Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Went to Hertha Berlin VS Fortuna Dusseldorf on Saturday 10:04 - Apr 9 with 728 viewsskyblue23

What an atmosphere both sets of fans create but Fortuna were on another level. They literally do not stop singling, clapping and jumping all game long. You can see the players absolutely love it and as soon as the final whistle went they stood side by side with arms around each other in front of the Fortuna fans singing the same song and jumping in sink with the fans. Absolutely brilliant!

Fortuna won 2.1 and played very good counter attacking football with a little guy up top with a magic left foot called Benito Raman. Goalkeeper made an amazing save in the style of David Seaman against Sheffield United in the FA cup years ago.

Would love to play them in preseason, although they would be a class above our players currently!

Poll: Paul Lambert moves on, would you be happy if Jim Magilton was given another go?

Went to Hertha Berlin VS Fortuna Dusseldorf on Saturday on 10:06 - Apr 9 with 722 viewsKieran_Knows

I went and watched Hertha Berlin at the Olympic Stadium 3 years ago now and the atmosphere was 10 times better than anything I've experienced at any ground in England.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Went to Hertha Berlin VS Fortuna Dusseldorf on Saturday on 10:08 - Apr 9 with 698 viewsskyblue23

Went to Hertha Berlin VS Fortuna Dusseldorf on Saturday on 10:06 - Apr 9 by Kieran_Knows

I went and watched Hertha Berlin at the Olympic Stadium 3 years ago now and the atmosphere was 10 times better than anything I've experienced at any ground in England.

It's a bit of a party atmosphere really! Thousands of people drinking beer outside the ground just enjoying themselves. We brought a football and were chipping it in a trolley (trying too anyway) and whenever it went in everybody was cheering. Proper friendly people.

Poll: Paul Lambert moves on, would you be happy if Jim Magilton was given another go?

Went to Hertha Berlin VS Fortuna Dusseldorf on Saturday on 10:11 - Apr 9 with 679 viewsHeathlander

Went to Hertha Berlin VS Fortuna Dusseldorf on Saturday on 10:08 - Apr 9 by skyblue23

It's a bit of a party atmosphere really! Thousands of people drinking beer outside the ground just enjoying themselves. We brought a football and were chipping it in a trolley (trying too anyway) and whenever it went in everybody was cheering. Proper friendly people.

I'm off to Feyenoord v Hercules this Saturday. I'll report back next week on the atmosphere.

I took in a german footy weekend a couple of years ago. Watch Fortuna on the Friday night and Colonge v Shalke on the Saturday. As you say the atmosphere is electric. Sane was playing for Shalke at the time.
Went to Hertha Berlin VS Fortuna Dusseldorf on Saturday on 10:13 - Apr 9 with 671 viewsKieran_Knows

Went to Hertha Berlin VS Fortuna Dusseldorf on Saturday on 10:08 - Apr 9 by skyblue23

Indeed, you could drink inside the ground when we went as well, no issues at all with it. We was sat in the upper tier above where the ultras sit and they literally had the ground shaking. Must get over for another game in the future - absolutely love German football, much prefer it to the Prem League.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Went to Hertha Berlin VS Fortuna Dusseldorf on Saturday on 10:23 - Apr 9 with 641 viewsskyblue23

Went to Hertha Berlin VS Fortuna Dusseldorf on Saturday on 10:13 - Apr 9 by Kieran_Knows

Indeed, you could drink inside the ground when we went as well, no issues at all with it. We was sat in the upper tier above where the ultras sit and they literally had the ground shaking. Must get over for another game in the future - absolutely love German football, much prefer it to the Prem League.

We got caught out inside the ground now they don't sell alcohol inside. A guy with the huge backpack looking thing was going around and pouring beers so we all got one, wasn't until we spoke to some Fortuna fans we realised it wasn't alcoholic haha!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024