Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
God I hope we get relegated tomorrow 08:30 - Apr 12 with 714 viewsJackSted

Don't particually want to be relegated next week against Alex Neil's Preston. That'll be another thing for Norwich to gloat about.

TWTD Supervillain
Poll: Is Lambert the right man for the job?

God I hope we get relegated tomorrow on 08:43 - Apr 12 with 668 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Hopefully he won't be there. Apparently WBA want him.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

God I hope we get relegated tomorrow on 08:46 - Apr 12 with 655 viewslowhouseblue

it would be best to be relegated on good friday for the symbolism.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

God I hope we get relegated tomorrow on 08:52 - Apr 12 with 629 viewsuefacup81

God I hope we get relegated tomorrow on 08:46 - Apr 12 by lowhouseblue

it would be best to be relegated on good friday for the symbolism.

And then find out on Easter Sunday that Norwich, Leeds, and Sheffield United are all being relegated for financial irregularities, and we're out of it?

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

God I hope we get relegated tomorrow on 08:53 - Apr 12 with 618 viewslowhouseblue

God I hope we get relegated tomorrow on 08:52 - Apr 12 by uefacup81

And then find out on Easter Sunday that Norwich, Leeds, and Sheffield United are all being relegated for financial irregularities, and we're out of it?

oh come on, the bible's not that fantastical.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024