Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Breaking news: Vaccines still don't cause significant harm 09:39 - Apr 4 with 7403 viewsBlueBadger

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-47803975

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Breaking news: Vaccines still don't cause significant harm on 09:40 - Apr 4 with 3935 viewsSwansea_Blue

I saw that earlier and thought of you

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Breaking news: Vaccines still don't cause significant harm on 09:52 - Apr 4 with 3912 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

I believe that it is Glaxo Smith Klein's most profitable vaccine and will possibly prevent 0.1% of recipients from developing cancer.
Also from the government website....
Professor Christopher Exley PhD FRSB posted onon 21 June 2018

"I think that while it is important to highlight the, as yet possible, future benefits of this programme it should also be included that based upon the vaccine manufacturer's own data at least 2.3% of young women who received the vaccine will already have suffered a severe adverse event. Assuming the 10 million doses were given to approximately 4 million individuals then this equates to 92000 individuals being made ill by the vaccine. Before we even know if this vaccine will protect against cervical cancer we should at least be asking the question if this degree of collateral damage is acceptable or not."

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Breaking news: Vaccines still don't cause significant harm on 10:03 - Apr 4 with 3911 viewsBlueBadger

Breaking news: Vaccines still don't cause significant harm on 09:52 - Apr 4 by BanksterDebtSlave

I believe that it is Glaxo Smith Klein's most profitable vaccine and will possibly prevent 0.1% of recipients from developing cancer.
Also from the government website....
Professor Christopher Exley PhD FRSB posted onon 21 June 2018

"I think that while it is important to highlight the, as yet possible, future benefits of this programme it should also be included that based upon the vaccine manufacturer's own data at least 2.3% of young women who received the vaccine will already have suffered a severe adverse event. Assuming the 10 million doses were given to approximately 4 million individuals then this equates to 92000 individuals being made ill by the vaccine. Before we even know if this vaccine will protect against cervical cancer we should at least be asking the question if this degree of collateral damage is acceptable or not."

This Professor Christopher Exley here?

https://respectfulinsolence.com/2017/11/29/christopher-exley-using-bad-science-t

And he may be not in possession of the highest quality data regarding adverse incidents either.
https://www.skepticalraptor.com/skepticalraptorblog.php/one-stop-shop-science-my
[Post edited 4 Apr 2019 10:14]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Breaking news: Vaccines still don't cause significant harm on 10:48 - Apr 4 with 3884 viewsHarry_Palmer

Except for when they do, but then that's just coincidence of course, it's never the vaccine...

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/thousands-of-teenag

http://www.regret.ie/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25882168

http://timeforaction.org.uk/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5406435/
Breaking news: Vaccines still don't cause significant harm on 11:57 - Apr 4 with 3859 viewsBlueBadger

Breaking news: Vaccines still don't cause significant harm on 10:48 - Apr 4 by Harry_Palmer

Except for when they do, but then that's just coincidence of course, it's never the vaccine...

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/thousands-of-teenag

http://www.regret.ie/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25882168

http://timeforaction.org.uk/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5406435/

I like how the first article you quoted there significantly walks back on its original claims a the very beginning of it.
[Post edited 4 Apr 2019 11:57]

Breaking news: Vaccines still don't cause significant harm on 13:48 - Apr 4 with 3813 viewsSpruceMoose

Breaking news: Vaccines still don't cause significant harm on 11:57 - Apr 4 by BlueBadger

I like how the first article you quoted there significantly walks back on its original claims a the very beginning of it.

Large measles outbreak here in NYC thanks to parents not vaccinating their kids. Child abuse, by any other name.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Breaking news: Vaccines still don't cause significant harm on 13:55 - Apr 4 with 3810 viewsHarry_Palmer

Breaking news: Vaccines still don't cause significant harm on 11:57 - Apr 4 by BlueBadger

Yes, looks like the medical mafia got to them with the usual witch hunt, does tends to happen to anybody that dares to report on the other side of the vaccine debate which is why so many don't bother.

There are literally thousands of reported cases similar to this in relation to Gardasil for anybody that cares to look. Of course government sponsored science says there is no link so it must be coincidence.

Given the somewhat tiny chance of a 13 year old child developing cervical cancer during the period the vaccine is deemed to be effective ( about 8 years ) my children will be going nowhere near this vaccine when they reach that age.
Breaking news: Vaccines still don't cause significant harm on 14:01 - Apr 4 with 3793 viewsSpruceMoose

Breaking news: Vaccines still don't cause significant harm on 13:55 - Apr 4 by Harry_Palmer

Yes, looks like the medical mafia got to them with the usual witch hunt, does tends to happen to anybody that dares to report on the other side of the vaccine debate which is why so many don't bother.

