22 - Apr 3 with 3929 viewsKieran_Knows

The earliest we can get relegated is next Wednesday (Millwall's game in hand), so doubt Norwich are playing the same night?

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

I haven't looked at all the permutations but I believe it's still possible on 16:22 - Apr 3 with 3926 viewsIllinoisblue

I haven't looked at all the permutations but I believe it's still possible on 16:21 - Apr 3 by clive_baker

I think the only thing that could be worse is if it was a final day heartbreak and we still had any hope, that would be a choker. We've been resigned to this for months, it's just a case of when not if (for both of those events), which kind of makes it more bearable. I'm at peace with it now :)

same here, it's the acceptance part of grieving. That said, watching the Hull game made me want to jump through a window.

62 - 78 - 81

I haven't looked at all the permutations but I believe it's still possible on 16:23 - Apr 3 with 3919 viewsITFC_Forever

I'm still in shock that there are three teams out there who have managed to get relegated before us - Huddersfield, Fulham and Braintree.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

I haven't looked at all the permutations but I believe it's still possible on 16:57 - Apr 3 with 3823 viewsIllinoisblue

I haven't looked at all the permutations but I believe it's still possible on 16:23 - Apr 3 by ITFC_Forever

I'm still in shock that there are three teams out there who have managed to get relegated before us - Huddersfield, Fulham and Braintree.

I'm still shocked that Bolton have won more than double the number of games we have. That is a damning indictment of Ipswich Town Football Club. Players warm-up tops should have SORRY written on them for the last game.

62 - 78 - 81

I haven't looked at all the permutations but I believe it's still possible on 16:59 - Apr 3 with 3808 viewschicoazul

I haven't looked at all the permutations but I believe it's still possible on 16:57 - Apr 3 by Illinoisblue

I'm still shocked that Bolton have won more than double the number of games we have. That is a damning indictment of Ipswich Town Football Club. Players warm-up tops should have SORRY written on them for the last game.

Said it before, say it again; we wont win another game until we beat Sheff U sending Nodge up, we will then beat Lids sending Nodge up as Champions.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

I haven't looked at all the permutations but I believe it's still possible on 17:01 - Apr 3 with 3800 viewsITFC_Forever

I haven't looked at all the permutations but I believe it's still possible on 16:57 - Apr 3 by Illinoisblue

And that's the most damning indictment of this season.

There are some appalling sides in this division, yet somehow we are 13 points worse than them with 7 games to go.

Teams like Hull, Reading, Sheff Wed etc have beaten us simply by turning up and not doing anything daft and waiting for us to gift them a chance or two.

I haven't looked at all the permutations but I believe it's still possible on 17:08 - Apr 3 with 3776 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

They aren't promoted yet (but look likely to be) and we aren't relegated yet (but look certain to be), so of course it's actually possible it could happen on the same day!

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Login to get fewer ads

I haven't looked at all the permutations but I believe it's still possible on 17:12 - Apr 3 with 3749 viewsIllinoisblue

I haven't looked at all the permutations but I believe it's still possible on 17:08 - Apr 3 by WarkTheWarkITFC

They aren't promoted yet (but look likely to be) and we aren't relegated yet (but look certain to be), so of course it's actually possible it could happen on the same day!

well, thanks for confirming.

62 - 78 - 81

I haven't looked at all the permutations but I believe it's still possible on 17:21 - Apr 3 with 3720 viewsIllinoisblue

I haven't looked at all the permutations but I believe it's still possible on 16:59 - Apr 3 by chicoazul

Said it before, say it again; we wont win another game until we beat Sheff U sending Nodge up, we will then beat Lids sending Nodge up as Champions.

that's actually probably worth a few quid. That would be a fitting end to this train wreck.

62 - 78 - 81

I haven't looked at all the permutations but I believe it's still possible on 17:46 - Apr 3 with 3664 viewsJon_456

Maybe it’s for the best.

