Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I don't understand what the problem is 23:07 - Apr 10 with 1475 viewsFrimleyBlue

We know Evans can't invest like other club owners.

We have a raft of promising youngsters coming through who will take time to develop.. so what if we have to be patient. Why is that such an issue?

PR seems to be a fun place to be regardless of results
Away game attendances also enjoying their travels

I think it's a great thing to see so many youngsters being given time to develop and in a competitive way and not just through loans at other sides.

With the likes of Woolfenden to come back in the summer we have a great opportunity in future seasons with this crop of youngsters.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

I don't understand what the problem is on 23:12 - Apr 10 with 1452 viewsAlexGreen

Have any of our young players scored a goal for us ever? I'm struggling to think of one.

I want to have your positivity, I really do, I just can't see it at the moment.

Poll: Who from our injured list will play the most games in 20/21

I don't understand what the problem is on 23:22 - Apr 10 with 1412 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Im looking forward to next season!!

I think League 1 will be an enjoyable journey.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

I don't understand what the problem is on 23:22 - Apr 10 with 1405 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

I don't understand what the problem is on 23:12 - Apr 10 by AlexGreen

Have any of our young players scored a goal for us ever? I'm struggling to think of one.

Be negative if you wish, that's your choice.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

I don't understand what the problem is on 00:54 - Apr 11 with 1283 viewsGuthrum

I don't understand what the problem is on 23:12 - Apr 10 by AlexGreen

Dozzell and Lankester have both scored senior Championship goals.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

I don't understand what the problem is on 06:47 - Apr 11 with 1174 viewsBenters2

I don't understand what the problem is on 23:22 - Apr 10 by Marshalls_Mullet

Im looking forward to next season!!

I think League 1 will be an enjoyable journey.

Be over excited about relegation if you wish..

If we have any promising youngsters coming through the ranks,Saint Evans will sell them on.

Sadly I have no faith in this man.
I don't understand what the problem is on 07:23 - Apr 11 with 1112 viewsmrshallisfit

We have an owner who has no clue, no real will and is still largely absentee. There is the problem. I cant see any massive change until that turd is flushed from the system.
[Post edited 11 Apr 2019 7:23]
I don't understand what the problem is on 07:34 - Apr 11 with 1078 viewsbadadski

I don't understand what the problem is on 07:23 - Apr 11 by mrshallisfit

We have an owner who has no clue, no real will and is still largely absentee. There is the problem. I cant see any massive change until that turd is flushed from the system.
[Post edited 11 Apr 2019 7:23]

Me either, I love that the youths are playing. it’s a bad season but integrating them and allowing them experience plays against better opposition will bring them up to speed a lot quicker and they will get better.

Young players scoring - Dozzell, Downes and lankestet have all scored this season. Morris and Folami have also scored ?

I’m looking forwards to next season to see how they do providing they not sold on.
I don't understand what the problem is on 07:55 - Apr 11 with 1055 viewsCheltenham_Blue

I don't understand what the problem is on 07:34 - Apr 11 by badadski

Me either, I love that the youths are playing. it’s a bad season but integrating them and allowing them experience plays against better opposition will bring them up to speed a lot quicker and they will get better.

Young players scoring - Dozzell, Downes and lankestet have all scored this season. Morris and Folami have also scored ?

I’m looking forwards to next season to see how they do providing they not sold on.

They'll be sold on, as soon as Evans gets a decent offer. He'll cite the drop in income as a reason, and not being able to stand in a players way to play at the highest level possible.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Login to get fewer ads

I don't understand what the problem is on 07:58 - Apr 11 with 1045 viewsHerbivore

I don't understand what the problem is on 07:34 - Apr 11 by badadski

Only Lankester has scored this season. Morris and Folami haven't scored at all for us.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024