Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We will hear today if the time and/or date of our game at Sheff U 09:31 - Apr 5 with 1365 viewsPJH

is changing.

Leeds at home to Villa that weekend so I imagine that that one will be on TV but so could our's be.
We will hear today if the time and/or date of our game at Sheff U on 09:38 - Apr 5 with 1337 viewsSteve_M

About 10 minutes after I get a text from my mate saying he has bought tickets I think.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

We will hear today if the time and/or date of our game at Sheff U on 09:41 - Apr 5 with 1333 viewsPJH

We will hear today if the time and/or date of our game at Sheff U on 09:38 - Apr 5 by Steve_M

About 10 minutes after I get a text from my mate saying he has bought tickets I think.

I have already got my ticket and will be going anyway but at least today I should know which day it is going to be.
We will hear today if the time and/or date of our game at Sheff U on 09:51 - Apr 5 with 1311 viewsSitfcB

Will be today.

Says on the EFL website that TV selections for that date will be announced by April 5th!

[Mis read post: thought you said when will we]
[Post edited 5 Apr 2019 9:52]

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

We will hear today if the time and/or date of our game at Sheff U on 09:53 - Apr 5 with 1294 viewsSitfcB

We will hear today if the time and/or date of our game at Sheff U on 09:41 - Apr 5 by PJH

I have already got my ticket and will be going anyway but at least today I should know which day it is going to be.

If it was on TV it would be either Saturday evening or Sunday 12noon time!

Like you say, will be Leeds v Villa on TV I expect, Saturday evening.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

We will hear today if the time and/or date of our game at Sheff U on 14:12 - Apr 5 with 1133 viewsSteve_M

We will hear today if the time and/or date of our game at Sheff U on 09:38 - Apr 5 by Steve_M

Ok 23 minutes afterwards.

We will hear today if the time and/or date of our game at Sheff U on 14:35 - Apr 5 with 1108 viewsITFC_Forever

5.15pm kick-off is actually ok - more time to sample the delights of the pubs of Sheffield pre-match, but won't be home too late.... and some might make a night of it and stay in Sheffield for the evening too.

Happy with that.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

We will hear today if the time and/or date of our game at Sheff U on 14:42 - Apr 5 with 1094 viewsSteve_M

We will hear today if the time and/or date of our game at Sheff U on 14:35 - Apr 5 by ITFC_Forever

5.15pm kick-off is actually ok - more time to sample the delights of the pubs of Sheffield pre-match, but won't be home too late.... and some might make a night of it and stay in Sheffield for the evening too.

Happy with that.

Yes, putting that on at 19:30 would have been a real problem.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024