Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How boring is this Spurs v Citeh Chumps League match? 21:38 - Apr 9 with 500 viewsallezlesbleus

Typical, whenever I decide to watch a "big match" it is dross. Although, as I write this Spuds score!
How boring is this Spurs v Citeh Chumps League match? on 21:43 - Apr 9 with 486 viewschristiand

It’s been quite a good watch especially with what is at stake. VAR has certainly added to the interest.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

How boring is this Spurs v Citeh Chumps League match? on 21:48 - Apr 9 with 462 viewsallezlesbleus

How boring is this Spurs v Citeh Chumps League match? on 21:43 - Apr 9 by christiand

It’s been quite a good watch especially with what is at stake. VAR has certainly added to the interest.

Really? I don't think there has been much excitement and no noise from the City fans.
How boring is this Spurs v Citeh Chumps League match? on 21:51 - Apr 9 with 450 viewschristiand

How boring is this Spurs v Citeh Chumps League match? on 21:48 - Apr 9 by allezlesbleus

Really? I don't think there has been much excitement and no noise from the City fans.

A game of opinions. A 1-0 win for Spurs sets the tie up nicely.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024