There are literally thousands of reported cases similar to this in relation to Gardasil for anybody that cares to look. Of course government sponsored science says there is no link so it must be coincidence.

Given the somewhat tiny chance of a 13 year old child developing cervical cancer during the period the vaccine is deemed to be effective ( about 8 years ) my children will be going nowhere near this vaccine when they reach that age.

Have your kids had any other vaccines? Or is it just this particular one that you have a problem with?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Login to get fewer ads

Breaking news: Vaccines still don't cause significant harm on 14:12 - Apr 4 with 3782 viewsHarry_Palmer

Breaking news: Vaccines still don't cause significant harm on 14:01 - Apr 4 by SpruceMoose

Have your kids had any other vaccines? Or is it just this particular one that you have a problem with?

They have had others but if I could go back I would be paying much closer attention to the ingredients & side effects and evaluating benefit vs risk before deciding which ( if any ) they would have.
Breaking news: Vaccines still don't cause significant harm on 14:14 - Apr 4 with 3780 viewsSpruceMoose

Breaking news: Vaccines still don't cause significant harm on 14:12 - Apr 4 by Harry_Palmer

They have had others but if I could go back I would be paying much closer attention to the ingredients & side effects and evaluating benefit vs risk before deciding which ( if any ) they would have.

Hey, thanks for the answer mate. I'm not looking to have a pop, I'm just trying to get a feel for what you're thinking. I guess I've been paying attention a little more because of what's been going on where I'm living.

Have they had any issues with the vaccines they have had?

Breaking news: Vaccines still don't cause significant harm on 14:23 - Apr 4 with 3772 viewsHarry_Palmer

Breaking news: Vaccines still don't cause significant harm on 14:14 - Apr 4 by SpruceMoose

Hey, thanks for the answer mate. I'm not looking to have a pop, I'm just trying to get a feel for what you're thinking. I guess I've been paying attention a little more because of what's been going on where I'm living.

Have they had any issues with the vaccines they have had?

Yes but I would rather not go into any detail on here. When you look into vaccine reactions in detail you will see there is a whole different story that is not always being told. Many of the so called 'anti vaxxers' are not the loons they are painted out to be ( although some are of course ) and have good reason to be calling into question vaccine safety.

I do not deny the evidence that vaccines on the whole are effective ( some more than others ) but that really is only half the story.
Breaking news: Vaccines still don't cause significant harm on 14:30 - Apr 4 with 3757 viewsStokieBlue

Breaking news: Vaccines still don't cause significant harm on 14:12 - Apr 4 by Harry_Palmer

Edit: I see you have said later they had issues hence that makes your position much more understandable.

I am sorry about that.

SB
[Post edited 4 Apr 2019 14:35]

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Breaking news: Vaccines still don't cause significant harm on 14:34 - Apr 4 with 3754 viewsStokieBlue

Breaking news: Vaccines still don't cause significant harm on 13:55 - Apr 4 by Harry_Palmer

"medical mafia"
"witch hunt"
"other side"
"government sponsored science"

Can you see how that reads to other people? It's lopsided at best, conspiratorial at worst. You claim balance but the language used would seem to indicate something else. Perhaps I am wrong but using confrontational language and false equivalence is always going to send any debate only one direction which I don't think is what you want.

You want to discuss it in a sensible way, which I am sure we all do. I have read your subsequent post on personal experience so fully understand why you might feel the way you do.

SB
[Post edited 4 Apr 2019 14:36]

Breaking news: Vaccines still don't cause significant harm on 14:45 - Apr 4 with 3724 viewsSpruceMoose

Breaking news: Vaccines still don't cause significant harm on 14:23 - Apr 4 by Harry_Palmer

Yes but I would rather not go into any detail on here. When you look into vaccine reactions in detail you will see there is a whole different story that is not always being told. Many of the so called 'anti vaxxers' are not the loons they are painted out to be ( although some are of course ) and have good reason to be calling into question vaccine safety.

I do not deny the evidence that vaccines on the whole are effective ( some more than others ) but that really is only half the story.

Thanks, I appreciate your response. Understand your wished for not discussing further.

Breaking news: Vaccines still don't cause significant harm on 14:51 - Apr 4 with 3713 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Breaking news: Vaccines still don't cause significant harm on 10:03 - Apr 4 by BlueBadger

This Professor Christopher Exley here?

https://respectfulinsolence.com/2017/11/29/christopher-exley-using-bad-science-t

And he may be not in possession of the highest quality data regarding adverse incidents either.
https://www.skepticalraptor.com/skepticalraptorblog.php/one-stop-shop-science-my
[Post edited 4 Apr 2019 10:14]

Do you use aluminium pans for cooking?

