Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dawkins 20:47 - Apr 10 with 3051 viewshoppy

Has there been a more pointless loan signing than that one?

Just spotted his name on the list of subs and had forgotten we’d even got him.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Dawkins on 20:49 - Apr 10 with 3035 viewsAlexGreen

He's not on loan I think. That said, you're right that he's been a pointless signing!
[Post edited 10 Apr 2019 20:49]

Poll: Who from our injured list will play the most games in 20/21

Dawkins on 20:49 - Apr 10 with 3025 viewsSuperblue95

Jordan Graham gives it a good go across 2 spells

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Dawkins on 20:50 - Apr 10 with 3013 viewsjas0999

Pointless short term contract. Not wanted by below average league one clubs. MUST move on in the summer.
Dawkins on 20:52 - Apr 10 with 2987 viewsgordon

Well prossibly Callum Elder, to be fair. Tayo Edun quite close as well. But yeah pretty pointless. Also any of Jordan Graham's about four loan stints with us that haven't resulted in a single half-decent performance yet.
Dawkins on 22:39 - Apr 10 with 2701 viewseddiespearitt03

Leon Best hardly set the world on fire but he did appear in a struggling team. I felt sorry for him v Lincoln in that sad FA Cup replay defeat.
All these bad deals point to a very poor club owner.
Dawkins on 23:45 - Apr 10 with 2589 viewsbournemouthblue

Dawkins on 20:52 - Apr 10 by gordon

Well prossibly Callum Elder, to be fair. Tayo Edun quite close as well. But yeah pretty pointless. Also any of Jordan Graham's about four loan stints with us that haven't resulted in a single half-decent performance yet.

To have so many in one season tells a story

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Dawkins on 01:15 - Apr 11 with 2496 viewsArnieM

Left back, Edan is another pointless loan signing , but that was down to Mr Knudsrn saying his future lays elsewhere , forcing Lambert to look for cover as Kenlock at that time was injured.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Dawkins on 07:52 - Apr 11 with 2362 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Dawkins on 22:39 - Apr 10 by eddiespearitt03

Leon Best hardly set the world on fire but he did appear in a struggling team. I felt sorry for him v Lincoln in that sad FA Cup replay defeat.

You felt sorry for him v Lincoln? It was his couldn't care less attitude to the game that contributed to that defeat.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Login to get fewer ads

Dawkins on 08:30 - Apr 11 with 2295 viewsSteve_M

We signed him after failing to sign Pilkington to make sure we had a winger come in. He was superseded by Judge so it's a more understandable signing that Callum Elder.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Dawkins on 08:53 - Apr 11 with 2241 viewsitfcjoe

Dawkins on 22:39 - Apr 10 by eddiespearitt03

"I felt sorry for him v Lincoln in that sad FA Cup replay defeat."

How can you feel sorry for a player who couldn't care less and didn't try at all? That was one of the most pathetic performances by a 'professional' I've ever seen in a blue shirt.

After about 30 minutes I said to my mate I was there with that he'll never play for us again as just isn't trying. He didn't.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Dawkins on 08:54 - Apr 11 with 2239 viewschicoazul

We got Elder as everyone thought Jonas was out the door.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Dawkins on 09:10 - Apr 11 with 2207 viewsKieran_Knows

Agree about Edun. That was when I knew Hurst had lost the plot. We were meant to be going with the youths last summer, only for him to loan out Nydam, who as a 17 year old played 20 odd games at this level and barely looked out of place, to sign Edun who had only ever played 2 Carabao Cup games for Fulham.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Dawkins on 09:18 - Apr 11 with 2177 viewsbraveblue

Who?
Dawkins on 09:27 - Apr 11 with 2155 viewsmrshallisfit

Dawkins on 07:52 - Apr 11 by Cheltenham_Blue

You felt sorry for him v Lincoln? It was his couldn't care less attitude to the game that contributed to that defeat.

Sorry but I could never feel sorry for Leon Best. Rank bad attitude. Wrong un all over. But remember boys and girls he was our replacement for Daryl Murphy. According to Milne. There in one action is why we are dropping like a stone. And Norwich are upwardly mobile. One club nurtured by people who are ever present and passionate. And the other run by Marcus Evan's Enterprises.
Dawkins on 09:32 - Apr 11 with 2138 viewsstrikalite

Dawkins on 20:50 - Apr 10 by jas0999

Pointless short term contract. Not wanted by below average league one clubs. MUST move on in the summer.

He was never going to be good enough for this level from where he was, once again we sign a player without a Club which just smacks desperation and to be honest we now deserve to be where we are because of it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024