Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Talking to yourself on an internet forum.... 14:23 - Apr 11 with 1638 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

Well, we've all been there haven't we?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-47888242

I must admit, the amount of threads where I am the last contributor sometimes makes me feel like I chirp up and everyone leaves

I'd like to think that most people would realise the mistake quicker than a year though...
Talking to yourself on an internet forum.... on 14:25 - Apr 11 with 1623 viewsSteve_M

I wonder how many posters Gav has similarly shadow banned.

I'm sure we all have our own lists.....

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Talking to yourself on an internet forum.... on 14:26 - Apr 11 with 1616 viewsWeWereZombies

You are not alone, I have considered changing my username to 'Threadender'.

Anyway, don't know what you are complaining about - it is not as if you are the last post on this thread...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Talking to yourself on an internet forum.... on 14:36 - Apr 11 with 1597 viewsfactual_blue

Anyway, don't know what you are complaining about - it is not as if you are the last post on this thread...

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Talking to yourself on an internet forum.... on 20:26 - Apr 11 with 1464 viewsWeWereZombies

Talking to yourself on an internet forum.... on 14:36 - Apr 11 by factual_blue

Oh, feck off...

Talking to yourself on an internet forum.... on 21:20 - Apr 11 with 1426 viewsSwansea_Blue

Not as bad as Peter Hitchens arguing with a twitterbot, which was doing the rounds today.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Talking to yourself on an internet forum.... on 21:31 - Apr 11 with 1416 viewsSuperblue95

Fantastic story. Not sure how he didn’t cop it for a year though, makes you wonder how often he was posting.

Also, I am the king of thread ending on here through general irrelevance on all posts

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Talking to yourself on an internet forum.... on 22:01 - Apr 11 with 1383 viewsWeWereZombies

Talking to yourself on an internet forum.... on 21:31 - Apr 11 by Superblue95

Fantastic story. Not sure how he didn’t cop it for a year though, makes you wonder how often he was posting.

Also, I am the king of thread ending on here through general irrelevance on all posts

oh no you're not

Talking to yourself on an internet forum.... on 22:10 - Apr 11 with 1375 viewsjeera

Talking to yourself on an internet forum.... on 22:01 - Apr 11 by WeWereZombies

oh no you're not

They're queueing up to steal your thunder mate.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Login to get fewer ads

Talking to yourself on an internet forum.... on 22:38 - Apr 11 with 1346 viewsWeWereZombies

Talking to yourself on an internet forum.... on 22:10 - Apr 11 by jeera

They're queueing up to steal your thunder mate.

So I gather

Talking to yourself on an internet forum.... on 06:10 - Apr 12 with 1254 viewsSuperblue95

Talking to yourself on an internet forum.... on 22:38 - Apr 11 by WeWereZombies

So I gather

Is this going to turn into a ten pager due to people now being determined to be the last to post?

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Talking to yourself on an internet forum.... on 11:27 - Apr 12 with 1191 viewsWeWereZombies

Talking to yourself on an internet forum.... on 06:10 - Apr 12 by Superblue95

Is this going to turn into a ten pager due to people now being determined to be the last to post?

Not you again!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024