Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Away from the misery - Ipswich help 07:09 - Apr 11 with 871 viewsGluedtoBlue

When Hreidarsson performed his celebratory dive into the crowd following 'his' first home goal am I right in thinking he injured someone?

Anyone have links to article about it?

Poll: Who do you hate the most?

Away from the misery - Ipswich help on 07:27 - Apr 11 with 832 viewsKropotkin123

Potentially... He may have punched Burchill in the face for stealing it on the goal line.

Was it Burchill that stole it?

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Away from the misery - Ipswich help on 07:36 - Apr 11 with 816 viewsbadadski

Away from the misery - Ipswich help on 07:27 - Apr 11 by Kropotkin123

Potentially... He may have punched Burchill in the face for stealing it on the goal line.

Was it Burchill that stole it?

Yeah he did injure some one from recollection - I know someone wasn’t happy but oh the memories and what a player he was. the run against Southampton to set up one of Stewart’s hat trick goals gives me goosebumps.
Away from the misery - Ipswich help on 09:03 - Apr 11 with 750 viewsGluedtoBlue

It was Burchill who got the final touch, yes.

I'm in process of putting article together relating to amusing sports lawsuits and would like to include a Town one. Was hoping to find an old article on the north stand dive.

Poll: Who do you hate the most?

Away from the misery - Ipswich help on 09:14 - Apr 11 with 739 viewsDebsyAngel

It was me!! He did boot me in the leg pretty badly when trying to get back onto the pitch.

Had the Evening Star do a story on it, and a photo of me in the paper (to my shame). Still got it in a scrapbook somewhere.

To Hermann's credit, when I met him (think it was on the pitch in the days we were allowed on there!) I mentioned it and he profusely apologised, bless him!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024