Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lap of honour after the Leeds game.... 11:18 - Apr 9 with 4023 viewsITFC_Forever

.... the club probably haven't thought of it, but it might be quite difficult to do this.

Leeds fans have every chance of either celebrating promotion all over the stadium / Cobbold (and it will be quite an effort to move them outside the ground) or smashing the place up as they've blown it....

Edit: Yes, I know .... there shouldn't be one after the season we've had etc etc.
[Post edited 9 Apr 2019 11:19]

P 1118, W 498, D 285, L 335, F 1699, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Lap of honour after the Leeds game.... on 11:26 - Apr 9 with 3973 viewsSitfcB

AKA Lap of appreciation to the fans.

I reckon the automatic places will all be sorted before the last game anyway.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Lap of honour after the Leeds game.... on 11:32 - Apr 9 with 3947 viewsSwansea_Blue

Lap of honour after the Leeds game.... on 11:26 - Apr 9 by SitfcB

AKA Lap of appreciation to the fans.

I reckon the automatic places will all be sorted before the last game anyway.

Walk of Shame

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Lap of honour after the Leeds game.... on 12:00 - Apr 9 with 3893 viewsitfcjoe

They have thought about it and based on the season and being relegated no plans to do one at this moment

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Lap of honour after the Leeds game.... on 12:01 - Apr 9 with 3877 viewsITFC_Forever

Lap of honour after the Leeds game.... on 12:00 - Apr 9 by itfcjoe

They have thought about it and based on the season and being relegated no plans to do one at this moment

I'm sure I read somewhere there would be one? Could be wrong though.

P 1118, W 498, D 285, L 335, F 1699, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Lap of honour after the Leeds game.... on 12:06 - Apr 9 with 3872 viewstextbackup

Lap of honour after the Leeds game.... on 12:00 - Apr 9 by itfcjoe

what should really happen is the players sit in the stand and we all line up and walk past, while they clap us.

(i could see lambert making them do this - holding a banner "you lot are no normal")

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Lap of honour after the Leeds game.... on 12:07 - Apr 9 with 3850 viewsitfcjoe

Lap of honour after the Leeds game.... on 12:06 - Apr 9 by textbackup

what should really happen is the players sit in the stand and we all line up and walk past, while they clap us.

(i could see lambert making them do this - holding a banner "you lot are no normal")

Brilliant, I think you are right on this!

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Lap of honour after the Leeds game.... on 14:15 - Apr 9 with 3681 viewsBenters2

Lap of honour after the Leeds game.... on 11:32 - Apr 9 by Swansea_Blue

Walk of Shame

Shame shame shame clang the bell shame shame shame etc.

GOT

End of.
Lap of honour after the Leeds game.... on 14:24 - Apr 9 with 3654 viewsRadlett_blue

Lap of honour after the Leeds game.... on 14:15 - Apr 9 by Benters2

GOT

End of.

They should be pelted with rotten fruit. Adeyemi can be put in the stocks in the fan zone before the game.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Login to get fewer ads

Lap of honour after the Leeds game.... on 14:48 - Apr 9 with 3602 viewsjontysnut

Lap of honour after the Leeds game.... on 12:07 - Apr 9 by itfcjoe

at the Slovan Bratislava game the other week the players lined up and bent on one knee in homage to the ultras who had sung and waved their big flags from beginning to end
Lap of honour after the Leeds game.... on 14:48 - Apr 9 with 3599 viewsBenters2

Lap of honour after the Leeds game.... on 14:24 - Apr 9 by Radlett_blue

They should be pelted with rotten fruit. Adeyemi can be put in the stocks in the fan zone before the game.

😂 lol !
Lap of honour after the Leeds game.... on 15:07 - Apr 9 with 3563 viewsMattinLondon

Yeah, let’s punish him for being badly injured as we all know he’d rather seat in the stands than actually play football like a footballer.

This season has been a disaster but I haven’t seen a real lack of effort just a total lack of ability which isn’t really their fault.
Lap of honour after the Leeds game.... on 15:21 - Apr 9 with 3515 viewsatlanticblue

Lap of honour after the Leeds game.... on 12:07 - Apr 9 by itfcjoe

Lap of dishonour and a chance for the fans to boo Paul Lambert and his team of under performers
Lap of honour after the Leeds game.... on 15:45 - Apr 9 with 3477 viewsNW10_Tractor

If we happen to escape the drop, would the club allow a pitch invasion?

Harlesden's Arrogantly Talented with the Skill Abilities And not a bad goalkeeper either....
Poll: How would you like Town to win the league

Lap of honour after the Leeds game.... on 16:23 - Apr 9 with 3403 viewsSwansea_Blue

Lap of honour after the Leeds game.... on 14:15 - Apr 9 by Benters2

GOT

End of.

Should be on the basis of results.

Bizarrely, I think they deserve praise for how they've gone about things this calendar year. On the whole the football has been the most entertaining for years, they're clearly limited but have dug in and showed spirit when going behind to salvage draws, had a decent unbeaten run including against some decent teams. I'm strangely positive at the moment, which seems a ridiculous thing to say on the face of it.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Lap of honour after the Leeds game.... on 16:26 - Apr 9 with 3394 viewsReuser_is_God

Lap of honour after the Leeds game.... on 15:45 - Apr 9 by NW10_Tractor

If we happen to escape the drop, would the club allow a pitch invasion?

Not sure they'd have a choice.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Lap of honour after the Leeds game.... on 18:02 - Apr 9 with 3326 viewsBenters2

Lap of honour after the Leeds game.... on 16:23 - Apr 9 by Swansea_Blue

Should be on the basis of results.

Bizarrely, I think they deserve praise for how they've gone about things this calendar year. On the whole the football has been the most entertaining for years, they're clearly limited but have dug in and showed spirit when going behind to salvage draws, had a decent unbeaten run including against some decent teams. I'm strangely positive at the moment, which seems a ridiculous thing to say on the face of it.

Have you been on something?

Praised for going down,erm what?
Lap of honour after the Leeds game.... on 18:19 - Apr 9 with 3307 viewsjas0999

Lap of honour after the Leeds game.... on 11:32 - Apr 9 by Swansea_Blue

Walk of Shame

This.everyone from the owner to the players should be ashamed.
Lap of honour after the Leeds game.... on 18:30 - Apr 9 with 3287 viewsPinewoodblue

Why not a lap of appreciation by U23's, U18's and other Academy age groups. We do have something to celebrate.

Can vaguely remember at an end of season away game, might have been one of the Sheffield clubs, this happened.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Lap of honour after the Leeds game.... on 21:11 - Apr 9 with 3126 viewsconnorscontract

With his back? Have a heart!
Lap of honour after the Leeds game.... on 04:47 - Apr 10 with 2941 viewsBenters2

Lap of honour after the Leeds game.... on 18:19 - Apr 9 by jas0999

This.everyone from the owner to the players should be ashamed.

This.
Lap of honour after the Leeds game.... on 07:35 - Apr 10 with 2856 viewspeterleeblue

Lap of honour after the Leeds game.... on 04:47 - Apr 10 by Benters2

This.

I'm afraid I have to agree.
I think we should all just slink of quietly and pretend it isnt happening.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024