That way there’s only one miserable day to get through rather than two.
I haven't looked at all the permutations but I believe it's still possible on 18:04 - Apr 3 with 3641 viewsIpswichKnight

I haven't looked at all the permutations but I believe it's still possible on 16:23 - Apr 3 by ITFC_Forever

THIS!!! I was amazed that anyone has managed to get relegated before us just proves how utter pony the bottom part of the championship is.

Also agreed most teams now consider our game a nice easy training exercise where they won't pick up any injuries and still get 3 points by doing nothing stupid.
I haven't looked at all the permutations but I believe it's still possible on 18:07 - Apr 3 with 3636 viewsbournemouthblue

Let's be honest, it can't get much worse can it?

We seem to be living in an alternate reality where Trump is President, we voted Brexit and soon to be moving into a footballing world where there is a clear division between us and our major trophy dodging rivals. We may even get the ultimate insult of drawing their youth team in the Check-a-Trade Trophy.

If you told someone in 2001 we'd be two divisions below Bournemouth, Burnley and Watford by 2020 they'd have thought you needed help

What other WTF moment is likely to occur in the next couple of years?

Prime Minister Corbyn?
Peace with North Korea
Space X reach Mars
Aliens Invade
Driveless Cars
Google becomes Skynet

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

I haven't looked at all the permutations but I believe it's still possible on 18:37 - Apr 3 with 3568 viewsITFC_Forever

I haven't looked at all the permutations but I believe it's still possible on 18:07 - Apr 3 by bournemouthblue

We seem to be living in an alternate reality where Trump is President, we voted Brexit and soon to be moving into a footballing world where there is a clear division between us and our major trophy dodging rivals. We may even get the ultimate insult of drawing their youth team in the Check-a-Trade Trophy.

If you told someone in 2001 we'd be two divisions below Bournemouth, Burnley and Watford by 2020 they'd have thought you needed help

Prime Minister Corbyn?
Peace with North Korea
Space X reach Mars
Aliens Invade
Driveless Cars
Google becomes Skynet

Somebody needs to find the Delorean and go back and re-set the timeline to Spring 2002 when we didn’t capitulate to relegation and stayed up.

I haven't looked at all the permutations but I believe it's still possible on 18:53 - Apr 3 with 3495 viewsjas0999

I find it odd how and why so many people worry about Norwich. Who cares? They may be local rivals, but our plight should be the main and only concern. Our club is at its lowest for a long time - we need to concentrate on things improving, rather than concern ourselves with those up the road.
I haven't looked at all the permutations but I believe it's still possible on 19:48 - Apr 3 with 3407 viewsIllinoisblue

I haven't looked at all the permutations but I believe it's still possible on 18:53 - Apr 3 by jas0999

I find it odd how and why so many people worry about Norwich. Who cares? They may be local rivals, but our plight should be the main and only concern. Our club is at its lowest for a long time - we need to concentrate on things improving, rather than concern ourselves with those up the road.

thanks Jas man, let me know how the "concentrating on things improving" is working out for you.

62 - 78 - 81

I haven't looked at all the permutations but I believe it's still possible on 20:10 - Apr 3 with 3375 viewsPositivelyPortman

I haven't looked at all the permutations but I believe it's still possible on 18:07 - Apr 3 by bournemouthblue

Prime Minister Corbyn?
Peace with North Korea
Space X reach Mars
Aliens Invade
Driveless Cars
Google becomes Skynet

Your first WTF moment may be getting more likely.

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

I haven't looked at all the permutations but I believe it's still possible on 20:13 - Apr 3 with 3365 viewsSwansea_Blue

If there’s some statto out there who’d like to calculste our highest possible finish, that’d be interesting. We could have some more misplaced optimism and also count down to the big day.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I haven't looked at all the permutations but I believe it's still possible on 04:29 - Apr 4 with 3130 viewsBenters2

Sorry that made me sort of laugh.

We will bounce straight back I’ve seen it said.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024