Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tom Jacklin on Talk Sport this morning... 15:26 - Apr 4 with 2190 viewscarlisleaway

Anyone listen to this ex Ipswich fan this morning, they gave him a big intro into him being an Ipswich fan this morning. Said he was not following them anymore and thought that MM was a big miss. We all have our thoughts but when we are back again this guy will say I always supported the club through thick and thin.
Tom Jacklin on Talk Sport this morning... on 15:32 - Apr 4 with 2123 viewsJ2BLUE

I had a Leeds supporting mate who pretended not to like football when they went down to league one.

A Norwich supporting mate who claimed he was a Liverpool fan until they bounced back into the Championship.

It's just odd.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Tom Jacklin on Talk Sport this morning... on 15:37 - Apr 4 with 2087 viewsSouperJim

Talksh!te had an 18th century bareknuckle prizefighter on this morning?

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

Tom Jacklin on Talk Sport this morning... on 15:41 - Apr 4 with 2055 viewsMattinLondon

Sorry, who is Tom Jacklin?
Tom Jacklin on Talk Sport this morning... on 18:14 - Apr 4 with 1846 viewscarlisleaway

Tom Jacklin on Talk Sport this morning... on 15:41 - Apr 4 by MattinLondon

Sorry, who is Tom Jacklin?

Sorry Tom Chaplain, singer/songwriter
Tom Jacklin on Talk Sport this morning... on 20:01 - Apr 4 with 1679 viewsMattinLondon

Tom Jacklin on Talk Sport this morning... on 18:14 - Apr 4 by carlisleaway

Sorry Tom Chaplain, singer/songwriter

Oh him, I saw Keane in Norwich the week after they won L1. He congratulated Norwich for winning promotion. I know he was playing to the crowd but I couldn’t congratulate them at all.
Tom Jacklin on Talk Sport this morning... on 20:14 - Apr 4 with 1639 viewsfooters

Ex-tractor fan

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Tom Jacklin on Talk Sport this morning... on 21:42 - Apr 4 with 1446 viewsSuperblue95

Everybody changes

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024