Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Great vid from today by Bolton’s best vlogger 19:04 - Apr 6 with 3351 viewshorsehollerer

Blog: The Late, Late Blubfest Show

Great vid from today by Bolton’s best vlogger on 20:00 - Apr 6 with 3093 viewsclive_baker

I’m embarrassed for her.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Great vid from today by Bolton’s best vlogger on 20:07 - Apr 6 with 3061 viewsBLUEBEAT

I like the bit where she drinks half a pint of piss

Poll: W or W

Great vid from today by Bolton’s best vlogger on 20:34 - Apr 6 with 2941 viewsnoggin

About 4.20 “Your boots are shiite mate” Brilliant.

I quite fancy her.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Great vid from today by Bolton’s best vlogger on 20:34 - Apr 6 with 2944 viewsbrogansnose

Great vid from today by Bolton’s best vlogger on 20:00 - Apr 6 by clive_baker

I’m embarrassed for her.

Fair play to the girl, another long suffering fan who loves her club and is not only going through relegation cack like us but is seeing her club get ripped up.

She done good.
Great vid from today by Bolton’s best vlogger on 20:41 - Apr 6 with 2896 viewsWD19

Great vid from today by Bolton’s best vlogger on 20:34 - Apr 6 by brogansnose

Fair play to the girl, another long suffering fan who loves her club and is not only going through relegation cack like us but is seeing her club get ripped up.

She done good.

That might be true, but it was a killer whale, not a shark.
Great vid from today by Bolton’s best vlogger on 20:46 - Apr 6 with 2859 viewsclive_baker

She done good.

Not for me. She moaned for 10 minutes on camera, generally chatted a lot of nonsense and then left early. I would hate to sit next to her.

Great vid from today by Bolton’s best vlogger on 20:49 - Apr 6 with 2835 viewsFixed_It

She done good.

Can you imagine having a seat next to someone who does that every week though? Must be fecking amnoying...

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Great vid from today by Bolton’s best vlogger on 20:49 - Apr 6 with 2833 viewsbrogansnose

Great vid from today by Bolton’s best vlogger on 20:46 - Apr 6 by clive_baker

Not for me. She moaned for 10 minutes on camera, generally chatted a lot of nonsense and then left early. I would hate to sit next to her.

I've got to admit it would pi$$ me right off if I sat next to her.
Login to get fewer ads

Great vid from today by Bolton’s best vlogger on 21:46 - Apr 6 with 2653 viewsColin_Viljoen

I had Benjamin Bloom sit behind me a few games back, but at least he only takes notes at the game, then does his blog from his car!
Great vid from today by Bolton’s best vlogger on 22:26 - Apr 6 with 2485 viewsCheltenham_Blue

She was irritating me, then she necked that pint, "C'mon".

Now I want to marry her.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Great vid from today by Bolton’s best vlogger on 22:30 - Apr 6 with 2461 viewsjeera

I never realised there were so many levels of disappointment available.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Great vid from today by Bolton’s best vlogger on 22:33 - Apr 6 with 2445 viewsclive_baker

Great vid from today by Bolton’s best vlogger on 20:34 - Apr 6 by noggin

About 4.20 “Your boots are shiite mate” Brilliant.

I quite fancy her.

She looks like Sarah Millican.

Great vid from today by Bolton’s best vlogger on 22:40 - Apr 6 with 2417 viewsRozz

I would rather sh*t myself every day for the rest of my remaining time on this earth than have a child that considers their opinion so important to VIDEO RECORD THEIR OWN FACE for 90 minutes at the football.
[Post edited 6 Apr 2019 22:52]
Great vid from today by Bolton’s best vlogger on 22:46 - Apr 6 with 2387 viewspatrickswell

Great vid from today by Bolton’s best vlogger on 20:49 - Apr 6 by brogansnose

I've got to admit it would pi$$ me right off if I sat next to her.

I’m grateful to people who do these kinds of video as I like watching them, but even if I was offered free tickets and transport to every Town game forever, but on the condition that I film myself watching it, I would decline. How can you possibly feel and experience it if you have to worry about what to do with your phone while celebrating.
Great vid from today by Bolton’s best vlogger on 23:04 - Apr 6 with 2318 viewsjeera

Great vid from today by Bolton’s best vlogger on 22:40 - Apr 6 by Rozz

I would rather sh*t myself every day for the rest of my remaining time on this earth than have a child that considers their opinion so important to VIDEO RECORD THEIR OWN FACE for 90 minutes at the football.
[Post edited 6 Apr 2019 22:52]

Maybe she's one of those people who get the thing the wrong way around and was upset to later discover she'd not recorded the match.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024