Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just written my first ever angry letter to the local paper. 20:12 - Apr 4 with 1364 viewsBlueBadger

I'm polishing up my 'grumpily pointing at things' finger just in case.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Just written my first ever angry letter to the local paper. on 20:14 - Apr 4 with 1358 viewsSpruceMoose

It was for publishing your photo here, wasn't it?

https://www.ipswichstar.co.uk/what-s-on/dancing-in-yates-on-march-30-2019-1-5970

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Just written my first ever angry letter to the local paper. on 20:41 - Apr 4 with 1296 viewsBlueBadger

Just written my first ever angry letter to the local paper. on 20:14 - Apr 4 by SpruceMoose

https://www.ipswichstar.co.uk/what-s-on/dancing-in-yates-on-march-30-2019-1-5970

Blimey, I don't know what the collective known for a group of melts is, but them lot certainly are one.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Just written my first ever angry letter to the local paper. on 20:48 - Apr 4 with 1280 viewsbournemouthblue

Just written my first ever angry letter to the local paper. on 20:14 - Apr 4 by SpruceMoose

The Star seem to post this every week, are the Sponsored Articles by Yates?

it isn't exactly a pumping night out

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Just written my first ever angry letter to the local paper. on 20:54 - Apr 4 with 1268 viewsfooters

Don't leave us in suspense, Badge. What was troubling you? Wheelie bin collection, immigrants, road works? The public needs, nay demands, to know.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Just written my first ever angry letter to the local paper. on 21:27 - Apr 4 with 1203 viewsBlueBadger

Just written my first ever angry letter to the local paper. on 20:54 - Apr 4 by footers

Don't leave us in suspense, Badge. What was troubling you? Wheelie bin collection, immigrants, road works? The public needs, nay demands, to know.

Immigrants damaging the road when they collect my bins.

Just written my first ever angry letter to the local paper. on 21:39 - Apr 4 with 1169 viewsSuperblue95

Just written my first ever angry letter to the local paper. on 21:27 - Apr 4 by BlueBadger

Immigrants damaging the road when they collect my bins.

Never mind angry letters you need to get yourself a machine gun

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Just written my first ever angry letter to the local paper. on 23:41 - Apr 4 with 1051 viewsSeablu

They published your wedding photos as well?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024