Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Game of Thrones spoilers (no spoilers in this thread) 21:27 - Apr 9 with 4583 viewsJ2BLUE

For anyone planning to watch season 8 episodes before the main UK showing (9pm Mondays) can you please make sure you don't post spoilers on here? If you do can you please use spoiler tags and 'xxxxxxxxxxx' out the first line for the benefit of people viewing the forum in table mode?

I know this might seem a little sad but the Battle of the Bastards episode was spoiled on here by the idiot known as 'Rentaghost' who posted what happened way before the main UK showing of the episode. Thankfully I had the sense not to come on here that day and will try not to again but can we please have some basic consideration for people who may not be able to/don't want to watch it early.

Thank you!

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Game of Thrones spoilers (no spoilers in this thread) on 10:34 - Apr 16 with 383 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

Game of Thrones spoilers (no spoilers in this thread) on 10:25 - Apr 16 by chicoazul

I believe its because the actor's quotes are prohibitive now, and it s a very expensive show in terms of FX anyway.
Kit Harrington got paid something like 50k for the whole of the first series, now he gets £1m per episode!
[Post edited 16 Apr 2019 10:26]

A bit like Friends

The budget has been growing year on year and revenues must be pretty eye watering. I think the producers just liked the idea of doing something more cinematic and original in terms of moving away from the standard format of set episode lengths. I personally cannot wait for the 1h20m episodes.. Much like the 1h episodes of season 7
Game of Thrones spoilers (no spoilers in this thread) on 11:48 - Apr 16 with 349 viewsCoastalblue

Game of Thrones spoilers (no spoilers in this thread) on 10:34 - Apr 16 by King_of_Portman_Rd

A bit like Friends

The budget has been growing year on year and revenues must be pretty eye watering. I think the producers just liked the idea of doing something more cinematic and original in terms of moving away from the standard format of set episode lengths. I personally cannot wait for the 1h20m episodes.. Much like the 1h episodes of season 7

I think standard lengths have been disapearing for a while on the streaming services, no worries about schedules or ad breaks.

I think it was The OA that had wildly varying lengths in it's episodes?

I see the guys behind it are off to do a Star Wars afterward, must be two of the biggest franchises of all time, not a bad CV to have.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024