Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone else follow Andy Holt (Accrington Stanley chairman) on twitter.... 11:10 - Apr 12 with 1859 viewsITFC_Forever

Makes good point after good point about the ridiculously unsustainable financial situation football is in.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

What he needs is some mug to.... on 11:13 - Apr 12 with 1831 viewsBloots

....come along and give him millions for some bang average players.

That'll help.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Anyone else follow Andy Holt (Accrington Stanley chairman) on twitter.... on 11:13 - Apr 12 with 1827 viewsKieran_Knows

Also good to see the Donacien and Jackson money going to good use.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

What he needs is some mug to.... on 11:14 - Apr 12 with 1822 viewsITFC_Forever

What he needs is some mug to.... on 11:13 - Apr 12 by Bloots

That'll help.

If only we knew someone.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Anyone else follow Andy Holt (Accrington Stanley chairman) on twitter.... on 11:23 - Apr 12 with 1788 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

But someone should definitely buy Ipswich...

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

What he needs is some mug to.... on 11:38 - Apr 12 with 1748 viewsCheltenham_Blue

What he needs is some mug to.... on 11:13 - Apr 12 by Bloots

That'll help.

And then let them have one back for free. (If Donacien isn't released by mutual consent over the summer I'll be amazed)

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

What he needs is some mug to.... on 13:29 - Apr 12 with 1617 views66notout

What he needs is some mug to.... on 11:38 - Apr 12 by Cheltenham_Blue

And then let them have one back for free. (If Donacien isn't released by mutual consent over the summer I'll be amazed)

We are more likely to have to pay him to leave, a more regular occurrence in football than you may think. He is contracted on guaranteed wages for another year and isn't going to simply walk away.
Anyone else follow Andy Holt (Accrington Stanley chairman) on twitter.... on 13:50 - Apr 12 with 1588 viewsEly_Blue

Anyone else follow Andy Holt (Accrington Stanley chairman) on twitter.... on 11:13 - Apr 12 by Kieran_Knows

To be fair if it was us that got the money we’d probably paint the turnstiles

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

What he needs is some mug to.... on 15:28 - Apr 12 with 1487 viewshoppy

What he needs is some mug to.... on 13:29 - Apr 12 by 66notout

We are more likely to have to pay him to leave, a more regular occurrence in football than you may think. He is contracted on guaranteed wages for another year and isn't going to simply walk away.

We saw him playing on Saturday against AFC Wimbledon, and he actually had a decent game.

He's been getting game time in the league we're going to be in next season, so is bound to have been more beneficial for him, and possibly ultimately us as well if we still have him, for him to be doing that than sitting on our bench.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Login to get fewer ads

What he needs is some mug to.... on 15:30 - Apr 12 with 1479 viewsBluefish

What he needs is some mug to.... on 15:28 - Apr 12 by hoppy

We saw him playing on Saturday against AFC Wimbledon, and he actually had a decent game.

He's been getting game time in the league we're going to be in next season, so is bound to have been more beneficial for him, and possibly ultimately us as well if we still have him, for him to be doing that than sitting on our bench.

Was he playing CB?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

What he needs is some mug to.... on 15:31 - Apr 12 with 1472 viewshoppy

What he needs is some mug to.... on 15:30 - Apr 12 by Bluefish

Was he playing CB?

RB (I think). That's where he seemed to be doing pretty well anyway, whether that was his starting position and where he's been playing consistently, I'm not entirely sure.
[Post edited 12 Apr 2019 15:34]

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

What he needs is some mug to.... on 15:39 - Apr 12 with 1439 viewspositivity

What he needs is some mug to.... on 15:31 - Apr 12 by hoppy

RB (I think). That's where he seemed to be doing pretty well anyway, whether that was his starting position and where he's been playing consistently, I'm not entirely sure.
[Post edited 12 Apr 2019 15:34]

donacien played fine for us under hurst, and has shown himself to be a reliable performer in the lower leagues, would be extremely one-eyed of lambert to not try him there.

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

Anyone else follow Andy Holt (Accrington Stanley chairman) on twitter.... on 16:06 - Apr 12 with 1389 viewsrgp1

Anyone else follow Andy Holt (Accrington Stanley chairman) on twitter.... on 11:13 - Apr 12 by Kieran_Knows

Who needs crowd funding when you can mug a championship club for 2 naf players!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024