Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Now Evans has backed up his promise of signing on Judge 17:11 - Apr 5 with 1697 viewscarlisleaway

Will the fans who have said they would back the club by keeping season tickets next year, and price should not come into it if you are a true Ipswich fan
Now Evans has backed up his promise of signing on Judge on 17:17 - Apr 5 with 1674 viewsjas0999

Of course price comes into it. You may be well off and able to afford it - but you need to have respect for those who perhaps can’t justify it.
Now Evans has backed up his promise of signing on Judge on 18:03 - Apr 5 with 1581 viewscarlisleaway

Now Evans has backed up his promise of signing on Judge on 17:17 - Apr 5 by jas0999

Of course price comes into it. You may be well off and able to afford it - but you need to have respect for those who perhaps can’t justify it.

Being well off is a ridiculous comment, ITFC is a business and losing 7,000,000 from being relegated will hit us hard. The club needs the backing of the fans but will agree a reduction in prices is needed but not a massive decrease. Possibly 20% reduction
Now Evans has backed up his promise of signing on Judge on 18:40 - Apr 5 with 1529 viewspointofblue

Now Evans has backed up his promise of signing on Judge on 18:03 - Apr 5 by carlisleaway

Being well off is a ridiculous comment, ITFC is a business and losing 7,000,000 from being relegated will hit us hard. The club needs the backing of the fans but will agree a reduction in prices is needed but not a massive decrease. Possibly 20% reduction

I half expect Evans to go down the route of freezing the prices with a guarantee they won’t be increased next year should we gain promotion.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Now Evans has backed up his promise of signing on Judge on 18:43 - Apr 5 with 1520 viewsbraveblue

If you don’t think price is important I hope you don’t run a company!!
Now Evans has backed up his promise of signing on Judge on 18:44 - Apr 5 with 1520 viewsPecker

I shall renew regardless of the price, but it should reflect the league we are in. The fans have done their bit down the years and I hope that is reflected in the price.
Now Evans has backed up his promise of signing on Judge on 22:41 - Apr 5 with 1296 viewstextbackup

Now Evans has backed up his promise of signing on Judge on 18:43 - Apr 5 by braveblue

If you don’t think price is important I hope you don’t run a company!!

if prices stay as they are at the moment, but we've signed judge, Id say that's a pretty good deal for the fans

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Now Evans has backed up his promise of signing on Judge on 16:09 - Apr 6 with 1026 viewsLeaky

Now Evans has backed up his promise of signing on Judge on 18:44 - Apr 5 by Pecker

I shall renew regardless of the price, but it should reflect the league we are in. The fans have done their bit down the years and I hope that is reflected in the price.

So will I.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024