Breaking news: Vaccines still don't cause significant harm on 14:54 - Apr 4 with 3712 viewsSpruceMoose

Breaking news: Vaccines still don't cause significant harm on 14:51 - Apr 4 by BanksterDebtSlave

Do you use aluminium pans for cooking?

You'd have to ask my chef.

Breaking news: Vaccines still don't cause significant harm on 14:56 - Apr 4 with 3708 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Breaking news: Vaccines still don't cause significant harm on 14:54 - Apr 4 by SpruceMoose

You'd have to ask my chef.

I wasn't asking.

Breaking news: Vaccines still don't cause significant harm on 14:57 - Apr 4 with 3709 viewsSpruceMoose

Breaking news: Vaccines still don't cause significant harm on 14:56 - Apr 4 by BanksterDebtSlave

I wasn't asking.

I wasn't answering.

Breaking news: Vaccines still don't cause significant harm on 15:00 - Apr 4 with 3704 viewsHarry_Palmer

Breaking news: Vaccines still don't cause significant harm on 14:34 - Apr 4 by StokieBlue

"medical mafia"
"witch hunt"
"other side"
"government sponsored science"

Can you see how that reads to other people? It's lopsided at best, conspiratorial at worst. You claim balance but the language used would seem to indicate something else. Perhaps I am wrong but using confrontational language and false equivalence is always going to send any debate only one direction which I don't think is what you want.

You want to discuss it in a sensible way, which I am sure we all do. I have read your subsequent post on personal experience so fully understand why you might feel the way you do.

SB
[Post edited 4 Apr 2019 14:36]

I can see how it reads to people who believe every word their government ( proven liars )and the mainstream media tells them, yes. I have no desire to sugar coat my wording for such people.
Breaking news: Vaccines still don't cause significant harm on 15:04 - Apr 4 with 3698 viewsSpruceMoose

Breaking news: Vaccines still don't cause significant harm on 15:00 - Apr 4 by Harry_Palmer

I can see how it reads to people who believe every word their government ( proven liars )and the mainstream media tells them, yes. I have no desire to sugar coat my wording for such people.

I guess it would help if you were able to show us some of the sources which made you change your thinking?

Breaking news: Vaccines still don't cause significant harm on 15:11 - Apr 4 with 3692 viewsStokieBlue

Breaking news: Vaccines still don't cause significant harm on 15:00 - Apr 4 by Harry_Palmer

Starting from such a position, clearly entrenched and looking to shoot at anything coming the other way isn't going to get you anywhere with your aim of persuading people.

You've not provided any evidence that the government are proven liars or that the mainstream media have some kind of agenda to push harmful vaccines onto people. Citing mainstream media is just a lazy argument made by everyone who wants to push a viewpoint.

As Spruce said, do you have examples?

SB
[Post edited 4 Apr 2019 15:12]

Breaking news: Vaccines still don't cause significant harm on 15:15 - Apr 4 with 3683 viewsMattinLondon

Breaking news: Vaccines still don't cause significant harm on 15:04 - Apr 4 by SpruceMoose

I guess it would help if you were able to show us some of the sources which made you change your thinking?

I’m guessing all of the sources can be found under ‘b’ for bollox.
Breaking news: Vaccines still don't cause significant harm on 15:16 - Apr 4 with 3677 viewsSpruceMoose

Breaking news: Vaccines still don't cause significant harm on 15:15 - Apr 4 by MattinLondon

I’m guessing all of the sources can be found under ‘b’ for bollox.

I'm trying to have a nice discussion. Harry feels strongly about this, I'm interested in why.

Breaking news: Vaccines still don't cause significant harm on 15:22 - Apr 4 with 3670 viewsHarry_Palmer

Breaking news: Vaccines still don't cause significant harm on 15:04 - Apr 4 by SpruceMoose

I did provide a few earlier in relation to HPV. I am currently at work so limited access to info.

I will return another day when I have more time, something for you all to look forward to!
Breaking news: Vaccines still don't cause significant harm on 15:24 - Apr 4 with 3664 viewsSpruceMoose

Breaking news: Vaccines still don't cause significant harm on 15:22 - Apr 4 by Harry_Palmer

I did provide a few earlier in relation to HPV. I am currently at work so limited access to info.

I will return another day when I have more time, something for you all to look forward to!

Ha ha well, thanks. It would be appreciated.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024