Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leeds have only got the usual away allocation for the final game.... 11:52 - Apr 8 with 13555 viewsITFC_Forever

https://www.itfcdirect.com/PagesPublic/ProductBrowse/VisualSeatSelection.aspx?st

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Leeds have only got the usual away allocation for the final game.... on 11:57 - Apr 8 with 6614 viewsPJH

Yes, not sure that that will prove to be a good idea if they still have a chance of automatic promotion going into that game.
Likely be a hell of a lot travel without tickets.
I assumed that they would have the Cobbold Stand to themselves.
Leeds have only got the usual away allocation for the final game.... on 11:58 - Apr 8 with 6595 viewsSteve_M

Well, they won't need more given their desperate efforts to blow automatic promotion.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Indeed on 12:00 - Apr 8 with 6587 viewsDyland

Leeds have only got the usual away allocation for the final game.... on 11:57 - Apr 8 by PJH

Yes, not sure that that will prove to be a good idea if they still have a chance of automatic promotion going into that game.

They'll be all over the ground.

Some of the more jelly brained Leeds lads will be thinking it pretty sweet after the Alan Lee fun at Elland Rd, regardless if it's not them sending us down.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Leeds have only got the usual away allocation for the final game.... on 12:00 - Apr 8 with 6584 viewsitfcjoe

Silly from the club - we should be giving them the whole stand and getting tickets on sale early to make some (non-refundable) money in case they aren't in the race on last day

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Leeds have only got the usual away allocation for the final game.... on 12:00 - Apr 8 with 6578 viewsITFC_Forever

Leeds have only got the usual away allocation for the final game.... on 11:57 - Apr 8 by PJH

Me too..... If they are still realistically in the hunt, I think they could have 10,000 plus in Ipswich over that weekend, and would expect many to travel on the Saturday given that it's a Sunday lunchtime game.

Leeds have only got the usual away allocation for the final game.... on 12:00 - Apr 8 with 6572 viewsunstableblue

Thats is bigger than the usual away allocation by 1000 I think

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Leeds have only got the usual away allocation for the final game.... on 12:07 - Apr 8 with 6516 viewsITFC_Forever

Leeds have only got the usual away allocation for the final game.... on 12:00 - Apr 8 by unstableblue

Thats is bigger than the usual away allocation by 1000 I think

I think it's the same full allocation, right across to the halfway line, with a few rows separating the away fans from the corporate block D - only Norwich and one or two others actually take it though.

Looking at the ground map for the Brum and Swansea games, the same blocks are greyed out.
https://www.itfcdirect.com/PagesPublic/ProductBrowse/VisualSeatSelection.aspx?st

Leeds have only got the usual away allocation for the final game.... on 12:09 - Apr 8 with 6502 viewsITFC_Forever

Leeds have only got the usual away allocation for the final game.... on 12:00 - Apr 8 by itfcjoe

Silly from the club - we should be giving them the whole stand and getting tickets on sale early to make some (non-refundable) money in case they aren't in the race on last day

Indeed - opportunity to print money.

I suspect the police are nervous about the amount of away fans there could be, although given the number that will travel anyway, surely they're better getting as many in the ground as possible so they at least know where they are?

Login to get fewer ads

Leeds have only got the usual away allocation for the final game.... on 12:11 - Apr 8 with 6480 viewsZx1988

Leeds have only got the usual away allocation for the final game.... on 12:09 - Apr 8 by ITFC_Forever

I suspect the police are nervous about the amount of away fans there could be, although given the number that will travel anyway, surely they're better getting as many in the ground as possible so they at least know where they are?

N/T
[Post edited 1 Jul 2021 13:16]

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

Leeds have only got the usual away allocation for the final game.... on 12:19 - Apr 8 with 6391 viewsPJH

Leeds have only got the usual away allocation for the final game.... on 12:09 - Apr 8 by ITFC_Forever

Exactly what I am thinking.

I wonder whether it is an ITFC decision or a police one.
Leeds have only got the usual away allocation for the final game.... on 12:25 - Apr 8 with 6355 viewstextbackup

Of all the stupid things I’ve heard!

Pretty much every hotel in a 15 miles radius of Ipswich is sold out.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Leeds have only got the usual away allocation for the final game.... on 13:04 - Apr 8 with 6131 viewsSWGF

Leeds have only got the usual away allocation for the final game.... on 12:00 - Apr 8 by itfcjoe

The admin for that would have had to have started a while back (relocating ST holders etc) but, at that time, PL didn't want to give Leeds an advantage should we still have had something to play for (i.e 5000 Leeds fans in party mood).

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Leeds have only got the usual away allocation for the final game.... on 13:13 - Apr 8 with 6087 viewsReuser_is_God

Yes, I'd be shocked if the old bill haven't sh1t themselves about this.

