Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone watching The Victim? 10:26 - Apr 11 with 1660 viewsLord_Lucan

Brilliant stuff.

I reckon it's the nut job under the care of the grieving mother, the one who smashed the clinic up.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Anyone watching The Victim? on 11:23 - Apr 11 with 1629 viewsBent_double

SPOILER ALERT!!!!! Don't go any further if u haven't seen it.

It's fantastic.

No, it's the blokes mate, I guessed yesterday - they showed a clip of tonights final episode confirming it...

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Anyone watching The Victim? on 12:25 - Apr 11 with 1603 viewsLord_Lucan

Anyone watching The Victim? on 11:23 - Apr 11 by Bent_double

SPOILER ALERT!!!!! Don't go any further if u haven't seen it.

It's fantastic.

No, it's the blokes mate, I guessed yesterday - they showed a clip of tonights final episode confirming it...

You only saw the bloke but you don't know why he is there, it might be unconnected.

You guessed too soon IMHO

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Anyone watching The Victim? on 13:58 - Apr 11 with 1574 viewsBent_double

Anyone watching The Victim? on 12:25 - Apr 11 by Lord_Lucan

You only saw the bloke but you don't know why he is there, it might be unconnected.

You guessed too soon IMHO

No, I'm right! The guy you mentioned is too young surely? It makes more sense that it's the mate of the accused guy - they probably shared a prison cell and the accused guy agreed to deflect attention from his mate for some reason.

Anyone watching The Victim? on 14:21 - Apr 11 with 1561 viewsLord_Lucan

Anyone watching The Victim? on 13:58 - Apr 11 by Bent_double

No, I'm right! The guy you mentioned is too young surely? It makes more sense that it's the mate of the accused guy - they probably shared a prison cell and the accused guy agreed to deflect attention from his mate for some reason.

My Mrs said it was the mate but I thought it was too obvious and I don't think they would have shown that teaser if it were him.

I'll bet you a cyber pint on it.

Anyone watching The Victim? on 14:28 - Apr 11 with 1554 viewsBent_double

Anyone watching The Victim? on 14:21 - Apr 11 by Lord_Lucan

My Mrs said it was the mate but I thought it was too obvious and I don't think they would have shown that teaser if it were him.

I'll bet you a cyber pint on it.

You're on.

Anyone watching The Victim? on 22:03 - Apr 11 with 1496 viewsLord_Lucan

Anyone watching The Victim? on 14:28 - Apr 11 by Bent_double

You're on.

Mmmmm.

That was my other theory.

Anyone watching The Victim? on 22:08 - Apr 11 with 1489 viewsPJH

Great wasn't it.
Watched the first part(recorded) Tuesday then the second and third parts earlier this evening and then just watched the last one.
Got The Bay and The Widow to catch up on tomorrow, Line Of Duty Sunday-although will not watch it Sunday 'cos I will watch the last round of The U.A. Masters.
Anyone watching The Victim? on 22:12 - Apr 11 with 1479 viewsBent_double

Anyone watching The Victim? on 22:03 - Apr 11 by Lord_Lucan

Mmmmm.

That was my other theory.

I wasn't expecting that.

Superb, gripping stuff. Forget the Bodyguard, Line of Duty, best drama I've seen all year.

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone watching The Victim? on 22:13 - Apr 11 with 1478 viewsLord_Lucan

Anyone watching The Victim? on 22:08 - Apr 11 by PJH

Great wasn't it.
Watched the first part(recorded) Tuesday then the second and third parts earlier this evening and then just watched the last one.
Got The Bay and The Widow to catch up on tomorrow, Line Of Duty Sunday-although will not watch it Sunday 'cos I will watch the last round of The U.A. Masters.

I’ve got go catch up on the bay and I’m watching mother father son - and of course billions.

The victim - yes, very good.

Anyone watching The Victim? on 03:10 - Apr 13 with 1363 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Just watched this Lucan. I thought it was decent.

Nowhere near as good as Line of Duty or that BBC drama a few years back - The Missing. The latter is still the beatbox TV drama I’ve ever seen to this day.

As for The Victim.. I have a question. The lad who found the body (the fit daughters boyfriend).. what was his connection? Why did he take hours to phone the police/ambulance when finding him? Apparently there was a few hours before he called them? Surely he didn’t torture him? And why was he so weird with the other brother? Confusing that.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Anyone watching The Victim? on 09:27 - Apr 13 with 1301 viewsWhymarkmariner

Anyone watching The Victim? on 22:12 - Apr 11 by Bent_double

I wasn't expecting that.

Superb, gripping stuff. Forget the Bodyguard, Line of Duty, best drama I've seen all year.

Agree. Totally superb, Actors/Actresses in this deserve an award.
Anyone watching The Victim? on 10:49 - Apr 13 with 1274 viewsBent_double

Anyone watching The Victim? on 03:10 - Apr 13 by The_Romford_Blue

Just watched this Lucan. I thought it was decent.

Nowhere near as good as Line of Duty or that BBC drama a few years back - The Missing. The latter is still the beatbox TV drama I’ve ever seen to this day.

As for The Victim.. I have a question. The lad who found the body (the fit daughters boyfriend).. what was his connection? Why did he take hours to phone the police/ambulance when finding him? Apparently there was a few hours before he called them? Surely he didn’t torture him? And why was he so weird with the other brother? Confusing that.

I think the boyfriend, the friend of the accused and the crazy drug addict were all just red herrings to keep us guessing/confused....certainly worked on me!

You're right about The Missing (the first series) - that was superb, I wonder if it's something to do with how close that and The Victim were to real life cases: James Bulger in this case and Madeline McCann in The Missing?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024