Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Relegation celebration on easter monday 20:08 - Apr 11 with 6187 viewsTractorgirlforever

It would be a good idea to kind of celebrate our relegation in true town style on easter monday v swansea when theres likely to be a good crowd with the ticket promotion etc..so lets just sing our hearts out for the whole 90 minutes and make it an atmosphere like no other!
Relegation celebration on easter monday on 21:37 - Apr 11 with 6063 viewsSuperblue95

I’m not sure celebration is the most appropriate term

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Relegation celebration on easter monday on 23:34 - Apr 11 with 5958 viewsNazemariner

Funk that!

If, as is likely, our relegation is confirmed on Saturday, then that's me done for the season.
Relegation celebration on easter monday on 00:32 - Apr 12 with 5888 viewsstonojnr

For though the Town have fallen, they will rise again...Bluey 7:8
Relegation celebration on easter monday on 05:53 - Apr 12 with 5821 viewspeterleeblue

Oh yes sounds good. Ill have some of that!!!

Jesus Wept man!! Whatever next!!

(typed trying not to swear profusely)
Relegation celebration on easter monday on 06:30 - Apr 12 with 5784 viewsBenters2

Relegation celebration on easter monday on 05:53 - Apr 12 by peterleeblue

Oh yes sounds good. Ill have some of that!!!

Jesus Wept man!! Whatever next!!

(typed trying not to swear profusely)

Celebration i cant see what there is to be happy about ffs.
Relegation celebration on easter monday on 06:46 - Apr 12 with 5754 viewsEly_Blue

Relegation celebration on easter monday on 06:30 - Apr 12 by Benters2

We could always celebrate that we won’t have to hear that scum sing about 17 years in the championship............

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Relegation celebration on easter monday on 07:02 - Apr 12 with 5723 viewspeterleeblue

Relegation celebration on easter monday on 06:30 - Apr 12 by Benters2

Indeed. Must be a wind up.
Relegation celebration on easter monday on 07:17 - Apr 12 with 5688 viewsBlackboots

This season has been the lowest point in the history of our club. I celebrated us winning the FA Cup, UEFA cup and the play offs. I’m not celebrating abject failure and humiliation.

Those who made this club great - the Cobbolds, Sir Alf and his team, Sir Bobby and the great teams he created etc wouldn’t approve of supporters laughing and making light of the way their (and our) club has had the heart and soul ripped out of it over the past decade.

Like most fans I’ve known we’re going down since well before Christmas. I have been resigned to it for so long I didn’t think it would hurt when it was finally confirmed but the truth is I was gutted when it looked as if it was going to be on Wednesday and I am now dreading tomorrow. It’s horrible.

Poll: Do you want George Burley as our next manager ?

Login to get fewer ads

Relegation celebration on easter monday on 07:23 - Apr 12 with 5673 viewsBloomBlue

We could get a huge banner made with 'be careful what you wish for' on it.
Relegation celebration on easter monday on 07:47 - Apr 12 with 5628 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Relegation celebration on easter monday on 07:17 - Apr 12 by Blackboots

This season has been the lowest point in the history of our club. I celebrated us winning the FA Cup, UEFA cup and the play offs. I’m not celebrating abject failure and humiliation.

Those who made this club great - the Cobbolds, Sir Alf and his team, Sir Bobby and the great teams he created etc wouldn’t approve of supporters laughing and making light of the way their (and our) club has had the heart and soul ripped out of it over the past decade.

Like most fans I’ve known we’re going down since well before Christmas. I have been resigned to it for so long I didn’t think it would hurt when it was finally confirmed but the truth is I was gutted when it looked as if it was going to be on Wednesday and I am now dreading tomorrow. It’s horrible.

It would be nice if we had gone down fighting. Even though much seems to have improved under PL, we don't seem to have any real fight about us. I hope that changes before the start of next season.

Lambert needs to be given a chance but there is still a very long way to go before there is anything to get excited about.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Relegation celebration on easter monday on 08:08 - Apr 12 with 5587 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Relegation celebration on easter monday on 06:46 - Apr 12 by Ely_Blue

We could always celebrate that we won’t have to hear that scum sing about 17 years in the championship............

We'll still be singing about Boxing day away at Coventry though!

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Relegation celebration on easter monday on 18:23 - Apr 12 with 5402 viewsTractorgirlforever

Relegation celebration on easter monday on 07:17 - Apr 12 by Blackboots

Whats happened has happened, no point being depressed by it all..ive been a fan 40 years and love the club to bits, but yes we will go down but we are still town fans and the futures bright i think, keep backing the boys
Relegation celebration on easter monday on 18:55 - Apr 12 with 5357 viewsPecker

What exactly are we celebrating? I won't cry, (again) but I won't celebrate being totally sh1te.
Relegation celebration on easter monday on 19:10 - Apr 12 with 5338 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Bloody bored of Relegation party atmosphere... We are getting relegated it is not the time for partying.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Give it a rest love. (n/t) on 19:30 - Apr 12 with 5314 viewsBloots

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Relegation celebration on easter monday on 19:55 - Apr 12 with 5283 viewslazyblue

I am not celebrating the worst season in my 40 years supporting Ipswich.
Relegation celebration on easter monday on 20:12 - Apr 12 with 5259 viewsPJH

Relegation celebration on easter monday on 18:23 - Apr 12 by Tractorgirlforever

Whats happened has happened, no point being depressed by it all..ive been a fan 40 years and love the club to bits, but yes we will go down but we are still town fans and the futures bright i think, keep backing the boys

I think the only people that will be or should be "celebrating" our relegation will have yella and green replica shirts on.
Relegation celebration on easter monday on 20:55 - Apr 12 with 5232 viewswarkthisway

GROW UP!!!

bentnkuqi

Relegation celebration on easter monday on 07:16 - Apr 13 with 5099 viewsBenters2

Relegation celebration on easter monday on 19:10 - Apr 12 by TRUE_BLUE123

Bloody bored of Relegation party atmosphere... We are getting relegated it is not the time for partying.

this.
Relegation celebration on easter monday on 10:46 - Apr 13 with 4964 viewsstrikalite

Relegation celebration on easter monday on 07:47 - Apr 12 by Nthsuffolkblue

It would be nice if we had gone down fighting. Even though much seems to have improved under PL, we don't seem to have any real fight about us. I hope that changes before the start of next season.

Lambert needs to be given a chance but there is still a very long way to go before there is anything to get excited about.

There could still be plenty that go down fighting....to Leeds on the last day
Relegation celebration on easter monday on 11:31 - Apr 13 with 4920 viewsmarktko

The lowest point of my 42 years as a fan.

I want us to win obviously but want relegation confirmed ASAP so we can move forward. All this mathematically still possible bollox dragging on. I accepted it in January....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024