It will be carnage in town that day.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Leeds have only got the usual away allocation for the final game.... on 13:16 - Apr 8 with 6065 viewsBobbychase

Leeds have only got the usual away allocation for the final game.... on 12:25 - Apr 8 by textbackup

Of all the stupid things I’ve heard!

Pretty much every hotel in a 15 miles radius of Ipswich is sold out.

We were discussing this in the car on the way to Bolton. I'd give them the entire Cobbold Stand and use the cash towards Norwood's wages in the summer.

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

Leeds have only got the usual away allocation for the final game.... on 13:17 - Apr 8 with 6053 viewsBobbychase

Leeds have only got the usual away allocation for the final game.... on 13:13 - Apr 8 by Reuser_is_God

In other news, Chelsea are playing West Ham on a Monday night.....seems some police forces can cope with high profile fixtures

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

Leeds have only got the usual away allocation for the final game.... on 13:32 - Apr 8 with 5982 viewstextbackup

Leeds have only got the usual away allocation for the final game.... on 13:13 - Apr 8 by Reuser_is_God

It’s the Saturday night that’ll be worse. Every hotel sold out, they’ll pack out a few pubs, be pretty naughty that night is my guess

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Leeds have only got the usual away allocation for the final game.... on 13:33 - Apr 8 with 5974 viewsitfcjoe

Leeds have only got the usual away allocation for the final game.... on 13:17 - Apr 8 by Bobbychase

In other news, Chelsea are playing West Ham on a Monday night.....seems some police forces can cope with high profile fixtures

The Met do tend to be better resourced and used to big events at any time of the week than Suffolk Constabulary...

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Leeds have only got the usual away allocation for the final game.... on 13:52 - Apr 8 with 5886 viewsReuser_is_God

Leeds have only got the usual away allocation for the final game.... on 13:32 - Apr 8 by textbackup

It’s the Saturday night that’ll be worse. Every hotel sold out, they’ll pack out a few pubs, be pretty naughty that night is my guess

Who are they going to scrap with?

Does anyone apart from spotty 18 year olds go out in Ipswich anymore?

Evans out

Leeds have only got the usual away allocation for the final game.... on 15:24 - Apr 8 with 5653 viewsjontysnut

Leeds have only got the usual away allocation for the final game.... on 12:00 - Apr 8 by ITFC_Forever

Me too..... If they are still realistically in the hunt, I think they could have 10,000 plus in Ipswich over that weekend, and would expect many to travel on the Saturday given that it's a Sunday lunchtime game.

My lad and his mates are in the Easy Hotel. About half have got tickets.
Leeds have only got the usual away allocation for the final game.... on 15:32 - Apr 8 with 5614 viewsITFC_Forever

And reading the press release the club have issued on Facebook, they / the SAG group are clearly running scared on this game.

Leeds have only got the usual away allocation for the final game.... on 15:37 - Apr 8 with 5598 viewsReuser_is_God

Leeds have only got the usual away allocation for the final game.... on 15:32 - Apr 8 by ITFC_Forever

And reading the press release the club have issued on Facebook, they / the SAG group are clearly running scared on this game.

What is the SAG group?

It is a difficult one for the club, that day could be absolute chaos.

Evans out

Leeds have only got the usual away allocation for the final game.... on 15:39 - Apr 8 with 5594 viewsPJH

Leeds have only got the usual away allocation for the final game.... on 15:37 - Apr 8 by Reuser_is_God

What is the SAG group?

It is a difficult one for the club, that day could be absolute chaos.

I googled that -it looks like it is Ipswich Borough Council's Safety Advisory Group.

Don't know what the club are saying on Facebook 'cos I am not on it.
Leeds have only got the usual away allocation for the final game.... on 15:40 - Apr 8 with 5589 viewsReuser_is_God

Leeds have only got the usual away allocation for the final game.... on 15:39 - Apr 8 by PJH

I googled that -it looks like it is Ipswich Borough Council's Safety Advisory Group.

Don't know what the club are saying on Facebook 'cos I am not on it.

https://www.itfc.co.uk/news/2019/april/ticket-information-for-leeds-game/

This.

Evans out

Leeds have only got the usual away allocation for the final game.... on 15:41 - Apr 8 with 5584 viewsbritbiker

Bearing in mind we won that court case regarding policing costs outside the ground, I can't imagine the police will be too concerned whether or not ITFC can maximise revenue from the game.
Leeds have only got the usual away allocation for the final game.... on 15:42 - Apr 8 with 5578 viewsPJH

Leeds have only got the usual away allocation for the final game.... on 15:40 - Apr 8 by Reuser_is_God

https://www.itfc.co.uk/news/2019/april/ticket-information-for-leeds-game/

This.

Right, I saw that on the ticket section of the club website first thing this morning.

It looks like being an interesting Sunday if Leeds are still chasing a top two place.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024