Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will we still be in the EU this time next week? 11:24 - Apr 8 with 847 viewschicoazul

Not in some abstract way, but exactly the same as we currently are.

Yes or no?

My vote; yes.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Will we still be in the EU this time next week? on 11:27 - Apr 8 with 832 viewsPecker

We will still be in it 30 years from now.
Will we still be in the EU this time next week? on 11:31 - Apr 8 with 821 viewsGlasgowBlue

We will still be in the EU this time next year.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Will we still be in the EU this time next week? on 11:32 - Apr 8 with 819 viewschicoazul

Will we still be in the EU this time next week? on 11:31 - Apr 8 by GlasgowBlue

We will still be in the EU this time next year.

Exactly as we are now? Not in some abstract CertainIberianLady way?

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Will we still be in the EU this time next week? on 11:35 - Apr 8 with 812 viewsGlasgowBlue

Will we still be in the EU this time next week? on 11:32 - Apr 8 by chicoazul

We will either keep extending article 50 or we will leave with a deal that keeps us in all but name.

Within a decade we will hold a referendum on whether to rejoin a s a full member..

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Will we still be in the EU this time next week? on 11:36 - Apr 8 with 803 viewsIpswichKnight

Yes we will.
Will we still be in the EU this time next week? on 11:49 - Apr 8 with 774 viewsSteve_M

Yes. I'm pretty sure of this now and I agree with Glassers that we will be in a year from now.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Will we still be in the EU this time next week? on 11:55 - Apr 8 with 736 viewsPecker

Will we still be in the EU this time next week? on 11:32 - Apr 8 by chicoazul

Exactly as we are now. Like Mark Twain once said, "If voting was important, they wouldn't let us do it" (something like that, anyway)
Will we still be in the EU this time next week? on 11:57 - Apr 8 with 723 viewsGuthrum

I think it highly unlikely the EU will fail to offer, or that the UK will not take up, some sort of extension. So yes, we will be.

I think there's currently a fair chance that we will be involved in May's EU elections.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Login to get fewer ads

Will we still be in the EU this time next week? on 11:59 - Apr 8 with 723 viewsunstableblue

Yes

BUT and its a BIG BUT... if you gauge some of the posting on here as a cross section of the British public, then I fear we are going to start on a worrying path to quite extreme politics and quite a fractured country.

I genuinely do not think all Brexiteers are ill informed, but I fear the majority are. People are voting off sound bites and emotions rather than facts and judgement. Because Parliament fears the economic damage of Brexit, and are slowing it, it is very easy for dangerous influencers to whip up anger and extremism against MPs. It really worries my that a party as negative and hard line as UKIP can in anyway in 2019 be seen as viable.

Farage ranting on about the British victories over the Nazis (despite the fact the EU is supposed to prevent another WW) is some of the most depressing news I have seen. And we in danger of sending even more extreme people to present us.

May's deal starts to look appealing just to keep these loons from power. If UKIP and the Brexit party do well, it is an awful awful indictment of how damaged this country is by Brexit, and will be yet another black mark on UK PLCs reputation.

Moving to a Trump America... sad times

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024