Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ethan Patterson playing for U23's 21:51 - Apr 9 with 1685 viewsCharlie_pl_baxter

Hitc is saying that Ethan Patterson centre back from Aston Villa's youth team is training /playing with our U23's. Anyone else think it's odd that we are looking at young centre backs with Woolfenden coming through?

Poll: We recruit two strikers, one has to be Bonne or Wickham, who would you have?

Ethan Patterson playing for U23's on 21:54 - Apr 9 with 1670 viewsMullet

Not if he's better or further along and Lambert feels he's a known quantity he can trust etc. I'd hold nothing sacred this summer. We could easily sell him and anyone else we've not seen this season to raise cash.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Ethan Patterson playing for U23's on 22:12 - Apr 9 with 1585 viewsitfcjoe

He’s a bit younger than Woolfie I think and further behind - but we look at young players all the time and have a huge number required for squad as a whole to cover U23 games etc.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Ethan Patterson playing for U23's on 10:04 - Apr 10 with 1387 viewsLeaky

PL obviously knows him from his time at Villa
Ethan Patterson playing for U23's on 10:20 - Apr 10 with 1365 viewsPhilTWTD

I would guess they read it on here! No surprise they're looking at players, will be a few in and out before the end of the season, always happens. As someone said, younger than Woolfenden. Also probably too young for Lambert to know him from his time at Villa, he'd been 14 and in still in Northern Ireland.
Ethan Patterson playing for U23's on 10:54 - Apr 10 with 1294 viewsclive_baker

No surprise at all, particularly as Collins and Chambers aren't getting any younger. Presumably he'll know and rate him from his time at Villa so makes sense to have a look at him. I would think Chambers and Nsiala will be the regular pairing next season (assuming Collins doesn't stay) and beyond those 2 we're thin on the ground. I would like to see Woolfy come back and really step up next season.

I think Donacien's days are numbered.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Ethan Patterson playing for U23's on 10:57 - Apr 10 with 1283 viewsMullet

Ethan Patterson playing for U23's on 10:20 - Apr 10 by PhilTWTD

I would guess they read it on here! No surprise they're looking at players, will be a few in and out before the end of the season, always happens. As someone said, younger than Woolfenden. Also probably too young for Lambert to know him from his time at Villa, he'd been 14 and in still in Northern Ireland.

Presume someone who did will have tipped him to Lambert, that's where Mick got a few from who had crossed paths with old colleagues wasn't it?

I guess Nouble was the best example of one he knew vs Nolan and Nsiala or whatever. But it's fairly common practice I'd have thought like most industries.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024