Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Next season - kids 11:38 - Apr 11 with 3600 viewsBobbychase

Wonder how many of these will thrive in L1. You can't have the bulk of the team being young players in a very physical division with lots of streetwise old pros in the opposition but our future is bright.

Downes
Woolfenden
Dozzell
Bishop
Lankester
Folami
El Mizouni
Kenlock
Emmanuel
Nydam

(Is Aaron Drinan still our player..?)

Honourable mention for Danny Rowe who isn't that young but for some reason I think of him as "youth"

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

Next season - kids on 15:31 - Apr 11 with 574 viewsKieran_Knows

Next season - kids on 14:22 - Apr 11 by blueislander

Let us hope that any new keeper we get can also command his area. It was very apparent that Bart does not do this , compared to the Brentford keeper who made several very good claims , and eased the pressure. Brilliant shot-stopper though he is, Bart is far from being the complete goalkeeper.

Said exactly the same thing last night with regards to the Brentford keeper (also got to bear in mind he's their second choice as Dan Bentley is currently out injured). Whilst our deliveries weren't exactly great at times, he almost every time claimed every cross, free-kick or corner, plus he played the 'sweeper-keeper' role very well.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Next season - kids on 15:33 - Apr 11 with 567 viewsclive_baker

Next season - kids on 12:20 - Apr 11 by Garv

Jackson was league two but I'm sure he will be a lot better than he's been this year. Harrison too.

Jackson's pony.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Next season - kids on 15:41 - Apr 11 with 559 viewsclive_baker

I honestly don't think Lambert has to sign too many. I would be happy if we lined up with this:

Bart
Emmanuel Chambers Collins Kenlock
Dozzell Downes Bishop
Lankaster Judge
Sears

Nolan competing for a midfield spot, so to Huws if he can stay fit and make a claim. We also need a forward. Back ups in the form of Gerken, Harrison, Nsiala, Woolfy, Nydam, Rowe, Edwards, Morris, Mizouni etc.

Move on Spence, Jackson, Donacien, Knudsen, Adeyemi, Skuse, Ward, Dawkins.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Next season - kids on 16:37 - Apr 11 with 528 viewsBobbychase

Next season - kids on 15:41 - Apr 11 by clive_baker

I honestly don't think Lambert has to sign too many. I would be happy if we lined up with this:

Bart
Emmanuel Chambers Collins Kenlock
Dozzell Downes Bishop
Lankaster Judge
Sears

Nolan competing for a midfield spot, so to Huws if he can stay fit and make a claim. We also need a forward. Back ups in the form of Gerken, Harrison, Nsiala, Woolfy, Nydam, Rowe, Edwards, Morris, Mizouni etc.

Move on Spence, Jackson, Donacien, Knudsen, Adeyemi, Skuse, Ward, Dawkins.

Amen to seeing the back of all those players except Jackson. Still have a feeling he could come good

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

Next season - kids on 16:48 - Apr 11 with 518 viewsChondzoresk

Next season - kids on 12:25 - Apr 11 by Bobbychase

I think Jackson might surprise us next season

Important that we have decent dead ball delivery because with the wide players we have and players like Dozzell and Bishop we'll be getting a lot of free kicks and corners. Oh for Darren Currie to be revitalised

Jackson might surprise us by being onside....rather than his normal offside?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024